Search results for query: *

1. MP Modern World War 3 - Discussion Active on last 5 pages

Okay :smile: Well I hope it gets finished soon. I've gotta get some sleep now though, 2am. Goodnight and sweetdreams.
  2. MP Modern World War 3 - Discussion Active on last 5 pages

Airsoft = game?

And to be honest I'm not really excited about MM mainly because it is only a multiplayer addon, and I for one don't even like MB multiplayer. If they added an actual RPG feeling to it, I'd like it though.

But since you're already so far in WW3 I think you should stick with this until it's atleast for the most part finished, and then you could perhaps work on WFaS or MM if you like.
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a open source code for this mod (in specifically a small portion that has to do with formations). I'm wondering if the code that makes it so at the start of every battle everyone holds position and forms a light type formation could be implemented into original native or other mods, and/or eventually even WFaS?
  4. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Heck ya... Maybe 80 thousand dollars lol... Instead of 80 voice actors. And you should start the voices enhanced mod for skyrim mikkel lol.
  5. List of mods for With fire and sword. (Last updated 31/5/12)-Updated

Why am I under the impression alot of mods are missing from the list? And isn't there a new faces mod pack? Is there a polished version of WFaS? Or just purely a better sounds, I'm not looking for huge overhauls, just mini overhauls and tweaks.
  6. [CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Lol shut up, you know I don't hate you. Or well technically, dislike you.
  7. What are you playing right now?

That's a shame :sad:
  8. What are you playing right now?

Meh, what would Malcom Reynolds do? He wouldn't want to play only games where death and destruction were afoot.
  9. Polished Buildings - Swadian+Vaegir+some new castles pack (RELEASED)

This should be made for WFaS (atleast the new city and town pack) lol.
  10. What are you playing right now?

Cyborg Eastern European said:
    Aurora_Alexi said:
    Skyrim (when/if I have time) Woo! 1.5 update finally out!

PleasepleasepleasePLEASE tell me that's actually version 1.05 she's talking about.

Lol yes 1.05. It's been out for PC for like a month practically but it just came out for Xbox360 last night. Where it fixes afew bugs and problems but it enhances afew things and it also adds killcams for arrows and magic.

Teofish said:
    B..but, killing stuff is the only noble purpose in games. At least until I find a way to be allowed to do if in real life.

And there's a second wing. It's just mostly behind the Winabago.

Okay Teo, lol and you don't technically "kill" in Pokemon. They just faint.
  11. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

I'm sure if they could get some decent fan voice actors that they'd be able to make a mod for it on the PC (fan-made and they = aka fans)
  12. What are you playing right now?

Shush you Teo, you go back to doing Rated M things for Manly in your 1 winged Winabago.
  13. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Exactly. lol

They should have had a line for every "rank" even though this game doesn't have rank systems.
  14. [CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Kind of lol yes

You know I like you still though lol
  15. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Nemesis said:
    river...whatsitsname

Then in all the other towns they sang the exact same songs.

Riverwood lol

-- But ya I do agree with this, more voice actors should have been casted, and with many more script to say. Especially for when you complete a questline or something, make it seem like the world acknowledges you've changed something.
  16. What are you playing right now?

It's a online mmo of pokemon, it's based off of pokemon fire red/leafgreen looks but it has many different pokemon from all of the generations. (not all though, they're still adding to the game cuz it's a beta right now). But it's really fun, afew bugs not a huge problem though. They just opened up 24/7 registration so you can request a registration at any time.

(http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/)
  17. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Yay to update 1.5! Life is saved!!
  18. What are you playing right now?

Well like I can play like Pokemon, while having all my msn and skype open and stuff - while playing Mass Effect (new Adept; Angel) on the Xbox360.
    True story lol.
  19. [CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Darrnnn you Archer!
Back
Top Bottom