Search results for query: *

• Users: Khan Guard
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Smithing and selling javelins

Some players are telling smithing ruins the game because it gives a lot money. And I heard that javelins selling prices will be reduced in the next update [1.5.9] I guess. But I don't think smithing ruins the game at all. I have 200 imperial elite cataphracts, 400 legionaries and 300 palatine...
  2. Rare troops, all rare troops in calradia, especially cataphracts

Rare troops are so rare now. We could recruit troops only in villages and towns. We should able to recruit at castle, too. And we only got a few rare troops{empire vigla} from powerful notables of villages who are so rare and cannot see at every village. My option is that rare troops could be...
  3. Resolved refresh rate stuck at 50 hertz on 1080p full screen

My monitor refresh rate stuck at 50 hertz since I updated to 1.5.6. I used to play at 144 hz on 1080 p full screen still 1.5.5. For sure, I redownloaded to 1.5.5 from 1.5.6. And 144 hz on 1080p works with this version 1.5.5 but stuck at 50 hertz with 1.5.6 and 1.5.7. Please fix this.
  4. Refresh rate stuck at 50 hertz since 1.5.6

My monitor refresh rate stuck at 50 hertz since I updated to 1.5.6. I used to play at 144 hz on 1080 p full screen still 1.5.5. For sure, I redownloaded to 1.5.5 from 1.5.6. And 144 hz on 1080p works with this version 1.5.5 but stuck at 50 hertz with 1.5.6 and 1.5.7. Please fix this.
  5. need training field or training skill.

Currently, bannerlord don't have training skill and field too. Troops xp giving perks like rise the meek and combat tips are reduced in this new update 1.5.7. So please add new training skill or field to play the game more fun. Killing looters for troops level up in later game is so annoying.
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Imperial catapracts and other elite rare troops are so rare.

Hey developers, no army is perfect without cavalries. As I am imperial culture player, I recommend that these cataphracts troops should be added to both villages and towns. For now, we cannot get them in towns and only available to recruit at villages that have powerful notables. I mean that...
  7. Please add training field in town's arena

For now, most players like Xorberax's training field mod. I also use this mod but better if bannerlord will add training field in next upgrade. It's better than using mod. Just like we used town quick chat mod in previsious version but bannerlord added quick chat in v1.5.4 beta. So we don't need...
  8. SP - General Cataphract and some troops armor.

Hey devs, why you wear our cataphracts like this and other some troops armor are not looking good too?. Too bad. Previous version cataphract armor is better than current version 1.5.4. Pls choice troops armor correctly and carefully for looking good of troops. Pls remake this devs. And you need...
  9. SP - General Need more daily training skill xp in bannerlord

Hey dev. Everyone told this game need to add training skill or perks. Current perks that give small amoumt of xp isn't enough to train troops. So pls add trainings skill to game and make the people to get more fun from bannerlord game.
Back
Top Bottom