Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Are icons still disappearing for you people?
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Also i want to point out that in my playthrough (started a new playthrough on this beta patch) all the wanderers are gone except the ones i managed to get in my party at the start of the game, literally no other wanderer is alive.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Rebooting helps for a while, as this problem appears over and over again. I play on a clean version 1.5.8 without mods. Previously, this problem was not observed. Only now, at 1.5.8
    same in my gameplay, i just started fresh for this beta patch, the game starts ok and after a while icons start to disappear and they cannot load again, also sometimes when the scene changes, my cursor disappears and i have to restart the game in order to fix it (im playing pure beta)
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

I think that's intentional, they'll get replaced over time.

If that was a game breaking bug TW would have fixed that a long time ago, no? to be fair though, ladders are still broken.

i havent seen any of them get replaced so far... and ive seen villages left with no notables at all.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Notables still getting lost everyday in my games, doesnt matter if i start a new game or continue an old one, i dont know whats causing this but its kinda game breaking, please do something about this as fast as possible.
Back
Top Bottom