Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

It is a shame, so many months that users have been asking for help to solve this problem that can be something simple to solve. but the developers apparently didn't even take a look at it. Complete lack of consideration. I have 4 steam account with Mount and Blade Warband, not counting Napoleonic, Whit fire and sword, etc ... And I bought these copies to play with friends and family in LAN here. I planned to buy the Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord just to support the developers, because i playing others games now. But this lack of care make me worried if this is a dirty strategy to push Warband players to buy Bannerlord. Sad see the developers of Warband a light, great and fun game, whit more than 10 years and still has servers full of players, being left out of assistence. With a game that is not working when you try to play with family or friends together in LAN.
  2. Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

It is a shame, so many months that users have been asking for help to solve this problem that can be something simple to solve. but the developers apparently didn't even take a look at it. Complete lack of consideration. I have 4 steam account with Mount and Blade Warband, not counting Napoleonic, Whit fire and sword, etc ... And I bought these copies to play with friends and family in LAN here. I planned to buy the Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord just to support the developers, because i playing others games now. But this lack of care make me worried if this is a dirty strategy to push Warband players to buy Bannerlord. Sad see the developers of Warband a light, great and fun game, whit more than 10 years and still has servers full of players, being left out of assistence. With a game that is not working when you try to play with family or friends together in LAN.
Back
Top Bottom