Search results for query: *

• Users: Marek15
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Number of sacrificed troops incorrectly affected by tactics skill.

Summary: The number of troops sacrificed when trying to escape from battle increases with high tactics skill instead of decreasing. For example a sacrifice of 36 troops at 0 tactics would become 84 troops at 300 tactics. Also the number of troops sacrificed when breaking into or out of a siege...
  2. Character movement speed and encumbrance.

Out of curiosity i decided to do a little testing to figure out how much both encumbrance and athletics affect movement speed. The results were rather disappointing. The setup was simple: run a fixed distance between two points in a village at different levels of of encumbrance and athletics...
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges Make AI accuracy more human-like by adding error to the trajectory calculation.

At the moment the AI is able to score hits on distant and moving targets with inhuman accuracy, leading to a great deal of frustration. The issue is not that the cone of fire is too tight, but rather that there is zero error in the trajectory calculation. Where a human would not be able to...
  4. SP Native Leveling Rebalance

Rebalances the leveling system to make the leveling rate more consistent compared to vanilla. Now you can actually reach skill level 300 before the heat death of the universe. Starting a new game is highly recommended. Comes in 2 flavors. The standard version only changes things strictly...
  5. SP - Economy Alternative equipment value formula.

As it is now i think most would agree that the value of high tier equipment is exceedingly high and that something is not quite right with the formula used in calculating weapon tiers. Crafted javelins being the best example. To figure out why i took a look at the code...
  6. Need help patching specific method with harmony

I'm completely new to harmony and C# so i apologize if this is a silly issue. While i have somehow managed patch a couple of methods, there is one i can't figure out inside TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CharacterDevelopment.Managers.SkillLevelingManager: internal static void...
Back
Top Bottom