Search results for query: *

• Users: Ignotus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Adding Russian and Polish

Hello, a couple of updates in a row in the change lists there is an update for Russian and Polish localization. But when will these languages be added to the game?
  2. Resolved bags

I only have Rogue Marauders on the campaign map. There are no other robbers. The game is eating 21 GG of RAM improved optimization you say? Wars for 1-2 days, long wars? bald heads in units Pictures are not uploaded as if to show my coat of arms the game needs the Internet and the more you play...
  3. SP - World Map bags

I only have Rogue Marauders on the campaign map. There are no other robbers. The game is eating 21 GG of RAM improved optimization you say? Wars for 1-2 days, long wars? ver 1.5.8
  4. SP - General suggestions for improving the game

Hello everyone, I would like to share a little about my observations and suggestions for the development of the game. 1)Make caravans for a player size 30-50 people (also with upgrades for troops) 2)In the diplomacy tab, make a point for recruiting mercenaries (so as not to run around the...
  5. Resolved Error

Hello everyone, when playing, it gives this error. You press yes, just crash the game Press no the same Who knows how to fix this? Nothing rocks http://skrinshoter.ru/s/170121/cDXmrMNx?a
  6. Resolved bags,mistakes

Hello I am one of the Russian fans of the game,My English is very bad, but I will try to explain the errors I found.I really like the game and I want to help improve it. 1)Instant Wars(Sturgia is at war with Battania and Vlandia, and when the empire declares war on her, the Sturgia instantly...
  7. Обзор e1.5.0

Приветствую всех, наиграл около 50 часов в новый патч который выпустили (не тестовый) и Решил поделится своими впечатлениями и заметками. Надеюсь разрабы хоть иногда да заходят на русский форум))) Вот список недочетов которые я смог выявить. Поехали !!! 1) Таланты (перки героя) работают 50-50 2)...
  8. Заметки (пожелания и предложения) по версии e1.4.2

Приветствую всех, захватил карту через казни за кузаитов и решил поделится своими заметками по этой версии e1.4.2. 1) Когда ты казнил вражеского лидера фракции то автоматически заключается мир .... Баг или фича? 2) От караванов нету толку их грабят по кд. 3) Когда играешь очень долго то...
Back
Top Bottom