Search results for query: *

1. 66Gramms

Resolved Texture bug on worldmap marker

Deleting the shaders folder as written in the common solutions, solved the problem, still the bug exists.
  2. 66Gramms

Resolved Texture bug on worldmap marker

Summary: When I hover on any settlements or click on the worldmap, the marker texture seems to be bugged, I couldn't make it go away, even after restarting both the game and my computer. Zooming in and out the texture seem to be changing (the patterns change that you see) and even at a certain...
  3. 66Gramms

Resolved Captured after winning combat

Had the same thing a few days ago.
  4. 66Gramms

In Progress Units wont celebrate hideout victory

When you attack a hideout if you beat the camp leader in a duel, your units wont start celebrating even though it's a victory.
  5. 66Gramms

(Please Contribute!) What kind of Mods do you want to see?

Warband map would be nice, I'm so used to it, bannerlord's map just seem to be too big for me I don't really know what is where even though I play a lot. I think warband's map and kingdoms and city names were so much easier to remember (Or I'm just getting older).

Also I'd like to see a mod that auto-hires troops to your garrisons
  6. 66Gramms

In Progress Siege UI bug

Summary: When sieging an enemy settlement on the world map, if you hover over an under-construction siege engine a UI window pops up saying information about it. Pressing ESC while this window is shown it'll be shown over the menu making the buttons unreadable. How to Reproduce: Hover over an...
  7. 66Gramms

Need More Info Game crashes when you talk to army leader from a besieged city

Sadly I don't have that save file by now, but I did send in the crash report, any way to find the number of a previous report?
  8. 66Gramms

Need More Info Game crashes when you talk to army leader from a besieged city

Summary: Game crashes when you talk to army leader from a besieged city How to Reproduce: Start waiting in a city. Use your influence to gather an army. The city is taken under siege (on the world map, so preparation phase). The lords you invited to your army arrive near the besieged city where...
  9. 66Gramms

In Progress Adding money to your fiefs, no confirmation needed.

Summary: When you add money to your fiefs (Cities and castles) it is possible that the money gets added without you confirming it (Pressing the tick button) How to Reproduce: When you add the gold with the slider, you grab the slider bring it to any value, and while still dragging you move the...
Back
Top Bottom