Search results for query: *

• Users: sj_dj01
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sj_dj01

Resolved Unable to play campaign

Summary: Once in the main screen of SP, there is no option to play the game. I looked on the forms and followed the steps on several ppl who had same issue as me but they didn't work. I re-validated multiple times and reinstalled game as well. How to Reproduce: Just log into singleplayer as...
  2. sj_dj01

Resolved Fatal error from sound bank files

Summary: I am unable to get into multiplayer. I select multiplayer from the main client (the one you choose either SP or MP) but never get to the MP screen. During the loading screen, it presents an error message: "Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while checking sound bank...
  3. sj_dj01

Resolved Unable to log into multiplayer - Version mismatch

Summary: I am unable to log into multiplayer. I go through the loading screen but right before logging into the places where I can queue for a game, I am met with a message that my version is incorrect. I have verified, redownloaded, and gone back to the previous version (1.5.8) <-- "eight"...
  4. sj_dj01

Resolved Crash on start of Multiplayer Client (Possible connection to BattlEye)

Summary: I have been unable to get to multiplayer for a while now. I posted a thread about problems getting into multiplayer before and was told about installing and re-installing the BattlEye when I had issues. It would work but then I would have to repeat the process after a few games. Now, I...
  5. sj_dj01

Resolved Unable to access multiplayer

Summary: I am unable to log into multiplayer. I go through the loading screen but right before logging into the places where I can choose a game, check my clan or see the different troops types, it shows the message “Log in Failed”. Before it completely wouldn't let me in, it would not let me...
Back
Top Bottom