Search results for query: *

• Users: cuthbert5
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Are players going to return to multiplayer at launch??

I can't find a game in multiplayer, one day out from release. Are people still unable to play multiplayer, after the bad patches a few months ago? I thought this would be fixed by now. Are players going to log on and be able to play multiplayer on release??
  2. What is going on with Multiplayer??

I know this is the single player section, but that's the point. There is practically no activity in the multiplayer section of the forum so I can't expect a reply. I can't even find a game in multiplayer, one day out from release. Are people still unable to play multiplayer, after the bad...
  3. Is multiplayer even working yet...?

I find it strange that I still can't find a match, one day out from the release date. I know multiplayer was killed by patches a few months ago, but I thought this would be fixed and players returned by now? What is going on??
  4. Line of Eld [LoE] Recruiting: Clan management handbook/template giveaway

I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my hand; he who kills with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart. -- The Gunslinger's Catechism, Stephen King Consider this my application for...
  5. Will players return to the Captain game mode, on full release date?

I hope the answer to this question is yes. The Captain game mode of MB is its most unique and valuable multiplayer offering, in my seasoned opinion based on now decades of experience with multiplayer gaming. Let this be a rally point! Players, please get back in the queues for Captain games...
  6. Queue for Captain at 8 PM EST

As we've all noticed, Bannerlord multiplayer is dead. And what do you do when a patient tries dying on you? You get out the paddles. Multiplayer needs a strong jolt at regular intervals if it is ever going to recover its playerbase before launch. To that end, I propose that everyone in North...
  7. Captain is still dead in every region. DO SOMETHING

What is going on??? Go back to a version with WORKING MULTIPLAYER. Is this game EVER going to be released? Do you not care about your existing players???
  8. I can't find a Captain match ANYWHERE

I been queuing for captain matches for weeks since the 1.7.2 patch, and finding nothing in every region. What is going on?! Is multiplayer just going to stay dead now? Is the game being released anytime soon?? Why screw up matchmaking with a ranking system when there are so few players in...
  9. Algorithmic handicapping is WRONG for Online Games

I read about the implementation of Bannerlord's new ranking system with a mixture of deja vu and dread, in particular this part: I've encountered this in my gaming career, and I have read and written about it extensively. I have dubbed these terms of use as 'algorithmic handicapping,' a form...
  10. Can't find game since ranking implemented in e1.7.2

Has the new ranking system broken multiplayer? Can't get a match in NA East for Captain, have queued over 1 hour. Started over the weekend with the big update. Help!
  11. Please bring back free camera movement for death/spectate mode

Getting to look at a battlefield from all angles is one of the best features of the game! But since a recent patch, camera is fixed to NPCs in 3rd person in death/spectate mode. This is not nearly as good or cinematic as a free camera
  12. Please bring back free camera movement for death/spectate mode

Getting to look at a battlefield from all angles is one of the best features of the game! But since a recent patch, camera is fixed to NPCs in 3rd person in death/spectate mode. This is not nearly as good or cinematic as a free camera
Back
Top Bottom