Search results for query: *

1. 1Rright

Server Downtime

Not optimal time from a EU players perspective - Why not in the minority hours. EU is like 55% of the playerbase, right?
  2. 1Rright

Could not connect to server

Couldn't pay the electricity bill?
  3. 1Rright

Get rid of Clanstacking/Partying up in Ranked modes.

I would rather you solo queue for ranked modes than have ranked modes not be a thing as this system is currently heading down the road towards.
    Well that 's the issue that a lot of people don't seem to understand. I saw this same thing happen in another game. There where some toxic noobs getting screaming hysterically every time someone killed them, to the point it got so bad that the experienced players started leaving. Once all the experienced players left the game, the game was literally dead. Like, you need an active players base if you want to attract new players. Even if that active player base kicks your ass, it 's better then having no active games to join at all. Noobs can always do some effort and get good at the game and that would fix their problem about feeling like a loser, but no... Instead they want to destroy the entire community.
    That game never came up to it's feet again... It was literally destroyed by toxic noobs, while it once had a vibrant community that was very fun to play with. I can't understand how people fail to grasp the fact that you need an active player base for a game to survive in the first place.
    It 's not like losing a game every killed anyone besides their in game character :razz:
    Personally I never bother posting on these forums because I am to busy having fun with the actual game instead of crying like a little ***** on the forums after losing a game... But it seems we need to let our voices be heard before it 's to late.
  4. 1Rright

Get rid of Clanstacking/Partying up in Ranked modes.

Is this vote for real? You wanna destroy BL multiplayer?

Personally I'm in a steam chat where we match-up 24/7, community is flourishing - you wanna destroy that?
  5. 1Rright

Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

We're working on introducing penalties for leaving during the warm-up phase. Please hang tight until we roll out the hotfix related to this.
    Stupid the whole game will end in a draw anyways - imho I don't care about penalties to other players, I just want to play...
  6. 1Rright

Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

Wanna park my CAV AI, so I can utilize the units most efficient. Game is boring now - And no games is matching for me (I actually had the opportunity to play the 10 evaluation rounds).

RIP BANNERLORD - Was fun.
  7. 1Rright

Endless search times while matchmaking CAPTAIN MODE

As some of you already observed, queue times have been fixed.

Sorry for not responding earlier, I was on vacation.
    Are you aware of the server issues regarding lack of stability and crashing of servers?
  8. 1Rright

Yea - Matchmaking works now - Still crashing 50% of the times before round 3.
  9. 1Rright

Taleworld's not having enough devs?

813F3DF66BF2B0911C20D54AE5AD2F30DBD5441C
  10. 1Rright

In Progress Multiplayer Match-Joining Problem

Since 1.7.0 main dropped, Im not able to join any quick search matches, Im usually just stop waiting after 20 mins of game search. Before quick search times were 1-4 mins max.
    The whole MP community who play's Skirmish/Captain-mode, is not able to play bannerlord anymore - Have been a problem since e1.7.0 version release.

Developers doing absolutely nothing about the problem - Don't even know if they are working on the problem.
  11. 1Rright

***Still not fixed with this hotfix !!!
  12. 1Rright

Nearly ALL servers DEAD

Only server live = EA DUEL+TDM Dead servers = Captain, Skirmish, Siege +TDM. What the f*ck is going on?! o_O Image: https://ibb.co/FnZbDgT
  13. 1Rright

Would be lovely if we could get a DEV mentioning something about the issue EVERYONE is facing right now.

Captain mode could potentially die off during this issue!:ohdear:
  14. 1Rright

After the patch, it's nearly impossible to match up on "looking for game" (CAPTAIN MODE). Anyone else experienced long search time after patch?
  15. 1Rright

What are your PC Specs ?️

Gonna add 16GB more ram and upgrade CPU to AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core soon.

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Hellhound RX 6700 XT
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X OC 4250 MHz
    Fan Count: 6
    Ram:
    Corsair 16GB DDR4 SDRAM 3200 MHz
    SSD: Samsung 750 EVO
  16. 1Rright

Captain - All getting kicked by ANTI-CHEAT

We should make a mechanism against idiots. People like you would get kicked constantly.
    Well said lord Erik
  17. 1Rright

Captain - All getting kicked by ANTI-CHEAT

It's everyone who gets kicked mate - It says:
    "You have been kicked by anti-cheat. Reason: Query Timeout"
Back
Top Bottom