Search results for query: *

• Users: five bucks
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. five bucks

Making Personality Traits, Noble Relations and Political Stances relevant

Bannerlord has systems like Personality Traits and Political Stances which sound great, like they could make characters feel unique and add depth to politics, strategy and roleplaying... but actually, they barely do anything. For example, "cautious" lords will never surrender, even if...
  2. five bucks

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

Beta v1.2.3 Latest Changes: Singleplayer Kingdoms and Diplomacy Kingdoms now correctly determine their strength in tribute calculation. Raids are no longer overvalued. The AI is slightly less likely to declare war on weaker kingdoms. Having high relation with a noble now makes it 50% cheaper...
  3. five bucks

These EASY changes Taleworlds can do to make the game MUCH more fun

"Doctors HATE him! Make your game actually enjoyable with these FIVE WEIRD TRICKS!" This game has problems I have seen other people complain about for two years, most recently in @Strat Gaming's "Honest Review". Here is how Taleworlds can easily solve the biggest problems with simple changes...
  4. five bucks

Future Plans post 2 from Taleworlds

1 year ago, Taleworlds made a Future Plans post, which told us some of the features they wanted to include in the game, and an estimated release date of Q2 2022. We're now in Q3 2022. The release date was missed again. The planned features are only half done. There's been no patch for nearly 2...
  5. five bucks

Why Bannerlord Voting is Broken, and How To Fix It

The voting system is almost pointless, because the lords almost always vote the same as each other, so even by spending 150 Influence you can't change the outcome. To test, I set my relation to 0 with every clan in Vlandia, and proposed every policy: 26 of the votes could not be changed by the...
  6. five bucks

SP - General Minister in Lord's Hall: A remote communication system to reduce frustration!

The most frustrating thing about playing as a ruler is you can't send messages, or have people come visit you, like a king could in real life. Instead you have to travel yourself to the location of anyone you want to talk to, and you don't even know where they actually are, which can mean a lot...
  7. five bucks

SP - General Family members and companions always look unhappy to see you - need a relations boost!

In the current state of the game, I can build up 50 relations with a potential love interest and they will be happy to see me with a big wide smile ?, but after the marriage when they join my clan they instantly reset to 0 relations, and look at me with complete disinterest at every interaction...
  8. five bucks

SP - General Higher tier units should die less in Autocalc Simulated Battles

Autocalc, Autoresolve, Simulated Battle, whatever you want to call it - it exists so you can skip a boring battle, one which you know you will win easily with no casualties if you actually played it. But players do not want to use it because their elite, highest level troops can die completely...
  9. five bucks

SP - General Making Surrender Have a Purpose - Simple System

Currently, surrendering is a terrible option the player will almost never want to do, even if they are not save-scumming. In real life, surrendering could potentially have benefits compared to fighting to the death, but in Bannerlord it has no benefit. It may as well not even exist as an option...
  10. five bucks

SP - General Problems with Bannerlord's Troop Trees... and Solutions

1: Lack of variety. Different faction armies mostly use the same type of troops. 5 out of 8 of the factions in the game are "generalist" factions whose armies fight in a very similar way, with no clear specialty or weakness. This means the player hardly ever needs to change their tactics when...
  11. five bucks

In Progress Spelling/Grammar/Consistency/Depth Flaws in Text, with Suggested Fixes/Rewrites/Additions

Summary: I've seen people complain about spelling or grammar errors, but I haven't seen anyone offer a solution. This is a collection of erroneous or weird-sounding dialogue that I've come across in Bannerlord for Taleworlds to see; along with fixes or suggestions for text that might sound more...
  12. five bucks

Which culture is most in need of armor/clothing model variety?

When Taleworlds added new Battanian armor pieces, I saw people say that other factions need armor more. What are your thoughts? What culture needs armor/clothing variety the most? Do they need head, shoulder, torso, arm or leg pieces? Should the type of armor be high quality, mid quality or low...
  13. five bucks

What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

Publicly showcased Bannerlord gameplay demo from 2016: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15']Devblog which followed the demo: Steam Store page description, visible to everyone buying Bannerlord since March 2020: For 5 years, Taleworlds has told the 5,000,000+ people...
  14. five bucks

SP - General Changes required to create Good Tactics™

Bannerlord's field battle tactics are currently shallow. Armour being weak against arrows means the best tactic is obvious: sit your archers on a hill, put a small amount of infantry in front of them, and watch them kill everything. Or, get a party of all horse archers (Khan's Guard are...
  15. five bucks

Which 3 major features from Warband or Devblogs do you want the most in Bannerlord?

The terrain battle system and spear bracing are the major features that Taleworlds have confirmed they are working on and will release in future updates. However, we don't know what they have planned after that. There are multiple features which were in Warband, or teased in the developer blogs...
  16. five bucks

Filling In the Gaps: a timeline of Calradia from 1000BE to 1257AE

I decided to write down a timeline of major events in the M&B series' lore, for those few of us who are interested. In parts of the game's timeline with no events described, I've made some up based on real history, following the same formula Taleworlds does of remixing names and events from...
  17. five bucks

SP - General Reasons to explore town scenes.

Taleworlds has put a lot of work into Bannerlord's town scenes, and they look really good! But there's barely anything interesting to do inside them- just one quest that doesn't trigger often. So an average player spends 1% of their time in settlement scenes. 99% of playtime is in menus, field...
  18. five bucks

SP - Quests Minor Faction Quests to fulfill each faction's unique lore in gameplay.

Minor factions are said in the lore to do lots of interesting things. The Brotherhood of the Woods rob from the rich and give to the poor, the Forest People do slash-and-burn farming in the deep woods, the Embers of the Flame want to bring back the child Emperor, the Hidden Hand acts like the...
  19. five bucks

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

This is a collection of feedback from the community, to track Bannerlord's progress on meeting community expectations. Taleworlds said they want to "bring the game to the level the community expects". Here, those expectations can easily be seen. This list only contains things which Taleworlds...
  20. five bucks

SP - General Bannerlord's Gameplay Has Gone Backwards In Multiple Areas From Warband

Hi all. If we compare Bannerlord to Warband, which was made 10 years ago, we see Taleworlds has definitely improved the visual presentation, the battle size, and added a lot of depth to some game mechanics, which is great. However, some people call Bannerlord "shallow" and "soulless", because...
Back
Top Bottom