Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Cataphracts do not use shields during attacking sieges

Still happening in version 1.8. How is no one else talking about this? Every unit behind my battering ram has their shields on their back. Taking command of the unit and placing in shield wall doesn't work. The patch they released the ladder fix was probably the most stable patch. Honestly everytime I quit this game it's because the new patch is more broken than the last.
  2. In Progress Crash on startup when opting into betas

Summary: Trying to launch any previous version of the game will immediately crash. How to Reproduce: Opt in to previous versions on Steam Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: geforce 1070 GPU Driver...
  3. SP - General More Wars Between All Factions

It seems like every big update is different but for the most part it seems like each faction is hardwired to attack one other faction and this is extremely frustrating, making me take a break from this game again. I'm tired of fighting the same faction constantly with no real variety. No matter...
  4. Issues with Version 1.5.5. *Have separate opt-ins for stable game and for beta testing*

With every version patch, there is a slew of poorly designed changes that the entire community is used to test, this is very unnecessary. All of these experimental changes need to be reserved for opt-in beta users who WANT to experiment with changes. The majority of the community just wants to...
  5. Units not using their polearms

Yes, I've noticed that, which makes sense to me. Use swords against infantry, use spears against cavalry.

Their swords are secondary weapons, Menavlion, Glaive, Voulge, they're all superior weapons their meant to use, being that they're shock infantry. This is not a positive outcome.
  6. Resolved Units in Shield Wall formation no longer run

Self-explanatory. Units will only begin to run once they are very close to the enemy. This is very frustrating, and I hope this isn't an intended effect because it just leads to an excessive amount of micro.
  7. Units not using their polearms

Units like Menavlions, for example don't use their polearms unless their fighting Cavalry, they'll use their inferior swords instead. This is still an issue from 1.5.4 nobody has been talking about! How is this not an easy fix? This issue is present in Multiplayer as well, in Captain Mode...
  8. Need More Info Horse Archer and Palatine Bug

My PC specs and other information should be pretty irrelevant. Since the most recent few updates, horse archers will charge in melee when simply following. Palatine do not use their menavlion in melee.
  9. Captain Balancing

My post is addressing Captain mode for the most part. I think it would only make sense to make units differentiate between Captain and Skirmish modes. Thanks for the reply.
  10. Captain Balancing

Polearms: I think it's prudent to discuss how to properly balance units, factions, and mechanics in Captain mode, and I'll get straight to the point. Menavlions and glaives need a steep nerf, if not, be removed from the game. This goes for all game mods, including single player, where using the...
Back
Top Bottom