Search results for query: *

• Users: Balbor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Unable to add new imperial clans via command console

Summary: Using the command console I am unable to add T0 clans to imperial factions using the command line campaign.create_random_clan [clan name]. I've had no issue adding clans for other kingdoms, and I've been able to use other command line for empire factions without issue, such as making...
  2. Resolved Amprela Keep Battle CTD e1.6.1

Summary: After defeating the Rebel defender of Amprela in a siege battle the game crashes within second of pressing ‘Attack’ to start the Keep battle against the remaining defenders. I do not know is this is an issue with the location (Amprela) or the defenders (Amprela Rebels). I have not had...
  3. SP - General Suggestion: Separate battle size option for Sieges and field battle

Many people often find that while their system can easily handle open field battle with up to 1000 troop battle size even on high graphic settings, during sieges they can experience terrible frame rate (lower than 1fps etc) and sometimes crashes even with setting turned down to low. One...
  4. Resolved [1.6] Game regularly crashing after ending Mercenary contract.

Summary: Shortly after ending a Mercenary contract the game will crash. This can happen a few seconds unto multiple in-game days. It's not always 100% although the first three times I experienced it I thought it was as it happened 3 times in a row at first. Every time it has happened I've been...
  5. In Progress 1.6 Siblings not showing correct name in Encyclopaedia

Summary: In the 1.6 campaign my Brother and Sister have (little sister name set by culture) of the clan in the Encyclopaedia How to Reproduce: Start a campaign I guess. I tried changing the name but the Encyclopaedia entry was still showing generic text Have you used cheats and if so which: No...
  6. In Progress 1.6 Trebuchets firing in wrong direction during siege

Summary: While sieging the Battanian castle Flintolg Castle, why trebuchets would often face away from the castle and fire off into the distance. How to Reproduce: besiege Flintolg Castle, build 4 trebuchets. I’ve not experienced it during other sieges else where. Have you used cheats and if so...
  7. SP - General Suggestion for Giving Hands Perk

The stewarding Perk Hands is currently one of the most, if not the most powerful in the game, especially when coupled with smithing. The descriptions says that discarded weapons (including shields, arrows bolts etc) gives XP to troops. By crafting high level two handed swords or slashing pole...
  8. Resolved Player assigned to a unit in battle

Summary: the Player is assigned to a unit in battle. In my case it was horse archers. How to Reproduce: start the campaign, recruit some units, going into a battle. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver...
  9. Resolved Assulting Oristacarys Castle Causes Crash on loading screen

Whenever I launch an assault against Oristacarys Castle the game crashes during the loading screen. Tried 4 time now. I have already uploaded a save files for this.
  10. Resolved 1.5.2 cavern just staying put after Caravan Ambush finishing quest

After finishing a Caravan Ambush quest the caravan just stayed in its location not doing anything. It stayed their until another bandit group came along and defeated it. This isn’t have any negative affect on the game, and I’ve not been able to repeat it as other caravans have continued their...
  11. Resolved Kingdom with no fiefs not doing anything in 1.5.1

I became the vessel of a kingdom (Northern Empire) has no fiefs and one the ruling clan left. I was instantly it with a tribute contribution payment of well over 200,000 (per day). I looked at the diplomacy situation and they were paying tribute to 3 faction but it was no where near that amount...
  12. Resolved Unable to select all companions when smithing

Due to a UI issue, when you can too many character in your party you are unable to select them all for smithing due to the going behind the item list on the right of the screen. I’m currently clan tier 4 with all companions along with my wife, 2 brothers and sister. If I want to use those at...
  13. Factions not enacting new policies in 1.5.1

I’ve been a mercenary for Vlandia for a few years now and in all that time no faction has introduced any new policies. At first I thought it was because the faction leader never have enough influence to do it, bu even when they get enough they don’t bother. Does the AI require set parameter to...
  14. Resolved 1.5.1 bandit Camp keeps changing type.

I have a bandit camp on my map that keeps changing type, it’s located in Vlandian territory but has been a Mountain Bandit, Forrest bandit and Steppe bandits Camp. When ever I try to attack it, i only have the option to leave.
  15. Resolved Besieging army running out of food

I watched a besieging Amy of over 900 troops bs defenders of just over 300 with battering ram and 2 siege towers built run out of food and then continue to maintain the siege not attacking until they were down to 300 before abandoning it to head to the nearest town to buy some, they were down to...
  16. Resolved 1.4.3e and 1.5.0 rescue Brother quest endless loading screen after clearing the hideout

After clearing the hideout during the quest to rescue your Brothers and Sister the game gets stuck in the loading screen. I first experienced this is 1.5beta and then against when I rolled back to 1.4.3e. In 1.5.0 I tried loading the auto save that was generated after finishing the Quest. The...
  17. Cannot find companion in castle

This is an announce more than a bug as the solution so pretty easy. if you have a companion as a Castle governor and remove or replace them they remain at the castle but you cannot find them in any part of it. The solution is to set them as the governor again and then they appear in the castle...
  18. In Progress Loading a save army bug 1.5

I’ve experienced on several occasions a bug which effects army’s after loading a save in 1.5beta. The first time I came across the problem I didn’t quite realise what it was. I found a noble’s party campaign actor (guy in a horse) just shading in the woods. When I hovered my curser over him it’s...
Back
Top Bottom