Search results for query: *

• Users: Psiphoon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Psiphoon

Quick question: Hitting the ground

(right board this time) Is it possible to make falling damage always cause knockdown?
  2. Psiphoon

ignore this thread

posted on the wrong board by accident
  3. Psiphoon

Native OSP Animations Native compatible animations for Warband

This is a small collection of animaiton mods I've been making and using recently. It includes some of my own work as well as some very nice motion capture which was lying around unused in the game files (probably remnants of features not yet/never to be implemented). Fully compatible with native...
  4. Psiphoon

New bones don't like being rigged

Creating a replacement skeleton with new bones works perfectly, animating those bones is fine... But when I rig any part of a mesh to the new bones I get a runtime error when starting warband with ironlauncher. In fact, I get a runtime error whenever warband loads a brf containing any mesh that...
  5. Psiphoon

Strange build error [solved]

Initializing... variables.txt not found. Creating new variables.txt file Compiling all global variables... variables.txt not found. Creating new variables.txt file variable_uses.txt not found. Creating new variable_uses.txt file Exporting strings... Exporting skills... Exporting tracks...
  6. Psiphoon

[delete me]

posted here by accident
  7. Psiphoon

OSP Other Animations Open source animations - bow animation test version

Some animations I've made over the past week or so, including the two handed "golf swing"- Animation for a rack and pinion crossbow spanning device And my musket reload. This one's a bit awkward- the reference I was using swapped hands with the musket (which looks like the usual way to do...
  8. Psiphoon

AAAAGGGGH

I just spent a couple of days on a new really detailed musket reload animation.. and only realised at the end that I'd made the whole thing left-handed! I suppose it makes sense that you should swap hands with a musket when reloading it so you can do everything with the dominant hand, that's...
  9. Psiphoon

Custom skeletons

This has probably been proposed before, but would it be possible to create a custom skeleton file that contained two or more skeletons? Or is there some arbitrary bone limit? If that were possible you could create multiple "races" with unique animations simply by choosing which skeleton to rig...
  10. Psiphoon

concerning ragdolls

I was having a go at making some more dramatic death animations yesterday, and one thing that really frustrated me was the fact that no matter how many frames I had or how much I changed the animation duration, if you have ragdolls turned on the bodies will always go floppy after about 1 second...
  11. Psiphoon

War of Words custom soundpack

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZ8PA769 (only 10mb or so) I changed the grunts and yells of native to better reflect how I envisage a high medieval battlefield to sound- with insults and curses flying left and right! Native and multiplayer compatible.
  12. Psiphoon

A question about "cardboard cutout" models

Would it be possible to replace the mid to long range lod models with cardboard cutout sprites permanently facing the camera doom and wolfenstein style? And most importantly if we can use models like that, how much bigger could lag-less battles potentially get? I'm not expecting this technique...
Back
Top Bottom