Search results for query: *

1. raven_

Unable to join the lobby

I have the same issue...
  2. raven_

Resolved chat input leads to weird bug

A few moments ago a guy with chinese nick(i reported him) started spamming the chat with very long text, after few times server becomes very laggy. It was looking exacly like Ikea Knight said, lags when hitting...
  3. raven_

Resolved No servers avaible

There are only Duel Servers avaible, no TDM or Siege worldwide
  4. raven_

Need More Info Can't play MP- Battleye

I did it both (verification files, reinstall battleye) but it didn't help. The game is starting sometimes. Like I said before I have to reboot PC, sometimes even 2 times to play. OS is updated, I don't know what else could be a problem
  5. raven_

Resolved Battleye

Take a look at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye folder if you have it click on install.bat
  6. raven_

Need More Info Can't play MP- Battleye

Hi, I have a problem with Battleye, when i try to start MP game i recive a message: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\Bannerlord_BE.exe". I have to turn off steam a few times or sometimes system...
  7. raven_

Kicked by Anti-cheat

I have the same problem- kicked from TD- EU server
  8. raven_

MP Suggestion

Hi, could You do something to change apperance of two sides when the same faction fighting against each other? Maybe change their outfit colours or something like that. Sometimes is hard to recognize an enemy.
  9. raven_

Resolved Login failed

OK, thank You.
  10. raven_

Resolved Login failed

Hello, i'm trying to login to multiplayer, but i'm receiving a message "Login failed". I did a file verification and 1 file was damaged. What can I do with this login problem? Version: m1.5.0.238476 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 64-bit GPU: Msi RTX 2060 Super 8 GB CPU: i5-9600KF RAM: 16 GB...
Back
Top Bottom