Search results for query: *

• Users: KrelianTTV
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KrelianTTV

SP - General Suggestion: Kingdom Management and Diplomacy

Kingdom Management and Diplomacy. As ruler you should be able to control your vassals to some extent. Task a vassal with forming an army and taking a town/castle. Tell your vassals not to raid villages/villages/caravans Unlike companion-led parties they can disobey you. Cruel and Devious lords...
  2. KrelianTTV

SP - General Suggestion: Companion-led Party behavior.

Companion-Party behavior. You should be able to set the behavior of companion led parties in the clan party menu. Hunt down looters or bandits which would increase your relations with notables in the area Set a limit the amount of soldiers they recruit(to manage upkeep cost) Set the ratio of...
  3. KrelianTTV

SP - General Suggestion: Army Management. And playing as Mercenaries.

Joining an Army. At the moment I avoid joining armies led by other lords because they take control of my soldiers that I put effort into training.. and just charge them towards their deaths. Let us join an army and still keep command of the troops that belong to us. Commanders taking control of...
  4. KrelianTTV

SP - General Suggestion: Party management.

Formation Groups. Formation Groups should be more customizable. Instead of having fixed designations (1 - Infantry, 2 - Ranged, etc.), allow us to set each group to what we want it to be. An example would be having Formations 1, 2, and 3 all set as Infantry. Allow us to split troop types and...
Back
Top Bottom