Search results for query: *

• Users: STR4Y
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Bring Back Global Reduction in xEXP as Level Increases

When the Beta originally came out there was a global reduction to your multipliers as you leveled, meaning that you started with high multipliers in everything and had to invest stats and focus points keep your multipliers high in some skills as others fell off. This created a good skill...
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Slow Health Regen to Improve Sieges

Recommendation for the full game: Clearly a lot of time and development has gone into these siege scenes, and they are one of the few pivotal events in a war. It would be good to keep the player in them longer and make them more engaging in them fun. From a purely game play perspective, I...
  3. SP - World Map Global Reduction to EXP Multiplier Rate

When the Beta originally came out there was a global reduction to your multipliers as you leveled, meaning that you started with high multipliers in everything and had to invest stats and focus points keep your multipliers high in some skills as others fell off. This created a good skill...
  4. SP - Scenes battle scenes with too many trees and bushes

You’re just describing a terrain advantage for asymmetric forces/infantry. This definitely should not be changed just because you don’t like it
  5. Need More Info Crash when destroying caravan

After attacking a Khuzait caravan, two survivors escaped. When I attacked them again, if I select the option to imprison them the game crashes.
  6. Skill Leveling Question

I am operating under the understanding that when the skill multiplier is the same, it is still harder to progress higher skills. Is this accurate? What I mean by this is that two characters with a skill multiplier of x3.8%, it will still take much longer to progress a skill from 100 to 101...
  7. Resolved Arena Fighters Slow on Horseback

These seems to have been fixed after the latest update, disregard
  8. Can't seem to find thugs

Or at least I don’t see them anymore, no mods
  9. Can't seem to find thugs

I don’t think they’re in the game right now
  10. Resolved Arena Fighters Slow on Horseback

When fighters in the arena re-mount after being de-horsed, they can only walk.
  11. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

my problem is, if they are some kind of north / viking faction, giving them more villages doesn't make much sense lore-wise. the land should be pretty hard to farm and get resources from. Their main resources should be from raiding nearby kingdom hence make their mobility more effective and their defense more based on their environment (make the mobility of other faction in their land harder/ less sustainable to their troops). but ofc, just changing mobility won't cut it with the current ai, it needs to be change as well to make them more effective raiders. anyway, that s my thought about it. I think giving them more villages would make them more like other kingdom and it would harm the diversity of the world. I might be wrong...

They’re not Vikings, they’re Slavs. And being mired in an ocean of snowy land between the Mongols to the east and the Byzantines to the south is a pretty dead on depiction. As is their lack of equipment.
    That’s the real reason everyone dislikes the faction, they’re just not Vikings. I use Sturgian troops exclusively for infantry because they have big ass shields and can level into shock infantry quickly.
    How they do 1v1 or 5v5 and making abstracts if their armor is kind of irrelevant, it’s how you use them and what tactics you use that matters. Infantry is really just supposed to hold the line. If you want horse archers go get some from the Khuzait. I don’t actually understand the point of arguing if a faction “sucks”

I do think they should get an autocalc defensive bonus when getting sieged, though. Just to balance out the cav bonus the Khuzait get.
  12. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

Honestly I don’t think Sturgia needs to be buffed, ALL non-noble units need a heavy reduction in armor. T3 units have like mid-late game armor... I just picked these guys up at a farm a week ago and now they can all kick my ass because I’m still in a leather tunic and no matter how many wood bandits I kill wearing full mail, or looters wearing 30 armor Roughtied Guantlets, none of them ever freaking drop any.

Make the Bannerlords fearsome, nerf all these freaking peasants to the Stone Age.
  13. SP - Battles & Sieges tactical pause

I already spend too much time issuing orders to minimize losses instead of getting to fight. I’d rather setup a battle plan and then action it, I don’t want to be in a VATS moving each archer to a small hill behind a tree or whatever.

what we need is a deployment menu, with roles for the unit types, where you just establish subordination and roles. If your plan works during the chaos of fighting, cool, if not maybe you just push through or call off and regroup.
  14. SP - Battles & Sieges tactical pause

While it would certainly help the player, it kind of robs from the realism and effectiveness of shock units. There’s a reason it’s called Bannerlord, you’re not a hivemind. Plus your units have will, they can break and run away. There should be SOMETHING to allow you some battle prep, don’t get me wrong. I hate not having time to setup for an attack I initiated because the enemy just bum rushed to their certain death... but putting VATS in this game would ruin the game design. You’d spend all your time in it, and none in the fighting, and that’s the soul of this game, a call back to an era when commanders had to personally lead their forces.

What we need is a more streamlined way to influence the AI behavior, instead of simple direct orders. I F6 all troops on tough battles because they just coordinate 1000x better with each other and perform tasks I can’t tell them to do.
    Instead of shield wall/charge/advance we need to be able to give the command to protect flanks/form skirmishing line/flank, stuff the AI can already ostensibly do
  15. SP - General Suggestion: upgrading workshops

This would be great for the blacksmith, especially if you tied the improvement to the tier of weapon you can create. This would localize your weapons production, and slow down the smithy exploit. Also just generally makes more sense
  16. Resolved Rival Gang / Borrowed Troops conflict

I’ll try to recreate on the latest beta patch tomorrow.
  17. SP - Economy Why equipment pricing should dramatically drop

I still think it silly to have any weapon or armour be worth more than any city . Put like this ,lets say i have a sword that's worth more than London and someone in London was going to give me the cities entire worth for just one sword . Reducing the prices would stop this . I think paying more the upgrade troops would be better or having other ways to spend money.

More families have cars than have dogs. But dogs are free and cars cost tonnes. Lots of people needing cars doesn’t mean they’re cheaper.

it’s not an issue with the price of the item. It’s how it can be sold and in what quantities, that upsets the in-game market.

A BMW sedan can be worth $50K to one person. 50 of that sedan is not worth 2.5 million to the City of London. But a customized version of that sedan (which is functionally identical) can be worth $500K to a rich footballer.

It’s not the price, it’s the way they’re treated. If there were an incredible sale on mattresses, you still only need one mattress. You’re not going to stock up and start peddling them out of your house because you only need 1.

You only need 1 sword in this game, one set of armor (per character). They should be expensive if they’re good. The model they’re using is to achieve that by scarcity, which also makes sense.

The problem is that the character can manipulate space-time and mass produce these items and dump them onto a magic universal market. This is what needs to be changed. The market doesn’t differentiate between commodities and personal use items.
  18. SP - Economy Equipment vs Commodities

Bannerlord, ostensibly, treats commodities and equipment very differently. In example, a ton of imported velvet is often worth less than the cheapest 2H sword. This makes sense to me because you, the player, and other banner lords, will pay huge sums for weapons and armor. And you need t gate...
  19. SP - Economy Why equipment pricing should dramatically drop

Well late game players would gladly pay 100Ks for armor that was slightly better, or a sword that looked cool. So making things cheap doesn’t make any sense. The ability to forcefully bankrupt an entire town by selling them any one item is what’s ludicrous.

Commodities and equipment need to be treated differently. And whom in a town is willing to pay for what should be diversified. It’s not that complicated. About to post about it.
  20. SP - Economy Separated Merchants at cities

Each tab on the trade menu screen should represent a different merchant at the market, with different items to buy/sell and different amounts of disposable cash. Then you can’t bankrupt an entire city by selling them a 100K javelin. No extra menu trees needed. If you just want to dump all your...
Back
Top Bottom