Search results for query: *

1. Conquerrr

We need Warband engine to develop independent games

We also need Warband engine to develop independent games
    I support you and hope Taleworlds can provide copyright
    Warband engine business is a good idea, perhaps better than unity, as it provides more game engine usage permissions when needed
    Wishing you success soon
    There are not many people playing in the battle group now. How to commercialize the Warband engine and recognize the revival of the battle group
    Warband engine is really good, it can develop many types of games
  2. Conquerrr

FSR Support Request For Next Update

大多数用户没有RTX GPU来使用DLSS,这是amd通过提供类似于DLSS的东西来帮助大多数人,但是对于所有支持DX11的显卡,DX12或Vulkan可以使用FSR...包括英伟达、英特尔和其他公司。
    无需安装任何东西,只需在游戏开发人员中实现API。
    如果你们同意,说taleworld会听到我们的声音/
    +1
  3. Conquerrr

SP - General Improve Clan Relationship Calculations

Personal relations is on top of my wishlist. I would like a system where clan-relation is hard/slow to change. Quests and action gives personal relation to the questgiver(and potentially to the clan-leader if QG is a clanmember). Clan relation is gained on weekly/monthly/yearly bases depending on the relation with the clan-leader. If clan relation is lower than personal relation it will increase and vice versa. and all relations will change towards the clan-relation. So over time it´s hard to maintain both personal rivaly and friendships with members of other clans.

This way game can can be alot more generous with modifying personal relations. And building up(or ruining! ) clan-relation is nothing you do with one single action but build up for over time.
    Your point of view is relatively new, but it is undeniable that in reality, the two big families may turn against each other immediately due to one incident.
  4. Conquerrr

I do quite like this suggestion and hopefully a similar system will be put in place in the future, but at the moment I understand why it exists the way it does given the confines of game mechanics we have at our disposal. All of our interactions that really determine relationship pretty much revolve around the clan leader and their decisions (Outside of marriage and quests for clans members of clans who dislike you.)

In addition to this system, more specific instances of relevant relation status would need to be introduced to provide these personal relationships actual merit. Perhaps even clans splintering or otherwise imploding from poor relation status within the clan could allow more emergent gameplay in longer campaigns. This could also provide an interesting sub-hierarchy outside of the standard kingdoms for the player to interact with and introduce a lot of roguery missions such as assassinating clan leaders or otherwise diminishing the power of clans through one way or another (sabotage, scare tactics, pinning a failed "assassination" attempt on another clan, etc) which would really spice up lord interactions.
    Agree, your analysis is in place. That will undoubtedly increase the vitality and randomness of the game world, which is exactly what I am after. At present, Bannerlord pays too much attention to the big functions of the macro aspect. This does require work, but some functions that seem to be unnecessary but greatly enhance the game experience cannot be ignored.
  5. Conquerrr

The existing clan relationship is completely shared by clan members without personal relationship, which makes the game too macro and lacks micro-feel. In reality, the relationship between clan members and the overall relationship between clan members often go against each other. I recommend...
  6. Conquerrr

SP - General Exploratory Encyclopedia

The existing encyclopedia is so powerful that it almost allows players to know everything. This works well in strategy games such as "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", but it is not perfect in M&B. The reason is that although it brings convenience to players, it loses a lot of exploration fun...
  7. Conquerrr

SP - General Games Need More Vitality

I feel like the randomized companions sounds like a great idea, but in the end it makes it soulless like it has already been mentioned. Glad I m not the only one thinking this way..
    It is not impossible to add life to a companion in such a random companion system, but functions like the encyclopedia must be reformed. The encyclopedia is that the player is born as a god and knows everything.
  8. Conquerrr

I totally agree i find the game is good but soulless . i don't remember any characters apart form so of the faction leaders. I want it to be more interesting . The personally traits could open more branches to characters that without the trait is closed . At least that would make characters do different things in line with there personality type. Friendships and bonds could form .We need some type of arch enemy system where a ncp really hates you and constantly is out to get you and your family (clan vs clan) . Also executions if the player can use so should the ncp's or just take it from the game. we need plotting game of thrones style poision in the kings wine for instance. At the moment in my game i am a vassel of vhlandia and get 2000gold a day have 240 men who i replace when they die ,i don't need to do anything so i just sit in my city waiting for war . Soulless and getting boring there's got to be more than just fighting even the arena is boring. i would like to all of the above in Bannerlord in other peoples posts apart from robots.
    I think family relationships and personal relationships can be distinguished but are interrelated. For example, family relationship = (family leader relationship + average relationship of other family members)/2.
  9. Conquerrr

Macro Overall Feeling: The Game Lacks of Vitality

I've felt the same on a lot of playthroughs so far. And like someone said i only know who my friends are because of the encyclopedia. Would be cool if a friend passed by and said hello occasionally ect. The only credit i can give here is i have had a few instances where i've done something and a companion will disagree with what i did. I actually enjoyed that, and it was enough to stay in my mind that it happened. Those kinds of things make the playthrough more personable. The idea of a wife interjecting over her fathers imprisonment would be awesome.
    Yes, it increases the gameplay of war strategy, but it loses a lot of exploration fun.
  10. Conquerrr

No doubt that's in the pipe @DJenxu1
    This is the TW mark and they know a lot of people do care about it.

Man had similar words when Warband was about to succeed Mount&Blade.
    Keep Faith !
    The game can continue to fill a lot of content, but I think that if the game develops in the wrong direction, it will be difficult for me to expect too much. The current game makes me feel that I am developing in the direction of fast-paced conquering, fast-paced battles and clicking the window. It feels like the player has already prepared the way to play as a king or lord when the player starts playing. This makes the player lost A lot of patience and fun in the early experience started from nothing to explore. I think it is not too late to correct the incorrect direction. Sorry for my poor English.
  11. Conquerrr

Mount&Blade Is Not Only A Strategy Game with Battle and Historical Elements!

I don't really understand what you mean by "playing a role ". If you mean a role like in many RPGs (Elder Scrolls, The Witcher, etc...), I have to completely disagree.
    In M&B you play basically just one role: a person who raises from the bottom to the top of the medieval pyramid, leading armies, fighting his/her enemies and try to rule all the world.

However, Bannerlord lacks a lot of features, surely we all hope in the future there'll be update that will improve gameplay in every aspect.
    I can't say exactly what it is. Maybe it's character building or game atmosphere... All in all, it feels like something is missing.

I hope that players who have the same feelings with me can have a better summary and expression.
  12. Conquerrr

Well what kind of roleplaying do you mean? Crusader Kings has roleplaying too. You can be an honourable person trying to make things right. Or you can be a bloody murderer assasinating everybody in your way.

If you mean quests you go on to earn money and experience, I agree with you that these are still lacking in some regard. But these are early gameplay only. Once you are a lord these don't really fit your role in the game and usually aren't worth your time anymore. (Rightfully so because since when is a lord bothered with getting some resource for some artisan in town personally?)

However, I think that espacially the "CK3" element of roleplaying is lacking in the game. And I think that is the most important part of the experience since you spend most of your time in the mid to late game not the early.

Whats missing are meaningfull character traits, feasts, the ability to make proper friends and enemies with consequences, intrigues like provokations of war or rebellions and so on and so on.

Yes I do think the game is lacking in roleplaying (thats why it gets boring after a few hours) but it does so in "the ck3 way".
    In fact, I enjoy the feeling of starting from scratch in the early and middle stages, and the later games will only make me feel bored, so does warband. To solve the boredom in the later stage of the game, we really need to supplement the CK strategy, but at present, some of warband's risk-taking methods have not been completely restored, leading to the boredom faster than before.
    Perhaps these projects can be put off until later, but they must not be ignored.
  13. Conquerrr

Obviously Mount&Blade is a strategy game with battle and historical elements, and I hope Bannerlord is better at this than Warband, but at the same time Mount&Blade is also a sandbox role-playing action game! Just like Warband, I hope to experience the fun of playing a role in the sandbox world...
  14. Conquerrr

Not enough smooth

For my low-spec PC, multiplayer games are obviously more sluggish than single-player games.
  15. Conquerrr

Maybe you are simply not the game's target audience, which are mostly robots of all ages.
    I'm sure most Warband veterans don't want to be robots, and many of them complain about emptiness.
  16. Conquerrr

While its cool to have a mod for opinions and all, thats like putting a bandaid on a gushing wound. Ive never played CK and while i do enjoy NPC personality conflict and mechanics, i can tell that combat just aint my cup of tea. that said, you dont have to go CK level to make Bannerlord interesting -again look at Prophecy of Pendor -many people can still remember the NPC's from that mod because not only were they rich in flavor, but the entire lands history, backstory and lore were all tied in as Canon and that just makes the whole game feel rich and alive.

Even if Taleworlds decides to do this i dont have much faith they are committed to make any sort of interesting story. Nertzees Folly seems like it was dreamt up in mid afternoon stoner session somewhere between cheese puffs and pie. Who there is committed to interesting NPCs, backstory and lore?
    That's what I mean. Bannerlord doesn't need to be as complicated as CK, or as realistic as Kingdom Come, but have the immersion of Mount&Blade.
  17. Conquerrr

Thks for the link, I just read the 'True Gameplay Overhaul' mod set and looks impressive, It seems to add many of the 'add immersion' stuff that the forum is clamming. I hope that something like these improvements would be added to the vanilla version but I wouldn't bet at all.
    I had tried the ''True Gameplay Overhaul' mod and it used to be my hope to keep playing.But unfortunately the author had given up on updating it.
Back
Top Bottom