Search results for query: *

• Users: Norvell9
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Norvell9

SP - General Cavalries Should Deal More Charging Damage

Cavalries should deal more charging damege instead of 5 or 10.But as for now,cavalries can barely deal any damage for it is quite difficult for mounts to touch the foes.When a mount charges into an enemy,most time the mount just slides away from the foe's side. So here's my thought: 1.Increase...
  2. Norvell9

Resolved Crash when the heir is not in player's party when player dies

As long as the heir is not with me when I die,the game crashes. I had deleted all the mods and config files and redownloaded the whole game,and started lots of campaigns,but nothing worked. Then I tried again,and let the heir join my patry when I'm about to die,then no crash happens. Now I...
  3. Norvell9

when will the imperial basic cavalries come?

I can't stand it.It's unbelivable that a BIG,LARGE (though it's been divided)EMPIRE on the plain have no BASIC cavalry troops(Bucellarii is not).Wow, are you even thinking about it TW? because it's funny that Battania —— the kingdom in the forest have much more BASIC cavalry troops than empire...
  4. Norvell9

Resolved Floating weapon parts

floating weapon parts are easily to see at crafting weapons,don't you think so ? for I just met them.
  5. Norvell9

Resolved Some of the ladies are naked

Just like the title says,Some ladies (mostly imperial) are naked when they are civilian.
  6. Norvell9

We Need Banner Paste !

When will TW resume the banner paste function? This is obviously an excellent feature. By the way, starting from 1.56, the primary color and Secondary color of the banner code are reversed.(If you don't know,it's a bug)
  7. Norvell9

The disappearance of kinetic energy of the horses

When will you be able to solve the problem that spears stop the horses? This is really stupid. When a horse runs towards a soldier at a speed that humans cannot reach, the man simply raises his spear and reach it out,then all the kinetic energy of the horse disappears instantly. Do you think...
  8. Norvell9

Add some Imperial cavalries PLS

When can TaleWorlds consider adding a civilian line of cavalries to the Empire? I mean, when other countries have civilian cavalry, the Empire does not, which is strange. What's more, the Batanians who live in the forest have two cavalry lines(and they don't look so different at all), while the...
  9. Norvell9

In Progress 1.52 beta - There is no child versions of the new hairstyles

As the picture,the new 2 hairstyles of the female have no child versions.They just use the big-haired hairstyle for kids.This is not something that influences the game experience,but it's still a bug,and it's a bug form e1.50.
  10. Norvell9

Resolved 1.52 beta - The number of the player's troop is not displayed when the player enter the map for the first time

Ĵust like the title said,maybe a picture is more understandable
  11. Norvell9

In Progress the face of new borns are not the same as their parents

when a kid borns,its face\haircut\hair color and many ohter settings are not the same as their parents'.many it's some kinds of inheritance of the both of the parents?i don't understand if you really want to do that.if so,you should try to make every kid looks differently,instead of everyone...
  12. Norvell9

Resolved 1.5x new borns are not available in the "family member" of the kingdom interface,and can't lead troops

First of all,the "kids" i talk about are adult. Ťhe new borns of any clans can't lead troops(kids are not even on the list when i choose the leader of the troop),and they are not 1 of the family "member" in the kingdom interface.the number of a clan is still "2" instead of "3"(should be 1...
  13. Norvell9

Resolved 1.5x can't see models of kids that are less than 10 years old in the clan interface

new bug from 1.5x. I can't see the model of kids less than 10 years old.when they are 10,they are available to see in the clan interface
  14. Norvell9

1.5x the look of kids is not the same as parents

Ťhis bug starts at 1.50,when a new kid born,the look of it is not any of its parents,i mean not just the haircut,quite a lot of things are diffrent.maybe TW wants to make something about inheritance just like the main hero's parents?if so,i think TW should make every kid of 1 clan looks...
  15. Norvell9

1.5x can't see kids' model in the clan interface

ñew bug from 1.5x.I can't see the model of kids younger than 10.when they are 10,they are available to see
Back
Top Bottom