Search results for query: *

1. stefan_andrei_28

In Progress Ultimate leader perk I & II not functioning after creating a kigdom

I uploaded a save file with the link of this thread attached.
    The faction leader bonus to party size by +20 does overwrite the ultimate leader bonus to party size. But that does not explains why you also lose the bonus to clan parties on map from the perk 'Ultimate leader I'.
    The Ultimate Leader perks relies on the player to be clan leader to work and I think that when you become a kingdom ruler the game does not recognize you as a clan leader.
    I'm not the only one who encountered this bug, there are others who reported it.
  2. stefan_andrei_28

I do have a save after I created my kingdom, but I used a mod to export my character and edit his skills so that I can reach 300 in leadership.
    Will that save be suitable?
  3. stefan_andrei_28

The 'Ultimate Leader II' perk bonus to party size limit dissapears after creating a kingdom and receiving the bonus to party size limit from being 'Faction Leader'. Also the 'Ultimate Leader I' perk bonus to how many partie your clan can have on the map disappears as well. I assume this bug can...
  4. stefan_andrei_28

Resolved Can't create my own kingdowm

I can't continue the main quest and create my own kingdom after assembling the dragon banner. I wanted to create a non imperrial kingdom and I bought the town Revyl, using the perk 'Everything has a price',to serve as the starting kingdom settlement. But now if I go talk Arzagos to talk to try...
  5. stefan_andrei_28

Resolved Lord's Hall minigame glitch

This thread is a big mistake on my part.
    In past I tried to play a minigame and it was glitchy but I did not made a post back then. And now I wanted to post about it.
    I confused 2 minigames and posted a screenshot the baghchal game which works just fine.
    The minigame with the problem was the puluc the khuzait game, the board was not showing and I was unable to move pieces after I rolled the dice.
    I tested the puluc game now but it seems to be working fine.
    Please delete this thread.
    If I'll encounter that glitch in the pulucgame again I'll make a post.
  6. stefan_andrei_28

I uploaded a save file right now. Please ignore the cheesy characters inside, I was just messing arround in that save.
  7. stefan_andrei_28

When you ask people in the Lord's Hall to play a minigame with you, the pieces on your side of the table are not shown. It's not like your pieces are invisible, they are not there. Therefore you can't play in lord's hall.
  8. stefan_andrei_28

In Progress NPC Glitching Through Throne

I went to my town keep and inside my wife, from my party, was sitting in the throne. Problem is that she is sitting in a position that is lower then the throane height and therefore she glitches through the throne. Here is a screeshot: https://app.box.com/s/4ba6d8bg64vymj67rlqyhbe4tnxjumw4
  9. stefan_andrei_28

Resolved Floting torches in dungeon in Revyl

In Revyl, in the lowest part of the dungeon, I've found a missing wall with 2 toches and a broom floating in tin air with no regards to gravity rules. The textures for the door's pillars and upper sill are also missing. Here is a screenshot: https://app.box.com/s/fhvpxmaj7k0i9va9ah2wcyh02m8oyc8h
  10. stefan_andrei_28

Companions attribute balancing

+1 to all the above but I'd also like for it not to simply be the Aserai companions that are effectively a tier above the rest and objectively better. Aserai scholar gets 120 or 140 medicine, the Hyenas and Princes get some obscene leadership and scouting skills whilst the Spicevendor and Leopardess' skills also leave any caravan owner with little choice, if they want the better skills at least. Having to spend 2.5 or 3k gold to hire a companion because they have a nice one handed sword is sweet an'all but then maybe give them some bloody one handed skills - or a two-hander, if that's where their all of their skills are at. Not complaining, it isn't game breaking, just hope it'll be addressed once we get to the polishing stages.
    I would say it's game breaking when you see in the encyclopedia a follower with over 100 in a skill AND THEN when you add it to your party you see his governing attribute for said skill is 1 or 2. It wastes your money/loading time and it wastes your time searching for another companion to fill the role in your army.
    Eg: uou look for a surgeon and you eighter find one with 60/80 medicine and 2 intelligence or you find a scholar/engenieer/trader with 3/4 or even 5 intelligence, but no medicine skill. Now which would you choose? I would choose the one with more attribute because you get 1 every 4 levels, while focus points you get every level.
    But nothing can compare to the scout I've found 1 cunning and 140 scouting. :smile: )
  11. stefan_andrei_28

SP - UI Shield Size display on UI

Greeting! I want to ask developers to add to the UI a feature showing the size of shields, how large they are vertically and horizontally, just like it was in warband. Thank you, have a nice day. :smile:
  12. stefan_andrei_28

I've found a solution to the scattered attributes of companions.
    I use this mod to switch stupidly placed attributes to where they should actually be:
    P.S: Don't forget to hold shift when importing, if you want to import a character with lower skills values then the one in game.
  13. stefan_andrei_28

SP - UI Add companion attributes to the encyclopedia

Honestly, given how silly the attribute distribution is IMO the solution isn't to show the, but it's to strip them off that attribute stuff altogether and just give them hidden attributes of 10 on everything so you can respec / grind them properly. It's just a chore to turn them into something decent now and you constantly run into learning limits, or having to farm them on skill X just so you can get the attribute / focus points to increase them on skill Y that you actually want.
    I can't get this mod to work. What I did was: I placed the mod in modules folder and activated it in the game launcher.
    Is there anything else I'm supposed to do? The mod only shows troops equipement, but I was a mod to see companion attributes.
  14. stefan_andrei_28

Honestly, given how silly the attribute distribution is IMO the solution isn't to show the, but it's to strip them off that attribute stuff altogether and just give them hidden attributes of 10 on everything so you can respec / grind them properly. It's just a chore to turn them into something decent now and you constantly run into learning limits, or having to farm them on skill X just so you can get the attribute / focus points to increase them on skill Y that you actually want.
    Since we are sharing opinions and also mods, here is a mod that introduces respec for heroes: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/378 Although I should add that I was only able to use campaign.respec_perks console command with this mod to respec perks, The other commands on the mod page crashed my game.
    Also I have posted my opinion on the way attributes are distributed to companions in this thread:
    Maybe you can leave your own opinions there, because they are more likely to be taken in consideration that way.
  15. stefan_andrei_28

Greeting developers! In my travels in Calradia, I've found companions with skills over 100 but low governing attribute for that specific skill. I would like to see companions that have over 100 skills to have at least 3 or 4 in the attribute that governs that skills. I know that companions are...
  16. stefan_andrei_28

Greetings Developers! I would like to suggest a new feature to be added in Bannerlord. The encyclopedia is a good way to help players to choose what companions they want to go and search for. Listing the companions best skills in the encyclopedia is avery usefull thing to have. But I myself...
  17. stefan_andrei_28

Resolved Crash when talking to companion in town, after defeating thugs

As of patch 1.5.0 this problem is solved. You can now beat bandits in town without worrying that you game will crash.
  18. stefan_andrei_28

Resolved Blacksmith Perks switch bug

I tested this bug some more. It seems that no matter what you choose to refine with a character, if you then swhitch to another character, your selection will still be active. What this means is that after you switch character if you dont select what to refine you can just press the refine button. So for example one of my characters knows how to make thamaskene steel and another character doesn't know, but with this bug he can create the ultimate steel without knowing.
  19. stefan_andrei_28

I was just going to ask you this when I read your first comment! I can't talk to any notables in Chaikand without crashing the game (never tried companions) the only notable interaction I had before was beating up thugs and the second fight! I'm going to report too and link this thread as it's probably related/same thing.
    If you defeat the thugs of a city, then when you talk to anyone in that particular city, the game will crash. This is the whole issue I wanted to address in this thread. So, for your own good, please let the thugs alone until further notice from devs. The thugs feature needs to be fixed or removed, period.
  20. stefan_andrei_28

I want to add that if you defeat the thugs of a city, not only you can't talk with your companion, but you can't talk to anyone.
    Itaffects only the people in that city though.
    So as it is now, I suggest to everyone to not defeat the thugs in the cities. That is if you still want to talk to people in said city.
Back
Top Bottom