Search results for query: *

1. All NA servers disappeared

TW sold multiplayer to Epic Games. servers are down to transfer to their servers. We droppin loot lake
    Source?
  2. NA GK captain mode feedback

Thank you for hosting and doing more to MP than the devs seemingly have. Also thank you for hosting a second server!!
  3. typical multiplayer experience as of now

Sad ****. i still load up the game to do the exact same thing lol
  4. This is why cavalry in captains mode is trash.

Better question. how are you even getting a captain match?
  5. TALEWORLDS WTF.......

Bump cucklords
  6. so is this game dead now?

Captain was plenty enjoyable pre 1.7.2.......
  7. TALEWORLDS WTF.......

Can you guys not host custom servers w/ Captain and Skirm? NA-East........ 6v6......

@MArdA TaleWorlds
  8. Captain is still dead in every region. DO SOMETHING

I don't play captain or skirmish just TDM and Siege. but I don't want the few people left to abandon the game.

DEVS should stop doing everything in SP Campaign and Start fixing Multiplayer modes ASAP.

and if MP isn't their specialty then let go a few weeks the SP personnel and hire MP personnel d a m n i t

Also, are you guys doing your part to keep the game alive? apart from just playing it and whine about it? I mean promoting BL2 with friends and family, lending or buying an extra copy or two?
    Hard to promote this with the state its in..
  9. TALEWORLDS WTF.......

I will spam truthful reviews to hopefully help some people on console NOT waste their time looking for a fun multiplayer experience.

You guys cant do this to one side of your community and not expect repercussions.
  10. TALEWORLDS WTF.......

It shouldnt be the communities job to have to fix the multiplayer.. Do yall pay any attention or just let us do your troubleshooting and give you guys ideas all day HOW HARD IS IT TO REVERT TO BEFORE 1.7.2 ?? JUST GET RID OF THE RANKED QUENE -snip- Its been weeks. You have NO PROGRESS? NO posts...
  11. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

I don't understand how everything looks fine on your guys end. Do you not have any data that shows the lack of games played on NA servers?
    I have left the game going for 4 hours and not had it find a match, i have stopped looking as other players probably have as well.

how possible would it be to revert to before the ranked system?
    How possible would it be to code a players in quene counter, so players arent mindlessly waiting, and have some sense of how many players are in quene.
    We will not have players return from your guys negligence, and this mode is a ton of fun i was happy with the state it was at before this crash..
Back
Top Bottom