Search results for query: *

• Users: CrazyElf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CrazyElf

(Beginner Question) Is there a way to customize unit equipment quality in the XML?

Is there a way in the game to modify the XMLs of individual units to modify the equipment quality of that unit? To give an example, here is the Banner Knight. Is there a way to change the quality of equipment in the XML? To give an example of the equipment quality (from the Wiki), would...
  2. CrazyElf

The strategic AI is still making really bad decisions at times in 1.8.0 and needs work when multiple armies are in the fray

If you follow the streams, the AI seems to be making very poor decisions. Take a look at this clip (I've put it in the exact time at 1:23:40) There is a Sturgian army sieging a town of 900. There is a Vlandian army of 300 and another of close to 1000 under Derthert. In this case, Derthert's...
  3. CrazyElf

SP - General Ability to speak to prisoner from town screen.

Currently you can speak with prisoner inmates by going to the dungeon and going down underground to their jail cell. Would it be possible to add the ability to speak with them directly the way notables, companions, and Lords can? It would work the same way for notables around town, companions...
  4. CrazyElf

SP - General Cohesion auto fill feature

When amassing an army, often the player has to deal with quite a few things and it can be a chore to keep the cohesion in the army filled up. The player can have a nasty surprise if they let the cohesion drop. I propose an auto-fill checkbox in the army screen that will keep filling cohesion...
  5. CrazyElf

Creating a new clan should be expanded on with more features and more depth

I think that while the new clan feature has been added, there should be a lot more depth added into the game in regards to what a new clan can do. There is an older mod, Lord from Family that allows for this. It is no longer in development though...
  6. CrazyElf

Do you find having a smaller horse an advantage?

The Khuzait (because of the cultures they were historically based on) have a smaller horse. How big of an advantage do you find this? I find this to be a substantial advantage, because shorter weapons (that are faster as well) can be used against infantry more effectively and are still...
  7. CrazyElf

Do you find yourself recruiting more noble units from bandits than from >200 power notables?

I find myself getting more Fian units from bandits right now than recruiting them from villages with really powerful notables that the player has high relations with. It can be time consuming to do quests and the like to improve one's relations and only the powerful village heads have noble...
  8. CrazyElf

SP - General When wearing civilian clothing, all of the faction leaders should have a crown and players should automatically get a crown when starting a kingdom

All of the top leaders of each faction should have a crown of some sort. This should be used to signify their rank. This should be different for each culture. Queens should also arguably have a crown as well, although perhaps not as significant. Arguably faction leaders should have something...
  9. CrazyElf

Cavalry seem to collide with trees and rocks more since 1.5.6 beta

I'm not sure if this should be classified as bug, but it seems like the cavalry seem to be colliding more often with trees and rocks and other objects more frequently since the 1.5.6 patch was deployed. Has anyone else had similar experiences? I'm thinking something happened with the...
  10. CrazyElf

So Nvidia added DLSS to Bannerlord

There was a recent announcement for Bannerlord by Nvidia. https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/december-2020-rtx-dlss-game-update/ They are adding DLSS, which basically upsclaes lower resolution textures to 4k. Some independent reviews have said though that DLSS isn't as good as...
  11. CrazyElf

Minimap - would you want one in Bannerlord?

IN many strategy games, there are minimaps. I'm wondering if the player base would like to see one in Bannerlord. I personally would like to see this happen in Bannerlord - where is the player in the battle or what street in a big city? There should be an option to turn the minimap on or off...
  12. CrazyElf

Two handed maces and blunt polearms?

Currently there are only 1 handed maces (with the exception of the wooden 2 handed maces - the Sledgehammer). In the game files we have 2 handed test maces. This is it mpitems.xml. <CraftedItem multiplayer_item="true" id="mp_test_twohandedmace" name="{=nmLZEjYg}MP...
  13. CrazyElf

SP - General Does Nevyansk Castle need a bridge in the game

I've noticed that often the Sturgians lose Nevyansk castle fairly early on. It is at a geographically difficult position for the faction to hold on to. There is a mod for this, but should it be in the game itself? https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2226 Here is that the...
  14. CrazyElf

The problem of the second wave of AI armies being filled with recruits

One of the problems right now facing Bannerlord is that when you first go to war with the AI, at first, the AI is often on a level playing field or any advantage. The AI armies that you face have many higher tier 3-5 units. This is because of natural selection - the losing AI parties are...
  15. CrazyElf

Do ladders work better right now than siege towers?

I'm finding ladders more effective right now than siege towers. Siege towers can be destroyed and the AI isn't really good about taking alternative routes over the enemy walls. Often about maybe 20 troops die when the siege tower is destroyed, although the enemy also sustains some losses too...
  16. CrazyElf

SP - General Enhancements when awarding castles and towns to kingdom clans in your kingdom

I propose 2 major changes for the awarding the castles and towns to different clans in your kingdom: Show existing holdings in the vote screen One thing I have to do when voting is to go back out of the voting screen to see what clan has what holdings each clan has (ex: what towns and...
  17. CrazyElf

Vlandian Sharpshoorter has his pavise shield. Could he use it as a shield in front of himself?

The Vlandian Sharpshooter has one of the top shields in the game currently, the Pavise Shield. Could he put the shield in front of him while he is reloading his crossbow? Like the brace, could this be added to the game? This would make him quite a bit less vulnerable when he is reloading...
  18. CrazyElf

Need More Info 1.5.3 - Companions still wearing civilian clothing in villages

When you go to villages, 1 companion is on horse and the rest are on foot. The companions on foot are ok - they are wearing their military gear. The companion on horseback is still wearing their civilian clothing.
  19. CrazyElf

Pike vs 2 handed polearm smithing? What will be the future differences?

Right now the game has the option to smith a pike or a 2 handed polearm. It seems like right now the pike options are all the same as the 2 handed polearms, only the pike does not have the ability to add a guard or a pommel at the end. The pike blades and weapon tips appear to be the same as...
  20. CrazyElf

SP - General 1.5.4 needs major changes to trading, because right now trading is no longer viable. I would recommend the full reversal of the herd speed penalty too

The recent patch 1.5.4 had huge implications for trading. The movement of "Everything has a price" from 225 to 300 The herd speed penalty was dramatically increased The first problem is that it is now pretty much impossible to buy settlements until very far late into the game. For any...
Back
Top Bottom