Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info LEGENDARY OR FINE WEAPONS TURNING INTO NORMAL

The save file would be great!
    Considering it's the same bug as the one reported in June it's apparent that it isn't fixed.

You write in that thread that the bug is fixed and will implemented in future updates - is that still the plan?
  2. Need More Info LEGENDARY OR FINE WEAPONS TURNING INTO NORMAL

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Basically:

Step one: Craft any weapon.
    Step two: save the game
    Step three: exit the game
    Step four: Load the game

Upon logging in the weapon will have any bonus removed, as well as any mallus.
  3. Balancing skill tree...

Hey all I've recently made a character where I spent the better part of 100 hours grinding the different skills, and I have to say that I find some of the skill progression extremely unbalanced. Due to the bonus' in Athleticism I kinda understands why it has such a large grind behind it...
  4. Fiefs, Kings, Duchies and petty nobles

Hey Lads and laddies It's almost 2am so I'm a bit lazy and didn't look through all the threads on the forums.. I just became curious about the fiefs.. Has there been any plans to make petty nobles, i.e. it annoys me that the smallest fief you can get is a castle and a couple of villages.. I...
  5. Smithing in the most recent patch - naming issue

It was, atleast for me.
  6. Smithing in the most recent patch - naming issue

Hey all A while back there was a bug where naming crafted weapons didn't work and partly I can't remember if there were any workarounds and partly I'd like to hear if any1 else has experienced it in the most recent patch. In general I'm quite dissatisfied with the new user interface, I don't...
  7. Why 1.5.10 is the absolute worst version

I agree.

I'm having another issue after the most recent patch. The game becomes incredibly laggy and unresponsive whenever I change from one UI to another (i.e. go from the map to town, or just from the town into the tavern fx.).. It's come to the point where I've simply stopped playing the game.
    Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

On another note.. I recently wrote a review on the game on steam (not recommending it) and it got me thinking - there's a lot of features from Warband that I'd love to see ingame, and there's a lot of features teased back before the game became available for EA in dev posts. Stuff like building up villages with mills, walls, baileys etc. stuff that could add depth to the game but for some reason is either no longer prioritized or abandoned altogether.. Or simply having 1 village rather than a castle + 2 villages, something I've really missed from the old game since, well I liked the idea of being forced to defend a lords castle even if I sincerely disliked the ******* (I'm not saying he should've given me his daughter in marriage, luckily I can just buy her, I'm saying he shouldn't charge so much for her.. She doesn't even clean the moat ffs)..
  8. Bannerlord needs to learn from Warband

Totally agree!
    BL is ruled by RNG, they clearly made a game to cater to new generations and people playing PVP-oriented hack and slash games.
    The strategy (and with it, the depth) has gone out of the window, the only objective improvements are scenes, art, graphics and the music (although WB music was really good IMO).
    They didn't make a game to cater to a new generation.. There's no one, not that I've ever heard of, that enjoys RNG in any gamemechanic. RNG is nothing but the laziest attempt at a mechanic and I can't begin to describe how disappointed I am that Taleworlds doesn't have the imagination, the desire or the competency to create more engaging systems than a dice-roll.
  9. Is it worth doing main questline now?

To answer your question: No. The main quest is not worth doing, to sum it up:

1st part, 'Neretze's Folly', I find this part cool for the background of the collapse of the empire but it could've been tied much more seamlessly to Arzagos desire to destroy the empire by having a sidequest or storyline that highlights the excesses and abuses of power in the empire. For any1 not interested in storytelling the first part is simply an annoyance.

2nd part, Assemble the banner - simplistic to the point of being an insult to any1 with half a storytelling hearth. Basically it's a second part tutorial on raiding the hide-outs. It's not just boring, it's a bit condescending to think that players haven't learned it by the first lesson and besides the hide outs isn't exactly rocketscience since everyone atleast understand the objective. A greater focus on logistics, horses to men ratio, bows/crosbows to swords etc. would've been more welcome imo.

3rd part, Destroy/Unify the empire: I simply can't see anything gained by the conspiracy plots. They're imo the worst thought out and implemented "feature" I've seen in a long, long time. My problem with this part of the quest line is basically the same as with the smithing mechanics, in smithing they went with the laziest option imaginable - RNG, and at the same time borked the economy to smithereens by somehow allowing insane sale prices for javelins. In this quest they basically introduced a grind element as a storytelling element. It would've been more interesting if they had added diplomacy, council, rights/obligations layers as those we see in Crusader Kings fx. and then made the quest revolve around first securing support for your house within a region (fx. all Vlandian villages/cities should have x amount of relations to the players clan, while having quests, trade, warbands etc. increase those relations including marrying followers to notables). Anything really other than what we got.

The final part is prob what I don't really see atm - what happens when you've finished the main storyline? - this could be solved by having the main storyline act as a tutorial to an indepth diplomacy, clan lineage, village/town, warstrategy tutorial and by finishing your clan is considered "homo novus" or a clan of "new men" at the top of societys hiearchy with the distinction of having proven yourself worthy to be considered peers of the realm, but the stigma of being upstarts.
  10. Shop items

Linking prosperity to weapon tier availability is gate that we don't need. We already have weapon prices that are astronomical there is no need to restrict the player when it comes to choice of weapons and armor. I'm not saying we need all weapons and armor available from day one but there is no reason most if not all shouldn't be available to someone 400+ days into a campaign whose a lord of several castles/towns.
    If for nothing else, then just to see some variety in the shops.. Atm there's tons of equipment that either never shows or only shows after you've grinded a town + villages for days and days. It's just tedious and boring gameplay imo.
  11. Shop items

Could we please get more variety and endgame items in the shops? I realize that some items don't spawn depending on town prosperity but ffs implement a rare drop chance or whatever, looking at the exact same items regardless of what town you visit gets boring real quick.
  12. Debate or Discuss on The Economy right now - Pros, Cons and Ideas to make Calradia an better place

This is just my opinion and some of the points has been touched by others in the thread either in the same line of thoughts or opposite.

Taxes:
    Taxes is imo rather small, but I mainly think that a governor should have a greater influenze on the economy of a town/castle both in terms of prosperity but also in terms of taxes paid.

Workshops:
    Passive income that needs a buff. It may be just me, but workshops has no bearing on the items being produced in the town, if you make a smith in a town it should have better hightier equipment. Another thing I'd like to see is the ability to "order" an item crafted in the shop reflecting the culture of the town and it would give a bit more usability to workshops.

Mercenary contracts:
    I think the contracts should better reflect the quality of the army that's being contracted. A buff early ingame would make the player better able to field an army that reflects the clan level better.

Towns: Town prosperity is too affected by issues in the town or bound villages, basically if you create a "safe" area far from the frontlines, that area should reflect the increased security with less looters/hideouts and in general fewer issues. Towns should also be better linked, basically we have rough areas of production in the game, but this could be elaborated further with fx. rare ressources needed for fx. crafting/ordering special items.

Shopitems:
    Greater variety, more locked to culture, high-end items should randomly appear even in low prosperity towns.

Caravans:
    Should have a greater impact on a towns econ when a caravan gets hit. Should have larger profitmargins reflecting the investment/risk/reward the player need to make in order to have a caravan. This isn't so much an issue later on ingame, but early on the caravans are often net deficit makers. Atleast for me, but I may just be bad at trading :smile:

Crafting:
    First off a critical critique: Random number generator is purely something developers insert because they either lack the imagination to implement an interesting alternative or is too incompetent to develop a deeper and more immersive system. RNG is basically the laziest solution and I give no points for it. Remove RNG entirely, excepting perhaps in the fine/mastery/legendary end result. It's primarily the random nature of getting more bp for items.

Secondly: The items are actually pretty well diverse and usable for different situations, it's not always the best option to take the highest tier handle fx. and I really appreciate that nuance.

Thirdly: Make it deeper. Have a bowyer skill-set, an armoury skill set and req the player to own and operate the appropriate workshop in order to do the crafting (and have crafting fixed in the town(s) where the workshop is.
  13. Javelin Crafting needs rework!

What I'd like to see is a rework of crafting. The RNG for smithing recipes pisses me off and it annoys me that you can't be a bowyer or armouror.. Both professions that could add a bit of depth to the crafting. Another thing is the prices and econ overall, if you craft you won't ever be in wont of money, if you don't you're constantly running around trying to afford an army or simply going a smaller unit/less developed one. Neither is a problem imo but it shouldn't be mandatory to craft in order to field a large army.
  14. Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

Can you let me know which ones to marry to get it? Tried several new playthroughs on 1.42. Tried 4 khuzait and 3 aserai noblewomen, none of them have it. I am sure I got it off Yana before. Not anymore.
    It's random which women gets one.. In my current playthrough Corein, daughter of Caludan, King of the Battanians, has one.. She's a bit of a ***** but a good fighter so not bad imo..
  15. Resolved Strange Sound Bug

I have the same bug so I can confirm it. I tried reloading a previous safegame but it didn't work. Performance deteriorates to the point where the game is unplayable.
Back
Top Bottom