Search results for query: *

1. sj_dj01

Resolved Unable to play campaign

Summary: Once in the main screen of SP, there is no option to play the game. I looked on the forms and followed the steps on several ppl who had same issue as me but they didn't work. I re-validated multiple times and reinstalled game as well. How to Reproduce: Just log into singleplayer as...
  2. sj_dj01

Resolved Fatal error from sound bank files

I may have found a workaround. I uninstalled my Realtek Audio Driver and reinstalled it from their website.
  3. sj_dj01

Resolved Fatal error from sound bank files

Summary: I am unable to get into multiplayer. I select multiplayer from the main client (the one you choose either SP or MP) but never get to the MP screen. During the loading screen, it presents an error message: "Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while checking sound bank...
  4. sj_dj01

Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

I second everything in this thread. Most of us have sunk hundreds of hours into Bannerlord, and even more into Warband. We want this game to succeed because we love it. These server issues and update issues threaten to kill the community. That is why we are voicing our concerns here. Please listen.
  5. sj_dj01

1.7.2 killed Captain

I second everything in this thread. As a part of the Bannerlord MP community for the past 1+ years, I am very sad to see this happen to the community. Many of the players have been playing for so long because we love and enjoy this game. Now we can't even jump into a match without a long wait or issues during warmup leading to players not even trying. It feels as if this update has even discouraged those core community members whether on US or EU servers from playing the game. Whatever you guys end up doing, please do it soon because the community is dying out.
  6. sj_dj01

Resolved Unable to log into multiplayer - Version mismatch

Current version should be 1.5.10?
    My version is the latest one before the beta that I can see on my Steam preferences. https://photos.app.goo.gl/hommCGW5mbvnr94cA
  7. sj_dj01

Resolved Unable to log into multiplayer - Version mismatch

Summary: I am unable to log into multiplayer. I go through the loading screen but right before logging into the places where I can queue for a game, I am met with a message that my version is incorrect. I have verified, redownloaded, and gone back to the previous version (1.5.8) <-- "eight"...
  8. sj_dj01

Resolved Crash on start of Multiplayer Client (Possible connection to BattlEye)

Summary: I have been unable to get to multiplayer for a while now. I posted a thread about problems getting into multiplayer before and was told about installing and re-installing the BattlEye when I had issues. It would work but then I would have to repeat the process after a few games. Now, I...
  9. sj_dj01

Resolved Unable to access multiplayer

So far it's been working, thanks for the help!
  10. sj_dj01

This is because 1.5.9 is the beta branch and those are the beta servers, I believe youll need to be on the live 1.5.8 branch to see your friends list / and have your win badges.
    thx, I'm updating now
  11. sj_dj01

Also, there was the text on the Battle Eye Launcher for Bannerlord, here's the text:

08:23:30: Starting BattlEye Service...

08:23:36: Launching game...
    08:23:38: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    08:23:38: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\netstandard\3bdf7bc5332d55b30faa8019bac334dc\netstandard.ni.dll".
    08:23:38: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Runt54187d77#\ee3825d059b0818b5a1425b260d063a4\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.ni.dll".
    08:23:46: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\76c2318d9c3680627b8a4a680bb84f48\System.ni.dll".
    08:23:46: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.ValueTuple\301efb2a72479598497a6d41a8c64e96\System.ValueTuple.ni.dll".
    08:24:19: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Numerics\ec6620af2b34d6acc7c1928a6acea7a4\System.Numerics.ni.dll".
  12. sj_dj01

Hello again. I had the same problem again not letting me into multiplayer. I verified my files and it's still not working. I took the log right after I tried to log in a couple of times. Here's the link as well as a photo of when I try to log into multiplayer:

13. sj_dj01

I'm unsure why, but I am able to enter multiplayer now. I didn't update or anything. If the problem happens again should I send the info on this thread?
  14. sj_dj01

15. sj_dj01

I think I may have found the folder. There are two files matching your description. There's "rgl_log_25544" which has more contents and "rgl_log_errors_25544" which is much shorter. I tried pasting the contents of the first file here but it exceeds the character count allotted. https://photos.app.goo.gl/eYbdUq4DLbZga2i28
  16. sj_dj01

I'm unable to find that file (even with unhiding the hidden files). There was a file folder named "NGX_Logs" but the file was empty. ( m1.5.7.257988 ). Also thank you for the prompt response. I just want to get back into multiplayer.
  17. sj_dj01

Summary: I am unable to log into multiplayer. I go through the loading screen but right before logging into the places where I can choose a game, check my clan or see the different troops types, it shows the message “Log in Failed”. Before it completely wouldn't let me in, it would not let me...
Back
Top Bottom