Search results for query: *

• Users: Dac
  • Order by date
  1. Dac

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Am I the only one who had to download 16gb of patch to go from 1.5.6 to beta 1.5.7?
    For me is 26gb from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7
  2. Dac

MX250 versus BANNERLORD!!

1.5.5 and under all gave more or less the same performance
    I always played in beta and I had no problems whatsoever
  3. Dac

To note that I have 16 GB ram 2400
  4. Dac

I have MX150 and I play on medium settings 1600x900 Rez and 500 battle count, and I have in between 25 FPS( in the big battles) and 50 in normal ones. I think you are just fine.
  5. Dac

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

I think also the Warband feature where you could essentially "order" AI Lords around based on relations. I know creating an army kind of covers that, but maybe reaching a certain relationship threshold could allow the player to spend influence to do the following:
    1. Send an AI Lord to patrol/attack/defend a certain area/settlement
    2. Direct the strategy of the marshal of an army (e.g. "Our army should attack Pravend").

Essentially give you some ability to influence the actions of a lord/army without having to start an army
    100% this is what we NEED
  6. Dac

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

I would like to know what do you(devs) considered to be "a priority"?
  7. Dac

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

10 mb update on beta? I think I missed the hot fix
  8. Dac

When was the first time you ever played mount&blade

In 2005 when I was 8 years old, I was living in a village in Romania with no internet and one of our neighbors downloaded the demo from an Internet café in the nearby town. I remember playing over and over again until level 7 and than one day he got a key and the rest is history.
  9. Dac

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

I got in connection with technical support on this thread here.
    Thank you for your help!
  10. Dac

Resolved [e1.5.1] Game CTD when using "Make offer acceptable" during peace Negotiations.

Well I just started the game to record a video and the bug its gone for some reason, but now i can do 1 denar peace treaty barters
  11. Dac

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Do you have a crash identifier number that we can check?
    I don't have the crash identifier number, but I sent the crash report just after it happed.

I saw that there someone else having the exact same issue and he already made a thread about it.

I can recreate the bug and retrieve the CID if needed.
  12. Dac

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

There's a bug in diplomacy, it doesn't let you make peace by paying. When I'm talking to a lord about it, it crashes.
Back
Top Bottom