Search results for query: *

1. Roger678

Resolved Beta e1.6.0 - Destroy Raiders Quest - Crashing after Killing War Party

Summary: I am on one of the Conspiracy Quests (Destry Raiders) and after I fight and beat the Conspiracy War Party may game crashes when I hit done on the loot screen. This happens if I use send troops, fight it, or anything. How to Reproduce: Get the Destry Raiders quest from Arzagos and fight...
  2. Roger678

[e1.5.0] Fleeing and Battle Ending Behavior

Summary: I noticed on e1.5.0 that when enemies flee the game no longer says we won till ALL the enemies are dead or off the map. This feels weird and less natural. I don't always want to run enemies down and murder them. When the enemy line breaks and runs, I would rather my men celebrate a good...
  3. Roger678

In Progress [e1.5.0] White Color/Texture on Head Gear

Summary: Some helmets and hats have an all-white texture. This started after the most recent e1.5.0 patch. From e1.5.0.237681 to e1.5.0.237903. Not all gear looks this way but many I would guess more then what I found are affected by this problem. It is all white both in menus, battles, towns...
  4. Roger678

In Progress [e1.5.0] Can't Raid Hideout

Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I will inform the devs about the issue. In the meantime, if you send us a save file where we can reproduce the issue i am sure it will come in handy. You can share the file with me via DM or upload it to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please make sure to include the link to this thread in the description so i can identify it.
    I uploaded my save game. The quest from Onica has ended via a time out but the hideout is still not attackable. I put this thread link in the file's description (sorry for uploading the file like 3 times lol). You will be right next to the hideout when you load the save. I could not make a new game that reproduced the problem since the quest from Onica seems to be random.
  5. Roger678

[e1.5.0] Crouch Lancing Dose no Damage

Summary: I noticed in my e1.5.0 game that my crouch lance does no damage to fleeing mobs. When I hit an enemy in the back it bounces off like I hit a tree. How to Reproduce: Start a new game on e1.5.0. Get a Vlandia Lance. Try to crouch lance fleeing enemies on the right side of the horse. No...
  6. Roger678

In Progress [e1.5.0] Can't Raid Hideout

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread! Summary: I was given a quest to raid a hideout. At first, it was a looter hideout then after a game restart, it became a desert hideout. When I walk up to it the only option I get is to leave. I can not wait to dark nor raid it. At night I...
  7. Roger678

Resolved [e1.5.0] No Snow on Map

Summary: On the map, snow should be present on certain parts year-round and other parts in certain times of the year. In the screenshot, you can see it is Autumn and no snow is present anywhere on the map. When visiting a town, village, castle, or battlefield in area snow should be present you...
Back
Top Bottom