Search results for query: *

1. Nodice83

Do you guys from TW also play the game (like a whole playthrough 10+ hours)?

Don´t get me wrong I know that you are also playing your own game for testing reasons, at least I hope so.

But do you also actually play it like we players do? Just trying to have fun and set your own goals and try to achieve them? And like a whole playthrough that last more than 10 hours? And are you still enjoying your campaign after reaching mid/endgame or do you see any issues?
    This is a good effort for a rhetorical questions competition.
    Devs spending too much time on a game are physically unable to play it for fun.
    I can imagine that. I am literally tired to look at it after 1200 hrs - for them, this must be real torture.
  2. Nodice83

Am I racist or is this game too woke?

I'm not going to argue too much in my defense, because that would be sus, but I went out of my way to collect data to check for myself whether I have racisty expectations or the game is woke, with some measure of objectivity and evidence.
    Your argument is basically, "if you notice a game is woke and complain, you are racist". Maybe I am, I hope not.
    I think your very own studies will help us all to find true racism in ourselves... or not.
  3. Nodice83

Am I racist or is this game too woke?

IDK, man. I guess we are all of the same colors when we turn into zombies!

I somehow see the nomenclature in your OP and the stat's descriptions you provided as non-coherent. Why blacks and whites but Asians and Latino/Hispanic. Is it culturally approved nowadays? Why different criteria - is it racist? What happened to Afroamericans and Caucasians?

I'd say the odds to create the team of various origins as stated in the OP is somehow possible. This 'mix' seems realistic at least in America. Any transgenders btw. ? It would be a bit off when placed in Eastern Europe, but here, noo..

The real victims of this game are Indian people as not represented here at all...
    What do you think?
    It's possible that when you look at the racist abyss for too long (I browse meme sites with heavy alt-right presence), the racist abyss makes you more racist or at least sensitive to wokeness.

I think you stirred enough in this soup and it's time to play Bannerlord where all the nations are equal "and there's no religion too...".
  4. Nodice83

Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

If I could choose between the "end of EA" right now (but the game continue to be broken, imbalanced and feature deficient), or I could choose for armour, strategic AI, cavalry AI, weapon balance and economic balance to be fixed right now, I'd choose the latter.
    The game has already been brought to a playable&stable state couple of versions ago. Recent betas introduced some "new" (not really vital) features but also some new and resurrected bugs are popping up in the process. Calling it "early access" - let's say it is not what they promised it to be. The team no longer listens to suggestions not to mention making them part of the game. When you feel nothing is really definite and they are still open to constructive criticism - this is how I see EA. It was the same with other EA I took part with. And sure you can argue this is not what it means. TW officially denounced the community/team game development approach. The only thing they want is the free quality control team to catch bugs - there are plenty of new people here willing to help. I do it every now and then myself but I see - it's a bit cynical. You can release fixes, patches, and bug reports without calling your game EA.

Despite various polls, posts, and fanbase pleas for introducing features - TW either says this is too complex or not in scope. See, I also like playing vanilla (you mentioned that somewhere) but I no longer expect this game to be far off the current state. I have 1200 hrs in Bannerlord on my counter - 40Euro well spent. But with this potential, I must say I'm very disappointed with its current state, lack of depth, and slow progress.

So to wrap up - my opinion is: Finish the Game, release a stable version - and let modders add the flavor.
  5. Nodice83

Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Everyone always asking "where is patch 1.7.3?" but nobody asks "how is patch 1.7.3?".
    People stopped asking when this farse of an EA will end... that is the real problem.
  6. Nodice83

SP - Quests Quest idea: Corrupted Governor

I suspect a corrupt governor would either flee or fight once exposed.
    Either way, he or she could become a rebel nation...
  7. Nodice83

Need More Info Bannersnore... Zzzz

Very much reminds me of one game dev't example I once witnessed...
  8. Nodice83

Feasts by Bloc

Leaked conversation of an intern with a vet:
    -Feasts?
    + Yeah... we're not doing that
    - wth why not?
    + It will break the other systems.
    - what other systems
    + you know... the systems... like... gathering armies
    - That seems like something that can be solved
    + Okey look the code is very fragile
    - How fragile
    + As fragile as a high level armour against a looters rock, just one touch and it collasps
    - A modder can make it!
    + Yeah. Im not paid for thinking here mate, I just keep sending emails to the 2 art designers we have until the sheeps reach peak levels
    - What
    + Yeah I've been a week here as an intern and Armagan put me as second in command
    - But where's the rest of the team?
    + Some doing opium, some playing elden ring, some are doing both
    - And Callum?
    + Oh he's locked right there, huh remind me to feed him too, haven't touched that room in a while
    - And Dejan?
    + Oh he's in the lower one, you dont wanna get there, that **** is dark
    - And.. armagan?
    + The mobs
    - What
    + the mobs got him
    + Because of the drug dealing? Pay attention! Armagan got really greedy after making millions out of a small project he started on his own, so he decided to start drug smuggling to the Kurds, you know, a tale old as time in Turkey. See the new building? We dont even need that! Its only two of us here man, its just to wash money.
    - Holy ****
    + And then the mobs got really angry because of the new equipment system in MP, apparently they had a big team in Warband and they really didnt like the changes
    - Thats why the mobs got him???
    + Hey dude Multiplayer may have a small community but they're really passionate about it.
    - This is unreal, then why you just dont change it back
    + Are you crazy? The new equipment system ™ took like 2 weeks to code and complete, who are you gonna sign up to work? NIN3? He worked like crazy and then got addicted to crack because of the stress.
    - And if we have that much money, why dont we even hire more people, and why the **** am I not being paid?!?!?
    + Welcome to the game industry mate *burns a 1000$ cuban with 500 liras in a strip club*
    made my day :ROFLMAO:

9. Nodice83

After 2 years of a successful EA launch I just want to say "Thanks!"

Thanks to all:

- Developers that are still somehow talking to us, I can only talk about the general forum part, but thanks to guys like: Mexxico, Duh and the one UI (?) dev with the name I always forget (Mr Jay/Ray?!), but of course thanks to all devs!

- Moderators, I think you´re doing an awesome job, love ya all but one of you!

- All forum members, especially: @Flesson19 @MadVader @method man @Blood Gryphon @Terco_Viejo @Bloc @stevepine @froggyluv @Roy1012 @Ananda_The_Destroyer and many many more I forgot, the memes, the fun, those suggestions/bug reports...keep them coming!

- Everyone that made this great thing happen! This hype, this EA release, this progress!

And last but not least:

- Dejan and Callum, the best community managers I can imagine (I would have killed myself already I guess)

EDIT:

And of course all modders we all depend on to make this game even better!
  10. Nodice83

Another ancalimon thread

I am working on providing a clear text for everyone to understand. I hope I can manage it.

I have to remind you that there is a conspiracy against the Tur. The minions as satans have many tools at their disposal in order to hide the truth. They have the means to sway the minds of people using sound frequencies that effect the fabric of the universe. People who have distanced themselves from their Tur origins by not following the Bilgi (knowledge) - Töre (Tradition) - Kural (Rules) or following easily corruptible forms of it (Bible, Torah, Quran) are easily fooled and will not be able to detect truth even if it is conspicuously blatant. Thankfully this technology has been hindered with the help of Oghuz Khan who is another entity helping the humans fight their enemies in the past and the future. Thus even with our corrupted genes, we have the ability to fight back.

One such corruption can be found regarding reading of Sumerian in which the word "TUR" because of an arbitrary rule has to be read as "MAR".

See page 49, footnote 3 in this book for one such example: https://archive.org/details/ASumerianReading-book/page/n25/mode/2up
    I've already changed my opinion in the poll, tell me more...

Edit: or shal i say: "tell me mare"
  11. Nodice83

Ukraine Today

I've heard this morning that regular Ukrainian infantry has reached Mariupol to reinforce Azov.
  12. Nodice83

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion : Workshops

I believe that when you go to purchase a workshop that there needs to be a few more balances before the NPC will do so. As it is now, all you require is a positive relation and a set amount of gold, and truth be told i'm not even sure if the relationship is required. I believe if an NPC is going to give up something so valuable that you need a higher reputation for it to even become an option. Say, 20 - 30 relationship before he will even discuss selling you anything in the town. There's already a check in the game for purchasing a troops, if you have negative relations they won't sell to you. Why not make it for workshops as well? This gives people a reason for keeping their relationships at a decent condition if they plan on expanding into getting workshops.
    Workshops require a general re-work - and this is just a drop in the ocean of needs... As a couple of forumites have already mentioned - workshops are pretty nerfed today (petty and usually flat income). Making them harder to get can result in an even longer rate of return (caravans would do equally good in terms of passive influence if not better).

What you propose can be applied to many other aspects of the game to make it more rational, rewarding, and simply fun to play. Unfortunately, when you look at Bannerlord as a whole it is more or less a stream of unrewarding grind with a meaningless (or almost non-existent) end-game. Not even mentioning the "tall" gameplay...

P.S. Plus I honestly have not heard of any rational 'community' idea being seriously considered by the dev team recently.
  13. Nodice83

Key Mods to Make Bannerlord What it Should be....

Would be great to see them given more variety.
    And the option to build your own Hideout, like in the VC. I think this would ideally fit into the bandit gameplay.
  14. Nodice83

Key Mods to Make Bannerlord What it Should be....

Nice list, would just add: Hideout Mod.
  15. Nodice83

Ukraine Today

Oh I know he is. I just don't understand how that all plays with the general Russian population.
    Fear - mentality of people being repressed for ages, cult of the nation - Matushka Rassija is the best, Foreign policy 'we - them' rethorics, rewritting history, fallen empire burden, state 'friendly' media that all shaped an average Russian. Damn shame, cause i know Russians living outside of Russia, great, brilliant people. I don't know how to explain this but i'd say this is the largest Stockholm syndrome (edit:probably not the largest, i quickly realized the scope of the exaggerate, but still considerable) example ever known to Mankind.

P.S. I'm somehow aware this is actually going deeper. Modern russians have not suffered the poverty their parents and grandparents had. I understand why they may be grateful to the state for what they have. Humanism is always a second tier need..

P.S. 2. Meanwhile - revealed scale of athrocities is so far overwhelming :sad:
  16. Nodice83

Ukraine Today

There is one thing that I don't understand: as far as I know, one of the main reasons behind Putin's invasion is that he always saw Ukraine as an illegitimate state, which in his mind is actually part of Russia and should be coming back. I have also seen him say that Ukrainians and Russians are exactly the same. How does that reconcile with the other propaganda about them being a bunch of Nazis and that any action is justified against them?
    He is a legitimate liar and you shouldn't trust one word he says.
  17. Nodice83

SP - General Remaster Belligerent Drunk from Warband

Consider they're getting paid for this, it wouldn't be that much work as has been demonstrated, a much smaller team managed to make Warband 10 years ago, and a sequel should be an overall improvement instead of being better in some ways and worse in others (especially if it costs more)
    Exactly, modders like Bloc can do it in the blink of an eye. They are not getting paid. We are not talking about some major changes to the game. Darn, those are random-based scripted repeatable situations we discuss here. It is not even an RPG element. This game should be kicking ass by now. It is not bad but completely lacks soul. They should call it a "Medieval Engine" and sell it as such, not a standalone game placed in any setting...
  18. Nodice83

Ukraine Today

azov is a thing.
    <snip>
    Azov Battalion have self-identified... <snip>
    That is true, Ukrainians do have their own 'nazi/nationalistic' organization... same as the rest of the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_neo-Nazi_organizations. I'm a bit 'disappointed' at the Author for forgetting about Poland ;p (I'm at least familiar with three - wish they would not be a thing, but they are. Anyways, there are bigger fishes swimming in the pond apparently...). Funnily - several from Russia. It is also not a surprise to me that they (Azov) were enlisted when the conflict became inevitable... All hands on deck, no less no more.

But, as @Trueten wrote - this whole denazification thing was just too good to not use it.

The dehumanization of Russians and any other group of people would lead to a disaster. No doubt. Many bad things will happen and may also spread through other countries including some susceptible nations such as my own. I catch myself falling into this trap recently more and more. The polarization is so strong and the world tension won't be lowered easily anytime soon. Ukrainians have obvious reasons to be hostile and angry (also for the West) and alienated Russians will soon become even more prone to propaganda and there will be no free-thinking whatsoever.

What I don't understand is the grief, pain after losing my home, life, relatives... I may think this is all so horrible and can try to imagine how I would feel if everything that was dear to me perished... I heard it from my grandparents (on both sides), but it was so surreal at the time when they told me all that. Hopelessness cause people to think and portray perps as not humans which I believe may come as a self-defense mechanism. I really think this is good that Admins take care about the language here and don't let harmful propaganda spread. This, for sure plays in Ukraine's favor. But at the same time - I feel very sad, that things are not proportional all the time (in general)...

I'm really afraid that if for some reason Ukraine will ever fall to Russia - I'm on the frontline. Whether there will be another war is a matter of time. Alliances may change in time, and NATO or EU might be non-existent at that time. Looking particularly at some western countries (like one European country, in particular) - I have no doubt that business may be put above ideas. I wonder how I would feel reading through the internet with all the armchair experts' opinions on what should be done and what language should be considered the most adequate to maintain human aspects of reality...

P.S. Just a little phrase that roamed in my head for a while, so adequate IMO:
    https://quotepark.com/pl/cytaty/181...l-hang-the-capitalists-with-the-rope-that-th/
  19. Nodice83

Ukraine Today

There is just one 'Bedroom Assassin' on this forum :wink:
Back
Top Bottom