Search results for query: *

• Users: ceskymistr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Unable to change perks with arena master to clan members

Summary: You can change perks only to main character and following wanderers, not to family and clan members. How to Reproduce: If you ask arena master about changing skills to my companions, its showing only to wanderers. My family members and others in my party cannot change it. Have you used...
  2. Resolved Aquaducts not incerasing prosperity in some towns

So far I noticed, that this town project not working properly. Only I know for sure, that last third stage in not incerasing prosperity of towns, maybe others, but im not sure. I have 2 towns, and I works in Varnovapol, but not in Tyal.
  3. In Progress Companions and army members can join to tournament in enemy town during trespassing

So if you discuise succesfully to hostile town, you can watch tournament. But catch is, you cant join, only watch, but all other NPC in my group and followers, if they are in army will be competing.
  4. In Progress Endless rebelion without destroying or joining kingdom

Summary: Town Odokh was captured by Asserai, but not so long after that, rebelion started. I also have stange second rebelion, from Khuzanit town Makeb. How to Reproduce: Odokh rebels are at war with Asserai, but they never sending any army to capture city (its a long way from their teritoty)...
  5. Resolved Unable to create own kingdom

So I conquered 1 town and castle, but I am unable to create my own kingdom. Button to create it just not existing in clan screen. I tried to complete main Quests, but it didnt change anything.
  6. In Progress Tournaments in Asserai Towns using wrong weapon

Sometimes, when you start on foot with a shield and without Javelins, you will have Iron Flyssa instead Sparring Flyssa. Iron Flyssa has cut damage type, not blunt. I know about it for a long time, but only now I know when it have wrong weapon. Also I dont know if its in multiple towns, or in a...
  7. In Progress Bug with milita units - no milita veteran 1.6.2

I dont know since where this problem starded, maybe even in 1.6.1. Only I know, that veteran milita unit is no more. There is only standart milita, and special laws to incerase their numbers have no efect (well, 0 x 1.1 is still 0)
  8. Resolved Khuzanit tournament, wrong type of damage

If in Khuzanit tournament is battle on horses with two-handed polearm able to swing, it does cut damage instead blunt. By piercing damage is blunt, only swingin is problem.
  9. Resolved Blacksmithing order broken if request is higher than 300

The longer playthrough, the level of blacksmithing order slowly incerasing (I dont know why, if its by fame, time or level). But when requested level is higher than 300 (or 301+), requested item drops from the highest quality weapons to lowest quality, same as easiest order. Also I write aobut...
  10. Resolved Perk ,,Artisan smith" not working, if its used by companion

I chosed this perk to make money easier. It work for my main charackter, but not for other companions, price is same with or without this perk.
  11. Resolved Smithing for order, wrong info about requests

Now I finaly founded, why many requests fail as worse than requested. If accurate parts have not been selected for crafting (its hard to find right parts for polearms and all swords), but results are showing as sufficient, final product often fail. All because showed requests are wrong, we dont...
  12. Resolved Game crash after crafting ordered blacksmith product

I just crafted ordered high-price two-handed sword (price was over 12000), then result was better than ordered. After that, I clicked to button, when suddenly game crashed. I tried craft the same sword unordered, but this work, so recipe is not a problem. I tried it multiple times, it crashed...
  13. Bug before deciding owner of newly conquered settlements, castles are unstable with high prosterity - revolt is inevitable

1. As a ruler of my faction, now I can give a settlement. This is great that it was finaly implemented. But problem is, that I can give settlement, which I conquered, to another clan before ownership was decided: I conquered the castle > give it to clan > BUT then selection started. Clan ,who...
  14. Resolved Marriage barter with members of my clan crashing, unable to ask for hand again when it was used in previous version,where it was not fully implemented

First I wanted to try, if marriage working. Ok, it is implemented now, I spoke with clan leader > ask for a hand > chosig member > he answer > barter > accept + crash I have report fortunately. Also bartering was a little strange - it chosed equipment instead money with autoselection, it had to...
  15. Resolved Is normal, that NPCs are killed during battle? NPC also dying very early at start game for old age.

In some battles, my companios and members of clans are dying in battle, is that a normal? In option in this version, I did not founded ,,Enable death". Next problem is, that I also was able to kill Gangleaders in town, and there was not any replacement, if game continuded. Also, I noticed, that...
  16. Resolved My clan have still war, but my own faction have a peace

I wanted to start my own faction, so I ambushed a caravan > my clan started war with Khuzanits > I conquered town Tyal > started my own faction. When I declared Peace, my faction have a peace, but my clan still was in war. After than, I am unable to accept any quest from villages, whose are in...
  17. In Progress NPC are recruting units from enemy towns, when I ,,enter" with an army

I created army from my owm faction NPC (I had 2 with me). Next I wanted to conquer Sibir (Khuzanits was owners and I had war with them). But when I was ,,in town" (when I can choose Speak with someone, Sneak into or Siege the town), my members started recruting units from enemy city. They...
  18. Resolved 1.5.5 Wrong siege screen after you want transfer units before battle, marrying not working with other members of my family

1. If you try to transfer units before battle start during siege, you cannot start or leave. When window for transfering units are oppened, the rest will dissapear. I can only get orders to units, but I cant do anything to siege machines or leave or start battle, cursor is missing - instead it...
  19. Resolved 1.5.5 very low pregnancy and unstable age, unable train bandits into regular troops, ques Gangleader needs weapons not worki few minor longer troubles

1. Mariaging working, but child missing + some age unstability First born child was almost after 400+ days. It looks to me that pregnancy needs more time, or it is very rare. Even my character is maried and I travel with my spouse over 6 game years but she never gets pregnant (so far I dont have...
  20. Need More Info 1.5.5 Find lost daughter crashes

Quest find lost daughter cannot be accepted So far, when I found this quest (its rare quest), I spoken with NPC. When conversation are ending and I choose ,,accept quest", game will crash. I already one time send crash report from game.
Back
Top Bottom