Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Companions spawned 100s of meters away in hideout

Summary: Companions spawned 100s of meters away in hideout How to Reproduce: Enter hideout with companions. I have them set to group 8. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hideout Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4.3 Installed community-made modifications: None This also just happened...
  2. Companions spawned 100s of meters away in hideout

Summary: Companions spawned 100s of meters away in hideout
    How to Reproduce: Enter hideout with companions.
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hideout
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version: 1.4.3
    Installed community-made modifications: None

This also just happened when fighting a group of looters while standing on Gainseth.
  3. Companions spawned 100s of meters away in hideout

Summary: Companions spawned 100s of meters away in hideout How to Reproduce: Enter hideout with companions. I have them set to group 8. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hideout Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4.3 Installed community-made modifications: None
  4. Lord troop counts not showing after army I was in disbands

Summary: Lord troop counts not showing after army I was in disbands. This pertains to lords that were also part of that army aside from the leader of that army. How to Reproduce: 1.4.3 remain in army until it disbands. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  5. Resolved Character menu showing available skill points for companions and not hero when hero skill is ready for trait selection

Summary: The little gray shield in the right side of the nameplate to my understanding should match when there is available perk selections available within a skill. Mine shows the number of selections available for all the characters except the one that has an available selection.

For example: In the image I have 1 companion ready for a perk selection, so all my other characters have a 1 by their name and the character that has the perk available to be selected has a 0. When there are multiple characters they will have the sum of the other characters minus their own as the number by their name plate.
    How to Reproduce: I'm not sure but this has carried through 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 for me.
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Not applicable
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version: 1.4.2/1.4.3
    Installed community-made modifications: None
  6. Resolved Bandit camps not showing number of bandits

Summary: Bandit camps not showing number of bandits How to Reproduce: Was working in 1.4.2, when I loaded in with 1.4.3 there is always only ??? after parties now. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hideout Media (Screenshots & Video): Would be easier if I could just attach... Version: 1.4.3...
  7. Patch Notes e1.4.3

Now bandit camps don't show how many people are in them.
  8. Patch Notes e1.4.3

Interesting note, not sure if it's worth mentioning, when my spouse gets captured and escapes when they are leading their own party, they just go back to making a new party and continuing on, when a companion is captured and escapes, I have to recreate a party for them. It would be much smoother system if the companions followed suit and continued to run their own parties until we called them back.
  9. Patch Notes e1.4.3

Since 1.4.3 has been released today for the main branch I've noticed raiding villages doesn't make me fight the defenders and doesn't give me loot anymore. Also when an army disbanded there were no troop counts under the members of that party as they dispersed.
    The level bar seems to be tracking experience now and not skill points but still references skill points as the value. i.e. SP 64150/224972
  10. Patch Notes e1.4.3

Since 1.4.3 has been released today for the main branch I've noticed raiding villages doesn't make me fight the defenders and doesn't give me loot anymore. Also when an army disbanded there were no troop counts under the members of that party as they dispersed.
  11. Resolved Character menu showing available skill points for companions and not hero when hero skill is ready for trait selection

When I reached level 50 in athletics the character menu showed 0 on the gray shield by the character nameplate, but for all of the companions it showed 1, until I selected a trait under athletics on my hero.
Back
Top Bottom