Search results for query: *

• Users: Heddy
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Game drops without reason

The game crashes on this function: TickOneProductionCycleForPlayerWorkshop
    Hello, I download an update right now about 350Mb, but it does nothing, my game crashing still with the same reason, can you tell when the fix will be released? Thx <3
  2. Resolved Game drops without reason

We are aware of the crash you faced. It is currently fixed but not yet pushed to the game. Thank you for reporting.
    Thank you, may i know what's the problem? So i can prevent next time of happening it? And do you know +- when i can play again?
  3. Resolved Game drops without reason

Summary: I play vanilla game (Beta 1.2.1), In game i have now day like 1200+- so it’s not the problem. I just play like always teleporting on the map anywhere i need and suddenly game dropped, I was not in the battle, no faction "notification" trigger it, just random drop, I wasn’t doing...
  4. Need More Info Singleplayer randomly shutting down my pc

Summary: While playing in singleplayer it randomly shuts down my entire pc, usually happens at the beginning of a battle and during it. I have done my research and updated all my drivers and tried everything, nothing helped. Im convinced the cause is the game itself. File verification and...
  5. Resolved Game crashing when my character is on the map

Yeah, its fixed...No more crashes, thank you!
  6. Resolved Game crashing when my character is on the map

I just wanted to inform you about this. After the last hotfix i played for about 40 minutes and its working fine but i havent played it long enough to confirm that its fixed. Thank you, i am going to play more to confirm it. I will inform you if its fixed in about 10 hours.
  7. Resolved Game crashing when my character is on the map

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4.3 / 1.5.0 / 1.5.1 Installed community-made modifications: none Computer Specs: Notebook MSI gf63 thin 95c CPU: Up to 9th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 Processor OS: Windows 10 Chipset: Intel® HM370 Graphics: NVIDIA®...
Back
Top Bottom