Search results for query: *

• Users: Lag R Aus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Firebrand wrong text description or wrong value applied

Summary: Charm Perk Firebrand includes description: 50% less influence cost to initiate kingdom decisions. In Kingdom Diplomacy the default influence cost to initiate a decision is 200. After gaining Firebrand, this dropped to 150 Influence. 200 - 150 = 50 50/200 * 100% = 25% The reduction...
  2. Resolved Two main issues: Main Char Equipped as Horse archer but in Cavalry, 1to 2 my troops rout when I lead but not for Send Troops

Summary: 1. From start of play my character had a javelin, since swapping to bow/xbow is stuck in Cavalry group but listed as Horse Archer within Cavalry. I have tried moving to a new Horse Archer group then deleting the new group but revert to my Cavalry group. 2. Pretty much every fight I have...
  3. Resolved Companion - Prisoner in hideout

Summary: Companion was captured by Desert Bandits and is listed as Prisoner in hideout. I have taken my party and travelled across the area where companion was captured. Also used the party member location eye link to find location on map. Attacked and defeated three DB hideouts. Companion not...
  4. In Progress Party Creation Cost too Expensive

Summary: Creating a Party cost is too expensive, 4532gold. The same cost is applied irrespective of adding only companion or additional troops. Completely ridiculous. This makes the game unplayable, needs to be fixed. How to Reproduce: Reload save game, create party. Have you used cheats and...
  5. In Progress Roguery Skill Ups (primarily from Bandit troops)

Summary: Roguery skill, how to learn: Raid Caravans (not checked). Recruit and lead bandit troops (continued below). Infiltrate enemy towns (not had rogue skill worth trying). Give bribes (bribing access to keep = gain, not tested settlement entry for need more weapons). Escape from captivity...
  6. In Progress New Campaign - Mounts for new Companions

Summary: New Campaign - The "Sumpter horse is not equippable". Mounts for new Companions, the tier 0 Sumpter horse can not be equipped on any character. Main character starts out with one, but if you replace with a tier 1 horse/mount there is no going back. So for all those companions with...
  7. Resolved Quest response options - NPC vs Main Character

Summary: Quest response options - NPC vs Main Character How to Reproduce: I have only looked at one quest (Artisans can't sell their products <location>) but I suspect it could relate to a few other similar quests. The Main character has response options: 1 to accept the quest for main...
  8. Resolved Create an imperial faction

Summary: I created an Imperial kingdom but the troop count in the create Imperial kingdom quest is not changing Clicked create kingdom, follow the options selection screens for creating a kingdom again (Not sure why I had to choose the options three times to get them to hold, or it was just...
  9. In Progress Skill bug(s) information: 1. Party Quartermaster & 2. Mission/Quest Companion Trade Skill

Summary: 1. Party Quartermaster & 2. Mission/Quest Companion Trade Skill How to Reproduce: 1. In Party Screen, mouse over any party member review/select of the Party Quartermaster. Skill details reported are Trade: {displays party member's Trade skill value} 2. Some NPC trade type missions...
  10. Resolved Single Player Game Cannot access Saved File location

I last played on 17 Nov and then patched today. So I now have e1.5.4.248410 My (single player campaign) game saves were previously in E:\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves With configs in E:\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs In game, when I open the Saved Games (that should be found...
  11. Resolved Campaign Start - Sibling status

I have created a new campaign, and clicked on the names of my two younger siblings. Their data pages say I have Never seen them before. Their pages should have Last seen (same location as parents) per where they were seized by the raiders.
  12. Party loses clan role when a member with that role leaves (player action and game action) e1.4.3.237794

In the previous version I learnt to remove skills from party members BEFORE creating new parties or caravans with them. This should be an automatic background task whenever a party member is removed from a party (for any reason) the roles should be removed (and made available to the party). Eg...
Back
Top Bottom