Search results for query: *

1. genrev0914

How to make sound variations

What did you replaced? Maybe they will mix instead of replacing it fully, mine is I just added voice shouts so I didn't replace anything.
  2. genrev0914

when I deal with my gunshot sound too ear piercing, I experimented with sound categories, even using horse gallop so that the gunshot sound overlapping won't be too loud. Other idea is edit the sound on 3rd party software like Audacity to manually reduce the volume.
  3. genrev0914

Do you resolve this problem? I notice that in the module_sounds.xml, it shows a variation setting. However, I didn't make it success.
    Not yet, but the variation on module_sounds.xml is recent; it was not there before. I'll try to experiment with it soon, thanks for letting me know!
  4. genrev0914

Overriding the Main_map crashes

yes, placing the settlements_distance_cache.bin inside my mod works, even without the xslt, thanks again
  5. genrev0914

I did the same thing with v1.1.2. Mine doesn't crash. It has a settlements.xslt to delete the Sandbox settlements.xml and copied the Sandbox settlements.xml and settlements_distance_cache.bin into my mod's ModuleData folder. I presume the engine looks for a local version of the distance cache.
    Will try, thank you!
  6. genrev0914

Thanks for the reply, but I forgot to mention I did a test where I made a test mod folder that only contains the original Main_map, then activated it on Launcher. Nothing changed on it; it was just a replica of the original Main_map, and it crashed. Now that you mentioned the retirement settlement, I did not add it to my own settlement.xml, but it exists on the modded map. The current solution I have is to replace the original Main_map to bypass the conflict. But that will create another problem when the mod is uninstalled

The problem I can see is that anything that overrides the Main_map would conflict with the original.
  7. genrev0914

I missed a lot of updates, and my mod was working fine in version 1.0.0. Now I'm trying to make my mod run on v1.1.2, but for some reason, having a Main_map in my own mods SceneObj causes a crash. I tried replacing the original Main_map on SandBox, and my mod works fine. What changed, and what...
  8. genrev0914

SP - UI Tournament Master Quicktalk

Yeah, gaining renown everyday as a champion but the tournament master themselves don't know you >_<
  9. genrev0914

Resolved Influence Exploit 1.9.0

Summary: I am a vassal of Battania and when I'm in the army along with my companion who also leads another party, I can donate troop to their party and receive influence. How to Reproduce: Donate troops to companion's party while in the army Media:
  10. genrev0914

I haven't resolved this but I'm gonna try making a .bank file sometime using fmod once I learned it, as for how I extracted the bank file, it was a pretty confusing process so I already forgotten it, I searched for multiple tutorials on youtube so I can extract the sound just for familarity.
  11. genrev0914

SP - UI Tournament Master Quicktalk

I've been hunting tournaments to be the first on the leaderboards, I always ask the tournament master if there is a nearby tournament going on, but I always have to enter the Arena scene(loading screen) in order to talk to the tournament master. I would like to suggest a shortcut button to quick...
  12. genrev0914

I checked and I can confirm that the ID's used via code were there, the braces on the left must be related on the .bank file, it looks very similar with RuntimeDataCache for 3d assets.

unknown.png
  13. genrev0914

I try to extract the voice_assets.bank file and found that there's a multiple sound file for a single order, this is completely different from the available adding new sound tutorial for the moment so I understand if it isn't possible for now,
    unknown.png
  14. genrev0914

Hi, thanks for the link, I have read it now and it helped me add new voice type instead of overriding the existing ones, but I still couldn't find anything about variations, comparing from the original ones, it uses different voice lines when selected repeatedly, for example I repeatedly selected the cavalry troops, the Main character will either call for "horseman" or "Cavalry"

I couldn't make it possible since I can only put one sound on the "path"

voice_definitions.xml
    <voice type="Cavalry" path="cavalry" face_anim="cavalry" />

module_sounds.xml
    <module_sound name="cavalry" sound_category="mission_voice_shout" path="cavalry.ogg" />
  15. genrev0914

I have override a female voice sound in game and it worked, my problem now is I don't know how to add variations such as when I call for troops, I want to call them in different variation when selected repeatedly (Example: Archers!, Ranged!, Troops!) or the grunts when the character got hurt...
  16. genrev0914

Hideout.get_MapFaction() PartyComponents.BanditPartyComponent.get_Name()

I have remade the mod using 1.8.0 as a template
  17. genrev0914

Hideout.get_MapFaction() PartyComponents.BanditPartyComponent.get_Name()

Hello, I have this mod Tetsojin which is a custom culture mod, I never got this kind of error until 1.8.0 and couldn't find what's causing it, I have resorted to using Better Exception to narrow down the cause of problem but I have just started slowly studying programming(youtube) and so I...
  18. genrev0914

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: 3D Art Contest

If we are limited with 16 crafting pieces, is it fine to make something like 3 types of weapon for different culture, for example 1 for empire, 1 for vlandia and 1 for sturgia, or are we limited for 1 culture of our choice?

• You may only submit your own work, no derivatives of another asset or asset theft is allowed.
    Are we not allowed to use on modding tool a native material such as weapon_crafting.mat material for our blade metal?
  19. genrev0914

Resolved Influence exploit by releasing an enemy hero prisoner

Not anymore, I am now using 1.6.5 beta, thanks!
    unknown.png
  20. genrev0914

SP - General Not Permanent Lords Equipment

1.The equipment set of lords are permanent at the start of campaign, Only the player equipment changes through out the campaign and it somehow feels lonely, I think it will add more life to NPC if it is not permanent just like how troop equipment roster behaves. This is the advantages I think it...
Back
Top Bottom