Search results for query: *

1. Olaf The Cruel

Need Skirmish

I need 2 more freakin Winz in skirmish to clear the next badge. And I've been stuck there for over 2 years now. Also, MP needs matchmaking. Can we plz get an ETA for that aspect of the game to work again. Plz
  2. Olaf The Cruel

MP Archers - Perk logic - Captain mode

I don't really understand why the "Sword and Shield" perk for many archers, got a boost to movement speed? Why would I want to have movement speed, if I have a better change to face infantry in melee? With the movement speed upgrade, I would have a higher chance to escape infantry rush, and...
  3. Olaf The Cruel

Nerf Vlandia TDM

Vlandia is really fun to play with. Top entertaining. But not to play against. Combined with the Voting system and the popularity of Vlandia, they can also vote for what faction they want to play against. It's getting super boring. Players exploit this to get as many kills as possible, as easy...
  4. Olaf The Cruel

Digital Companion

Is it just my Digital Companion, or does yours also have NOTHING about how to navigate through all the crashes in MP? Very nice idea from TW though. It's the very important thing no one needed, but got anyway. And did that addon create any problems ? Nope! Well done TW.....
  5. Olaf The Cruel

Need More Info Will Archer sensitivity ever come back to normal again ?

Summary: How to Reproduce: Aim with bow have way to high sensitivity Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): After 1.9.0, the console update, aiming with archers became insane hard, and...
  6. Olaf The Cruel

In Progress TDM servers

Summary: It's hard to play MP at the moment How to Reproduce: Play more than 1 match and it starts Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Hi TW I don't know if you guys are aware : TDM...
  7. Olaf The Cruel

MP Taunts

Add a function that let you mute taunts plz.
  8. Olaf The Cruel

Resolved LV 250 badge wont unlock

Summary: How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Hi TW I can't unlock the LV 250 badge, no matter how many times I restart game. Is that a known bug?
  9. Olaf The Cruel

TDM - Same map and faction problem

TDM got a major problem. The faction Vlandia and the map ovsk, is what the great majority want to play all the time. It's getting super boring. I like democracy, but this is getting out of hand and is destroying any fun. Let's try to vote again, and hope TW will react on it. I don't believe I...
  10. Olaf The Cruel

MP Savage Mace nerf - Mistake!

Hi TW After the recent Hotfix (1.7.0 February) the savage class with mace perk have gotten "the knife". I think it is a mistake to make that nerf. The savage class with mace perk was so perfect before that. The balance between damage done and incoming damage was good. Because almost every...
  11. Olaf The Cruel

In Progress Ghost friend request

Summary: How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Hi TW I don't know where to post this, so I do it here. In the "friends" menu I have this friend request, that don't...
  12. Olaf The Cruel

Resolved 2h weapon bug

Summary: In skirmish, I was picking up a bardiche as a shield unit. Then I had the bardiche in 1 hand and my shield in the other. I was not able to use the bardiche as a 1h weapon though. I guess its a bug. I don't know how to recreate the situation either. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if...
  13. Olaf The Cruel

In Progress Graphic graffiti

Summary: How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Xauna and Harbour of Ovsk Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.7168 CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz RAM: 16,0 GB Motherboard: Storage Device...
  14. Olaf The Cruel

New perks don't change the core attributes

Some of the new perks don't change the attributes of the units in captain mode. Savage speed perk for instance don't give the units a higher movement speed number. I wonder if all perks actually does what it says, or is there any "dead" perks that do nothing? Like the "faster bow" for khans way...
  15. Olaf The Cruel

RAMBO TACTIC, DEAR CAPTAINS, CAST UR VOTE!

There is no doubt, the rambo meta is bad and has to be addressed. But what do you think TW should do to fight this tactic ? Please, cast your vote as objectively as possible. Be faithful to the overall gameplay and balance. TW will probably turn many parameters, but you only have one vote, so we...
  16. Olaf The Cruel

MP Keep old duel server around

Hi TW After you implement the Duel mode, I hope you will keep the old duel server open. Because there is still some use for it. When you want to train only and not have real duels it comes in handy. Unless the new mode will be able to facilitate that ofc.
  17. Olaf The Cruel

Another captain player lost faith in TW

The captain mode community have been very clear about the direction we would like the mode to go. But, after 400 days of one update after the other, destroying and degrading the mechanics and balance of the mode it's finally sinking in. There simply must be, someone in charge of the mode inside...
  18. Olaf The Cruel

Update 1.5.5 Release date

Hi TW! We tested the Beta branch 1.5.5 captain mode, and we liked it a lot! Was testing archers with the new mechanics and funky new perks mostly. And it feels so good to have unbroken archers again, that can force unshielded units to hide. The only thing that I would love is, if their running...
  19. Olaf The Cruel

Need More Info Sound issue when calling out commands

When I issue a command, I often can't hear my character yelling them out.
  20. Olaf The Cruel

In Progress Mounted Spear/Lance Glitch, Cap mode

After you respawn with a mounted spear or lance, it looks like your weapon is drawn and ready to use. But when you use left mouse button to use the weapon, the unit will go through a "draw circle" instead of a swing or joust.
Back
Top Bottom