Search results for query: *

1. El Capitan

Patch Notes v1.0.2

They did indeed.

Another stealth update with no changelogs. Mods broken (if you play with them as a large, if not majority of players do).

They have to actively either be doing this on purpose to push out every last player and modder left at this stage.

Otherwise, they would announce they're updating the game today/tomorrow/this week/next week, but instead, no one has any idea what has changed and TW have left more questions than answers again.
    I've not installed any mods yet because of this exact reason. The game is still not finished so why would you have any mods installed?
  2. El Capitan

Official Release

I just created a new save (sandbox) and hired some companions, and in a few days they started to spawn. I think the game tries to maintain a total of 32 unhired companions.
    I'll give that go, see if that helps.

edit- yeah..No, thats not the issue. theyre not spawning.

edit- I think you might be right. I'll try on my old save.
  3. El Capitan

Official Release

Wanderers are not spawning in a new save I created in the official release version. Disappointing really. Why isn't anyone else talking about this? its such a key part of the game. Shame that they didn't make this a priority to fix, very disappointing.
  4. El Capitan

Official Release

Is the wanderer not spawning problem an old save issue? has anyone tested this?
  5. El Capitan

Official Release

Whats this update about?
  6. El Capitan

Official Release

Really?? I thought that was my problem, because I just keep playing an old save from the 1.7.x version and got it updated every time :grin: Now, my 40 y.o. char can't find any decent wanderer because they are either dead already or maybe 2 years from kicking a bucket. Have you tested this on your old save, or created a new one?
    TW said they're aware of the issue. I'm playing on an old save but if someone in this forum could do a test on a new save, that would be amazing. I cant believe the release version still has this major bug.

It's a gamebreaker for me, I want to be able to promote wanderers to nobles, if there are none then what's the point?
  7. El Capitan

Official Release

So...Wanderers still aren't spawning? when will this get fixed? it's kind of a big problem, no?
  8. El Capitan

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

The worst part about this game is the lack of reasoning behind wars and also the frequency of these stupid random wars.
  9. El Capitan

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

If the enemy retreats, that should end the battle, period. this new retreat back to world map is incredibly frustrating.
  10. El Capitan

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Guys, the empire crowns and new aserai helmets still aren't spawning in shops. Looks like a bug to me.
  11. El Capitan

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Holy mother of god, this new retreat implementation is frustrating, enemies retreat much quicker and you get taken back to the world map. this means that big battles get broken down to 2-3 battles giving you less lot.
  12. El Capitan

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Still no companions:cry:
  13. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.1

What's in this new update? would be good to know, no?
  14. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.1

We are aware of no XP for companion donation for nonclan leaders and no wanderers spawning. The fixes are in progress at the moment. Thanks for reporting!
    That's good to hear, Thanks!
  15. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.1

I advanced the game head 300 days and didnt get 1, it appears you are correct
    Hey Flesson, thanks for testing this.
    My god, this is a game breaker. Now that we can promote wanderers into lords, if no new ones pop up, eventually there wont be anyone to promote. How did this go under the radar?
  16. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.1

I just finished testing and releasing my video so here are my thoughts, the defection bug and slow parties appear to be fixed, captain perks I havent tested enough to know for sure, so I take that as great news. The selling of prisoner sucks. The prisoner only holds 40 and I didnt see a real increase to my profits its like what the patch notes said, the settlement is getting the money, not the owner is that true? Also that doesnt help with clan party leaders selling prisoners to get roguery since they will donate, why was that changed in 1.8 and not fixed in 1.8.1
    Is it just me or are new wanderers now spawning?? I've force retired most of the wanderers in my playthrough thinking that I might have hit the max number of wanderers, but in my test there still aren't any new ones popping up.
  17. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.1

Wanderers aren't spawning!!!!is it only me or what????
  18. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Wanderers still not spawning, lords moving at 1.0 speed and many more, when will these get fixed? and how is this game going to full release soon(tm)?
  19. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Shambolic.
  20. El Capitan

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Hero Deaths in Combat: Does it have retroactive effect?
    Patch 1.8 introduced a new "Hero Deaths in Combat" difficulty option so question is:
    Should i start a new game to get a chance being slaughtered in battle or can continue old one? Assuming i have an option "Birth and Death" enabled prior.
    Always i prefer playing permadeath mode whenever possible...
    I'm also interested in the answer.

I turned on the hero deaths in battle mod in the load screen. Tried to load my old saves then boom. I cant load my old saves without crashing the game so I had to clean install bannerlord.
Back
Top Bottom