Search results for query: *

1. ObaDoo

My idea of riding chop should absorb the work and my expectations

Reading that hurt my brain for many reasons
  2. ObaDoo

What's the point of our companions perks?

I would like to add a question to this:

What is the point in assigning roles to your character if he/she automatically takes unassigned roles anyway?
    Is there a hidden bonus I am missing?
    they gain skills faster in said roll
  3. ObaDoo

Patch notes?

You can find those on Taleworlds' OnlyFans here.
    Thanks for the reply but I received 380mb update today or yesterday
  4. ObaDoo

Patch notes?

There have been a couple patches recently but I can't find any info on what has changed, where can I find them or do they not post the changes they make for minor patches?
  5. ObaDoo

What's the point of our companions perks?

I wonder, if I don't have all roles assigned in my party, for example engeener, the partyleader gets Engeneering XP during siege. But I wonder, do I get the bonus from perks labeled as "Engeneer"? I do actually doubt it!
    if you don't assign roles then the party leader assumes all of the roles
  6. ObaDoo

Battle AI

so many times the enemy cav charge my archers to only turn around back to formation and get slaughtered. One of the reasons to post this is the ant hill effect where enemy/friendly armies find a hill and bug out until you...fill in the rest
  7. ObaDoo

Battle AI

Once in awhile I come here to peruse whatever new development updates are available but have seemed to miss (or forgotten) anything concerning the battle AI, I am very much looking forward to the battle planning update and the map/battlefield update for what they may add, with some hope that it...
  8. ObaDoo

I owned it. I want it back.

The one who lost it doesn't deserve it...give them a village to start with
  9. ObaDoo

I'm done with this game.

I can't believe there are people that actually find this game hard..? the hardest part is trying to not get bored.
    Im about 1300hrs in....never conquered the map
  10. ObaDoo

The new ambient sounds for towns...

makes my dog look out the front window of my house every time the children sounds play lol
  11. ObaDoo

Why I can't be mercenary with a town

Mercenaries don't own stuff they just work for money, learn history
  12. ObaDoo

Re-evaluate forum rules!

I didn't read most of your reply because I am not posting for attention outside of asking complainers to stop being so needy and give it a rest
    Also has anyone gone outside and experience the real world?
  13. ObaDoo

Re-evaluate forum rules!

Idiot alert is at level 10, buckle up.
    Oh look another dogged :poop: poster, here to complain about complaints. The cycle has been going since the dawn of games and game forums.
    While I don't like all the daily generic "I'm disappointed don't like it" posts, TW do need to hear as often as possible about unsatisfactory things they have added to the game, until they fix them.
    They do not in anyway know on thier own that so many little things are big problems for avid players of bannerlord.
    Further more, even after addressing it, they often still don't get it that it's not just a little quirky thing.
    It is often only after months of very consistent and vocal "X is a serious problem and made the game worse" that X finally gets taken out or fixed.
    There's nothing mean about it. It's often neither a bug or suggestion, but a serious problem that has been created in an update and if it gets moved to the stable branch it will much worse then correcting it first.

You got your attention now have your rest.
    I didn't read most of your reply because I am not posting for attention outside of asking complainers to stop being so needy and give it a rest
  14. ObaDoo

King Harlaus > Bannerlord: what is this game missing?

I think unmodded warband is pretty good tbh. I also really like the character models, like they remind me of muppets or something. It's just such a bazar aesthetic to warband

TW could easily say "we're gonna ad these 10 things before we're done" but they don't. So....

He's right, I think it's pretty good, but what they've actually confirmed is coming is just that and revisions and fixes to existing stuff.

We'd all be happy if their next dev update says a bunch of new cool stuff they're going to add (especially already denied features), but it really doesn't seem like that's likely.
    MUPPETS!?!? lol I thought the same thing , Im a warband vet (ish)
  15. ObaDoo

If not Bannerlord .......... then what is the current " best MB experience " ?

You know, I thought you were just trolling it up all over the place, but you've got a solid point here.

If we ignore Warband and it's family that is.
    Warband is not bannerlord nor warbands family
  16. ObaDoo

One sided votes 1.5.9/10

Some policies are good for the king, and some are good for the lords and not the king. Those policies will have very heavy weightings in one direction or another.
    Yes, but Ive found that it doesn't matter whether I am king or vassal, its liike no one has difference of opinion (1.5.10)
  17. ObaDoo

King Harlaus > Bannerlord: what is this game missing?

Clean up the bugs, fix memory leaks, add battle maps/keep battles.... that's about it. A shell of a game.
    IT IS IN EA, SHUT UP ALREADY !!!!
  18. ObaDoo

Re-evaluate forum rules!

Fascists at least did something right^ lol
  19. ObaDoo

Re-evaluate forum rules!

reading the same threads 100 times over but worded differently, with the same comments but altered a 1000 times by now, it's been a while since I've seen something new and it gets boring fast.

need some damage control after all of this disgruntled mess on the forum, more control on repeating forum posts. :wink:
    Right?
Back
Top Bottom