Search results for query: *

1. Frequent game crashes

I've been having afew game crashes lately and it usually happens right before entering a battle (where it has the screen and you click to "Charge" after I click it crashes). Well the game doesn't traditionally crash it just freezes and if you Alt Tab out it just says warband.exe has been...
  2. Characteristics of AI changes?

What would be some examples of the options for how often AI or economy changes?
  3. Missing weapon mesh?

I downloaded the Warband version of Native Enhanced and the patch but either one that I try to use they both say I'm missing this file: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\CommonRes\weapon_meshes_e How do I get this file and what other files might I still need afterwards?
  4. Recruiting from towns tweak?

I must be stupid or something but everytime I look I cannot find a forum in here that ASKS about tweaks, or about mods since it seems that the mod topics area is only mods that exist and almost like it's illegal to talk about them anywhere besides for a place you can't talk at all... But...
  5. Required Modifications?

Okay this is just a rough assumption because I've never played Warband and before I get serious about it I was wondering if it required afew various changes in the coding like the original M&B did. In the original game I always recoded it so it took 3-4 days to build an upgrade instead of 47...
  6. Scenes, Slo-Mo, and Add-Ons Oh My!

Okay well, I posted something about Slow Motion in the "mod idea collection" but no one ever responded to the idea so I'm making this but with some other questions/hopeful wishes... Here is what I said about Slow-Motion: And the other main thing is, is there a way to download or copy over...
  7. Video Options

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this (you can move it if not), but my problem is in the Video Options area - I don't know what half the options mean. Can someone give descriptions of most of the options? Like I don't know what Anistrofic? Filter is, or the Particle System.. I've no...
  8. Filling Cities and Castles

Stupid Question: I'm worried, is there actually a downside to pretty much over populating a city or castle? Since usually a city has only around 300 people in it, and a castle has around 150 people in it... Is there a consequence for perhaps putting 500 or more people into a place you own?
  9. Khergits?

Can anyone tell me exactly the deal with the Khergits? I wonder this soo too much but I always try to figure out the backstory to all the native original factions... Like Nords are obviously vikings (doesn't the compass point them to be at the north tip or...am I just dumb and it's...
Back
Top Bottom