Search results for query: *

1. vth_Musketeer

1.9.0 Too many horses. Still can't smith armor, but I got 153 and a half variants of a horse to choose from

Even who didn't by the game has a right to be mad. I understand the sentiment but this in not the best way to address your disappointment.

As on the second part "This is by far the most disappointing update you all have released"
    Can you tell me the number of you dealer? i too want to escape reality as well sometimes
    It's often said ignorance is bliss. If you haven't paid attention enough to know this is the worst update, I don't want to ruin your utopia for you.
  2. vth_Musketeer

1.9.0 Too many horses. Still can't smith armor, but I got 153 and a half variants of a horse to choose from

Please do tell me your ideas on how TW can add armor smithing with the same degree of detail (for all its rights and wrongs) as weapon smithing. It would probably be something like; choose base design material (leather, gambeson, etc.) & culture + (optionally) add extra material over the armor (e.g. chainmail over gambeson, scale over leather) and the armor is created. Or give me your suggestions for crafting bows. They will in the end be choose X wood, composite or longbow, the pull weight of the bow, and done. The truth is Armor and Bow crafting would be so much more boring than weapon smithing due to the inherent limits armor designs and bows have. Just because many people want it doesn't make it a good idea to implement (or devote man hours into).
    See Witcher III. Next question.
  3. vth_Musketeer

I hope the next update introduces 50 new types of sheep just for you :smile:
    Oh. Don't make that a triple dog dare. They'll do it.
  4. vth_Musketeer

Weird bug or am i missing something

You have cheat mode on. Hit alt + ~ and type config.cheat_mode 0 and it will go away.
    So, I turned on cheat mode because there's a bug where the game crashes if you go into Dinar Castle and then exit. I tried to use Flesson19s fix for a similar crash involving Baltakhand. Thought it might work since its in Khuzait land. It did not fix that crash. But now I can also recruit 2500 Soldiers. I thought Cheat mode only worked for the specific command you wanted executed. I didn't realize it stays on until you cut it off. Good looking out.
  5. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash When leaving Dinar Castle

For those of you who might try Flesson19's fix where you enter cheat mode to change the wall level, just know that did NOT fix this issue. Somebody posted a video he made where a similar crash was happening in Baltakhand. Upping the Wall Level to Level 3 fixed that particular crash. I was experiencing that crash and Flesson19's fix worked for me, but I tried it here and it didn't work.
  6. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash When leaving Dinar Castle

Summary: I entered Dinar Castle just fine. No issue. But as soon as I clicked the leave option the game crashed on me. Also, in the dump log I submitted, I said this happened at Kaysar Castle. That was a mistake on my part. It happened at Dinar Castle. Not Kaysar Castle. How to Reproduce: Go to...
  7. vth_Musketeer

1.9.0 Where are all the Manual Laborers quests and why does Bryn Glas suddenly sell grapes?

I always wondered why battania is a vineyard of Calradia. On highlands inspired fantasy plateau piece of land, the last thing one would look for is grapes. They should produce rye whisky those red-headed hillbillies 😄
    I was a bit worked up when I posted this. You got a town that has been an iron ore producer in the previous versions. Suddenly it produces grapes. I know its not the first time they've changed what villages produce, but it makes no sense. What are they trying to achieve with that change? Just nonsensical to me.
  8. vth_Musketeer

"I'm at almost 3000 hours playing this game"
    "I've earned the right to be mad."

Not even gonna comment that.

"How about a terrain feature like Total War that makes the battlefield we fight on resemble the campagin map."
    - great idea I think Taleworlds are gonna steal this idea from you and then you can sue them!

This is a bug reports section about graphics and performance issues, you must've been too mad to notice or care. Sue TW for making you that mad too!
    Great idea huh? You mean the idea they said they were going to implement a year ago and still haven't is a great idea? Wow. You knew that this was the graphics and performance thread (great job), but you didn't know that Taleworlds previously announced they were going to do exactly that with the terrain. Mmm. You're almost there buddy. Your label says veteran, but your mistake was a rookie one. Don't worry, your performance will catch up to that label eventually... I guess. Have another horse bud.
  9. vth_Musketeer

Summary: Ok you added different horses. Great. We've all gotten accustomed to the stats of the horses that were already in the game. Couldn't you have at least left the existing stat lines alone? Please put them back. Keep the new horses if you must,but make a Desert Horse as Desert Horse again...
  10. vth_Musketeer

1.9.0 Where are all the Manual Laborers quests and why does Bryn Glas suddenly sell grapes?

Summary: Manual Laborers quests have definitely been nerfed. I'm running around with max capacity prisoners and can rarely find a Manual Laborers quest anymore. In fact, many of the villages where those quests spawn are often spawning no quests. Or, if they are spawning quests its dude need...
  11. vth_Musketeer

Resolved 1.9.0 Deployment Phase is broke... again... like it was in an earlier version.

Summary: My companions are not showing up in the proper formation. I got mounted companions showing up in infantry. I got mounted companions with bows showing up in infantry. Just like the smithing orders display was once broke and then fixed, this also was once broke in an earlier version and...
  12. vth_Musketeer

Resolved 1.9.0 smithing order stats not color coded properly

Summary: This happened before back in like 1.7 something or maybe 1.8.0. You guys changed the parameter lines for smithing when you're doing orders. The numbers that show up beside each category of the weapon were either red (if bad) or green (if good). You guys dropped that feature in an...
  13. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash when entering Bandit Base

Summary: I entered a Bandit Base north of Ortysia and as soon as I entered it, the game crashed. How to Reproduce: Go go the bandit base north of Ortysia. Unfortunately I hadn't saved in awhile. So I only have my most recent Auto save which is from about 10 minutes prior to this event. Have you...
  14. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Why are my parties slow???

We are aware of this issue and the fix will be sent to the game with the next hotfix. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thank you.
  15. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash when Leaving Lageta

Summary: I was in Lageta selling some of my stuff. I exited the Trade window. I hit "Leave" to exit Lageta and as soon as I did that my game crashed. How to Reproduce: I don't know. Try going to Lageta, selling stuff, and then exiting. I put my most recent save on upload site. Not sure if it'll...
  16. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Why are my parties slow???

Summary: My parties are slow. Right now I have one party roaming around the map going 1.0 speed. I'm not sure what the problem is because it only happens occasionally. The game doesn't provide you any kind of interface with your party members to diagnose why they're going slow (or doing whatever...
  17. vth_Musketeer

Need More Info Movement stats when in an army.

Hey, do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Sorry I just saw this. I have a saved file from that game, but I don't think I have a save file from before that happened. I will upload my file at the upload site and reference it back to this thread.
  18. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Crash in Trade Window in Ortysia

Summary: I was in the Trade Window in Ortysia trying to sell a bunch of stuff and the game just crashed on my out of nowhere. How to Reproduce: I've attached my most recent Save file. Open it and head to Ortysia and try to sell stuff. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if...
  19. vth_Musketeer

Need More Info Movement stats when in an army.

Summary: I created an army and have been suffering from movement penalties that I don't understand and which do not make any sense. I have two screen shots below. The first screen shot shows my inventory. You can see that I am well within my cargo limit "12648/31837". The second screen shot...
  20. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Awarding Fiefs is horribly unbalanced

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the dev team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
    Thank you very much. Just to follow up.... I started a new campaign playing as a Battanian vassal. I have two cities and 3 castles. I've actually given up a couple fiefs. I'd say the last 10 to 15 fiefs were only offered to my character, Aradwyr, and Guaran. It only seems like the 3 of us are worthy of getting a fief. I don't know if it's tied to some of the policies or what, but it just seems horribly imbalanced.
Back
Top Bottom