Search results for query: *

1. Lord Grindelvald

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Garrison - Roll Out!

Villages are sitting ducks. Im currently late-game and I either have to siege or defend from a siege. I have three towns which are miles apart and Battania has been reduced to rubble but still has enough gold in his pocket to muster up 5 mercenary clans. Those clans are relentless in their...
  2. Lord Grindelvald

Pet peeve: AI & Ammo

I love archers. They are frightenly powerful. But they have 1 big weakness, besides from always being attacked by 1 cavalry troop and then completely forgetting about the main horde of infantry soldiers running up to them, which are their quivers. I like to be the army leader, avoiding any...
  3. Lord Grindelvald

Eliminate a faction - Forever

Im on day 1600. I've obliterated the vlandians, leaving them down to 1 clan. I cant recruit that clan, nor do I want to eliminate everyone (relationship hit). Yet that clan, without towns or castles, recruits 4/5 mercenary clans and is somehow able to pay them. I have been pummeling them for...
  4. Lord Grindelvald

Resolved Crash at siege Omor

Summary: Crash occurs when starting a siege at the city Omor. Only the city of Omor, from what I've found. How to Reproduce: I've saved right before the siege starts, press "Lead an assault" and crash occures. Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, only a console command to give myself...
  5. Lord Grindelvald

Resolved Crash after Looting Conspiracy War Party

Summary: After obliterating the Conspiracy War Party and looting them - I crash. How to Reproduce: Beat the three party's with AutoBattle, then beat Conspiracy War Party with AutoBattle and Swap all loot Have you used cheats and if so which: None, also unmodded Scene Name (if related): None...
  6. Lord Grindelvald

Spiffing Brit: Money printer go brrr

As always the Spiffing Brit manages to destroy a games economy by finding and abusing ridiculous exploits, all while sipping her Majesty's juices.
  7. Lord Grindelvald

I am sorry - played BL after 6 months of inactivity.

Let me start off by saying - I am sorry. This might ruffle a few feathers. I've started another campaign last weekend, following the 1.6.0 beta patch. My last savegame dated november 2020. I quit playing due to the obvious reasons mentioned time and time again on these forums. Perceived lack...
  8. Lord Grindelvald

Shoutout to Taleworlds - For all the homies on Reddit

Came across this top post on AskReddit. Nice to see that Warband is still in the hearts of many Redditors. And even Bannerlord gets a good amount of rep!
  9. Lord Grindelvald

Clans are leaving my kingdom. Am I not a fair ruler?

I am a generous ruler, just and fair. My good friend Olek defected on me. He took a town and a castle back to Sturgia. I let it slide, because thats the ruler I am. Then Desporion got awarded a castle. He lost it. He got awarded another castle. He lost it again. Then he got awarded a town. And...
  10. Lord Grindelvald

How does Legendary Smithing work?

I like the smithing aspect of the game, but I also like having the best weaponry money can buy. Thus far I havent been able to make a twohander that's better all round then some of the swords in the shops. So I was hoping to create a legendary weapon. My smithing is now 285-ish but thus far I...
  11. Lord Grindelvald

Im wary about using mods. Pause updates?

Hi everyone, I'm currently on my second play through without using any mods (except BL Tweaks). After this one I'd like to get started on a new playthrough using mods. But my first playthrough got absolutely --- because of the mods I was using. It appears that mod+update=crash. Is there a...
  12. Lord Grindelvald

F me left right and center. Cant keep a fief.

I own the kingdom, I literally single handedly took it, everyone loves me and I have a **** ton of influence. Why the F cant I keep a single fief I take? I already own the majority of the kingdom, but I dont like sharing. How does the algorithm work? Who do I need to blow to keep a fief?
Back
Top Bottom