Search results for query: *

1. MatLae

Importer un set d'armures dans M&B (mod) ?

Comme le producteur du mod le dis, il s'agit d'une texture qui va remplacer une texture existante et va s'appliquer sur un modèle déterminé qui se trouvent dans native.  Ce modèle n'existant très probablement pas dans brytenwalda ou WK par ailleurs.

Concernant l'utilisation de ce skin dans d'autre mod que native, pour lequel il semble avoir été fait (même si j'ai pas regardé le détail), c'est un poils plus compliqué. En fait, il faut utiliser un logiciel (openBRF) pour transporter le modèle de l'armure d'un mode à l'autre en piochant dans les fichiers ressources des mod concerné, copier la texture concerné dans le dossier texture du bon mod et attribuer cette texture au modèle en question (avec openBRF encore une fois). C'est pas ultra compliqué à faire, mais il faut un minimum de connaissances pour s'y retrouver et pas mettre le boxons dans les textures/modèles des 2 mods en fait.
  2. MatLae

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Great ! I'm waiting for it !  :grin:
  3. MatLae

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

That looks amazing  :shock:

Te l'avevo detto DanyEle che quel lavoro era ben partito  :wink:
  4. MatLae

Trailer : Unleash the Fury

DanyEle said:
    For 50 euros, can you make one for BI as well?  :grin:

We don't negotiate with terrorists!

Ho, wait, you are not corsican  :lol:

--> wink to poko  :wink:

5. MatLae

The Champions of Europe

Bastien managed to create the first really french speaker regiment that is still alive and present: my vote goes to him  :smile:

Vive le 7e  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!!

However, it's too bad that there is only 1 choice because I would have voted for many of them like poko, tardet, lubukill, stéphane and also lucas  :razz:

I hate vote with only one choise  :roll:
  6. MatLae

The Champions of Europe

Congratulazione per la tua vittoria ai voti DanyEle  :grin:

It was really close between Willy and DanyEle, but I think it's great that DanyEle had won ^^

PS: I saw that someone nominated me for Switzerland, but that I wasn't added to the list even after the update so if you could add me Svensson, it would be great :smile:
  7. MatLae

OSP Musket Era 3D Art Custom-Skin Collection | Downloadable Content

Name of the Skin: 1er régiment d'infanterie de ligne suisse
    Which unit/objects will be replaced/affected: 45e régiment d'infanterie or Légion de la Vistule
    Who made this Skin: Myself
    Screenshot(s):
    The Ranker:

Flags:

The last one is the Vistule version flag cause it doesn't use the same file as the other flag and so doesn't work the same way. This flag is also include in the 45e version. The inscription is in latin and means "One for all, all for one"*

Porte-Aigle

The Officer:

Musicians:

* note that the inscription is not historicaly accurate. It's my little personal touch ^^
    Downloadlink: 45e version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?haw9xwz4uvsjqda
    légion de la Vistule version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b3tk6evxnjks2yi

It's an uptaded version of my previous skins. A little detail: They are Swiss "mercenaries", coming from  Switzerland , not Finnish coming from Finland. I beg you to never hurt my patriotism like this another time XD
  8. MatLae

1er Regiments des Envoyez de la Nouvelle-France - Régiment Québécois! [Recrute]

Bonne Chance  :grin:

ôtes moi d'un doute Jimmitheking, t'étais pas dans le IVe à une époque ? Ton speudo me dit qqch.
  9. MatLae

Collection of historical ranks

For the french ranks it's not Chef du Bataillon but Chef de Bataillon.
    Also, Chef du Eskadron spells Chef d'Escadron 
    The french cavalry private rank is cavalier, not "chevalier" which means "knight", and adjutant spells adjudant in french :wink:
  10. MatLae

Custom skin showcase.Frontpage RE-Updated

Captain_Fozzington said:
    MatLae said:
    There we are with the finish 1er régiment d'infanterie de ligne suisse, skins based on the 45e régiment's one

The Ranker:

This version is with a light pompom version but there is also the basic one

The Flag and the Flag Carrier:

The Officer:

Musicians:

I finished them last week but I was too busy to post them ^^'
    To compensate that, there is the download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eqi21y9xgml3e4l

Fantastic! I just wish they replaced the Legion de la Vistule...

It's not so hard to do. I can easily make a version replacing the Vistule. I'll post both versions on the new thread when I'll finish to replace the Vistule and add a little thing.  :smile:
  11. MatLae

Cavalry is getting annoying

Having played on a horse for more than one year on mm and since the beginning of NW, I can say you that, in fact, any well trained infantry player can kill the greatest horseman easily if their fight face to face. So the best way to attack, each cavalry class included, is to attack right in the back of a line.

It's one of the officer's works to look around wile he gives orders. During a mêlée including allies and enemies, trying to avoid at most teamkill, the best way is to hit an enemy to knock him out and to give the ally fighter an opportunity to kill him and go help the others.

You should be happy that being hit by a horse at full charge speed doesn't kill you in oneshoot, cause it's what should happen if we were on a real battlefield  :wink:
  12. MatLae

Thank you  :smile:

And to answer to the one that ask if I did the 7e hussard skin : No, I didnt make them, but I'm making a remake of those textures to refine them cause several details can be Improved.
  13. MatLae

There we are with the finish 1er régiment d'infanterie de ligne suisse, skins based on the 45e régiment's one

The Ranker:

This version is with a light pompom version but there is also the basic one

The Flag and the Flag Carrier:

The Officer:

Musicians:

I finished them last week but I was too busy to post them ^^'
    To compensate that, there is the download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eqi21y9xgml3e4l
  14. MatLae

Vicccard said:
    MatLae said:
    The texture is called "fr_grenadier" and is used by the ranker, flag carrier and officer of the 45e and the 84e

so if I edit anything at it, it changes the 84e too?

All those tools...I don't understand a thing  :lol:

Basically, it's that that'll happens. But you can make something that makes that you can modify some uniforms without touching the others. For that, you must duplicate the "fr_grenadier" texture and rename it. This one can be modified. After that, using openBRF, you must open the "mmtextures.brf" resources and import your renamed "fr_grenadier" texture and fill in the shader, bumbe, specular and flag boxes as the ones of the base "fr_grenadier" are.

Then, still using openBRF, open the "mmmaterial.brf" resources and import your "fr_grenadier" brf and do  de same things than before.
    Finally, open the "fr_uniform" resources, select the uniform you want to modify and change the name of the texture that the model must use.

Exemple: the 45e ranker is using the "fr_grenadier" as texture. If you named your modified texture "fr_grenadier_1" then, you'll replace it in the texture box of your model.

If you did it well, as you finish to enter the name of the new texture, the new texture'll be apply on the model.

I wish that it was usefull :smile:

PS: texturing is easy when you know how o do it ^^
  15. MatLae

Vicccard said:
    I'm trying to texture the 45e uniform...but I can't even find it  :???:

The texture is called "fr_grenadier" and is used by the ranker, flag carrier and officer of the 45e and the 84e
  16. MatLae

Fluorescent feathers and vegetation

It works, thanks a lot  :grin:
  17. MatLae

1er Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Suisse [Recruiting Mature EU Players]

TheLoneFalcon said:
    Gentil said:
    I have now received our glorious uniforms, I shall put the download link on the forums

Brilliant! I'm sure they'll look awesome on us.

Don't worry, they do  :wink:
  18. MatLae

Re-textured Skins

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,232672.0.html
  19. MatLae

2e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale [EU/NA] [RECRUITING]

Commander Millander said:
    Do they have a thread?

The thread is included in the IVe one because it's not a regiment that join the IVe, it was created by the IVe. At the moment, it seems that the images are having a big bug
  20. MatLae

2e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale [EU/NA] [RECRUITING]

77thRegiment is right. The 2e grenadier de la garde Impériale is already a regiment of the IVe corps

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,232390.msg5560350.html#msg5560350

I'm sorry, but you must find another regiment name
Back
Top Bottom