Search results for query: *

1. Adding Russian and Polish

Hello, a couple of updates in a row in the change lists there is an update for Russian and Polish localization. But when will these languages be added to the game?
  2. Resolved bags

one kind of bandits remained and remained (marauders)
    the wars of one day remained
    everything else is kind of normal
    This should be fixed with the latest hotfix. Can you check please?
  3. Resolved bags

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

What is your PC specs?

We are aware of this issue and currently, it is under investigation.

That is on Steam's end. We don't have any control over how the user downloads the game files.
    save sent
    my pc spec:
    Processor: Intel 10-700k
    Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z490M GAMING X
    Hard Drive: Toshiba 1tr
    Video Card: MSI nVidia GeForce RTX 2060
    SSD: WD-blue 500gb
    RAM: PATRIOT Viper 4 Blackout 32gb
    with such a computer, I have a battle of 500 people in the forest lags Is 26-32 fps the norm?Is this your vaunted optimization?
    Guys, I wrote to you many times by mail that I am ready to help,I play every new beta patch on my stream, but 1.5.8 is not playable from the word AT ALL.
    I am ready to continue testing and help you + if there is a REAL WAY to reach out to the department of innovations then I can offer so many interesting ideas that people have little left for mods.
  4. Resolved bags

I only have Rogue Marauders on the campaign map. There are no other robbers. The game is eating 21 GG of RAM improved optimization you say? Wars for 1-2 days, long wars? bald heads in units Pictures are not uploaded as if to show my coat of arms the game needs the Internet and the more you play...
  5. SP - World Map bags

I only have Rogue Marauders on the campaign map. There are no other robbers. The game is eating 21 GG of RAM improved optimization you say? Wars for 1-2 days, long wars? ver 1.5.8
  6. SP - General suggestions for improving the game

Hello everyone, I would like to share a little about my observations and suggestions for the development of the game. 1)Make caravans for a player size 30-50 people (also with upgrades for troops) 2)In the diplomacy tab, make a point for recruiting mercenaries (so as not to run around the...
  7. Resolved Error

Hi, do you have any mods installed?
    is translation into my language considered a mod? if you count the translation. And so there are no mods
  8. Resolved Error

Hello, that is a crash message. If you see that message that means your game is already crashed. If you click yes, the app will send the necessary files to us for investigation. You can have a look at our guide on How to use the Crash Uploader about it.
    downloaded the last update that came out yesterday and now it appears again http://skrinshoter.ru/s/190121/sGsvgSjE?a
  9. Resolved Error

Hello, that is a crash message. If you see that message that means your game is already crashed. If you click yes, the app will send the necessary files to us for investigation. You can have a look at our guide on How to use the Crash Uploader about it.
    I press yes, my game just crashes and that's it. And the notification is not shown there are no error logs, Previously, when the game just exited the window with the sending of an error was. Now there is no error window. I mean the window that is indicated in the article that you sent me
  10. Resolved Error

Hello, can you please click yes and upload the crash report via Crash Reporter? At the end of the upload, the app will give you your Crash ID. Please share that Crash ID with me so we can further inspect the issue. You can also have a look at our Crash Checklist to see any of the steps inside help with the issue.
    I press yes, the game crashes and nothing happens I press no, the game crashes and nothing happens There is no error log because the game just crashes regardless of the choice
  11. Resolved Error

Hello everyone, when playing, it gives this error. You press yes, just crash the game Press no the same Who knows how to fix this? Nothing rocks http://skrinshoter.ru/s/170121/cDXmrMNx?a
  12. Resolved bags,mistakes

Hello I am one of the Russian fans of the game,My English is very bad, but I will try to explain the errors I found.I really like the game and I want to help improve it. 1)Instant Wars(Sturgia is at war with Battania and Vlandia, and when the empire declares war on her, the Sturgia instantly...
  13. Обзор e1.5.0

Именно краш игры происходит и игра предлагает мне отправлять лог ошибки разрабам или нет. Вот что происходило до этого патча не было такого да и в 1.5.1 сейчас такого пока не было.
    А на счет влияния. За бой ты получаешь известность+ мораль + влияние. Так вот бой прошел у тебя написано + 30 известности + 5 морали и + 7 влияние и тебе все начисляют кроме влияния. Еще влияния дают каждый день если определенные законы приняты, которые работают ) Но и это влияние ты можешь не получать, я заметил это когда у меня после каждого боя было 7 влияния хотя я провел более 10 боев а как было 7 так и осталось прирост был 0 в день. Так что оно не могло отняться когда сохранился и загрузился все прошло. Вот что я имел ввиду.
    Кстати пункт забыл добавить что лорды стали дохнуть как мухи, Был бой армия на армию так что из 8 лордов врагов выжило только 3е это конечно збс в войне, но они могли быть моими лордами )))) Нужно процент смерти и рождаемости уменьшить а то плодятся и мрут как мухи)))))
  14. Обзор e1.5.0

Приветствую всех, наиграл около 50 часов в новый патч который выпустили (не тестовый) и Решил поделится своими впечатлениями и заметками. Надеюсь разрабы хоть иногда да заходят на русский форум))) Вот список недочетов которые я смог выявить. Поехали !!! 1) Таланты (перки героя) работают 50-50 2)...
  15. Заметки (пожелания и предложения) по версии e1.4.2

Стоило бы добавить, что в кузнице можно зарабатывать сотнями тысяч. Крафт двуручных мечей из деталей 3-4 тира, затем их продажа по 80к+ за меч.
    Я просто в кузнечество не пробовал вообще поэтому не написал.
  16. Заметки (пожелания и предложения) по версии e1.4.2

Приветствую всех, захватил карту через казни за кузаитов и решил поделится своими заметками по этой версии e1.4.2. 1) Когда ты казнил вражеского лидера фракции то автоматически заключается мир .... Баг или фича? 2) От караванов нету толку их грабят по кд. 3) Когда играешь очень долго то...
Back
Top Bottom