Search results for query: *

1. Hellmoc

Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

seems to be working, thank you!!!!
  2. Hellmoc

I don't think they must roll back to another version because there is no Warband update recently, I think this is more a server issue but we will don't know what the issue is for a moment in my opinion (maybe never).
    It's been almost 6 months this discussion is open and still no progress...

For the majority of us we just want to enjoy a local game with a family member or a friend but it's not possible to enjoy it anymore.
    A good Christmas gift would be the fix but I don't believe in Santa...

What do you mean by a "server issue"? Are you saying that something with the master server is causing this issue? It seems like issues with lan would be completely related to software since there is no need to contact the master server. Also, I DO believe in Santa. There are a lot of documents out there that back up his existence.
  3. Hellmoc

damn they could have just rolled back the version at least till they figure it out it would take 30 minutes. they take more time emailing about how they are busy with bannerlord than it would take to fix it
  4. Hellmoc

It seems ridiculous that a big part of a great game is now broken and staying broken because of the sequel. Does the huge fan base TW built with warband now mean nothing to them?
  5. Hellmoc

Resolved Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

Thanks for the report. Forwarded to our server team. We are investigating this issue. Sadly, we can't give any ETA at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    How did the investigation go? Did the server team get back to you? Thank you.
  6. Hellmoc

Open LAN not working anymore for mount and blade warband

Warband is now broken. Wish they never released that dumb sequel.
  7. Hellmoc

Time to write reviews on Steam and anywhere else to inform potential buyers that this part of the game is broken. At least just to save other people from wasting their money.
  8. Hellmoc

Resolved Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

Just weighing in here also that I still have the same issue where I can't join a game being hosted on the same network. So, LAN with friends locally or even a private VPN simulating LAN is impossible.
  9. Hellmoc

No progress still... Can they rollback before this problem wasn't a issue? It's really frustrating to not being able to play on my own server.
    I agree, I would rather have an outdated version than a broken one.
  10. Hellmoc

Disabling IPv6 for me does not work. This really needs to be fixed. The reason why I bought this game was to have fun in multiplayer with my own server over lan. Very disappointed.
Back
Top Bottom