Search results for query: *

• Users: c77
  • Order by date
  1. Sieges too quick since latest patch or so?

Summary: Seemingly every siege across the map lasts for 2 days and the defense always fails unless a clan army comes in to help. Sieges used to last longer, now you can just auto-simulate every siege and win. Before this patch, it was a guaranteed loss if you did auto-sim.
  2. In Progress [1.9.0 beta] War declaration and immediate peace

The wording could be wrong since the devs are Turkish primarily. It wouldnt make sense for NK to declare war and then NK to immediately try to get a peace treaty. I believe it's Khuzaits offering money for peace so they dont get steamrolled as they might be recovering from another war. check the war tab and hover over Khuzait and NK as it will show whos paying tribute. you could try to use console commands to switch factions if not already in the faction and check in the war tab too
  3. In Progress (1.9 Beta) Took over half of Aserai lands as Vlandia, was given every single fief

So a new Vlandian noble was given 4 cities, and 5 castles in Aserai lands... while the king and everybody else remained with 2 or 1 fiefs. By the end of the 4th voted on city, I had $300k leftover (I spent much more) Seems like the AI will always vote for nobles who have the closest territory...
  4. Resolved [1.9 Beta]) Noble children still taking culture from mother

Summary: Seems like nobles never want to marry within kingdom, but regardless the child always inherits mother's culture. I remember a Taleworld's employee saying they changed it to inherit the father's culture (the names seem to be 50/50 but the culture always shows as mother's). While you can...
  5. Resolved General [1.7.2] Loading any mods with dlls before Native causes siege engine placement icons to be not visible

This bug specifically relates to mods, not the base game.
    Sure but 99% of mods are affected by this so, again, kinda pointless to play since some mods are almost mandatory
  6. Resolved General [1.7.2] Loading any mods with dlls before Native causes siege engine placement icons to be not visible

Forwarded this as well. Thank you for your input!
    I was gonna play this game again, but looks it still isn't fixed :sad: . Kinda pointless to play if the siege map icons (rams, towers) are non-existent.
  7. Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

Daily defaults work only if you dont have any building project going on!
    First go to your city and click on manage town, on the right side of the window you should see the queue list. if your daily default is not on the top there your daily default wont work because there is a building project going on.
    Youre right. Not sure why this is the design decision here though, it takes a extremely long time for stuff to get built. Thank you anyways
  8. Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

It hasn't worked in several patches now, it worked at one point not sure what changed. both castles and city fiefs (i.e. Festival and Games, train militia boost, irrigation, housing.) do not work. I do remember that if it was fully upgraded, it would finally work but that would take forever to...
  9. In Progress Severe Lag

We are working towards the fixes of these issues. I am aware that it is taking some time but please know that we are working towards the fixes.
    Any updates on this? I've been trying to play for like 3 months now but the menu lag is unbearable.
  10. In Progress Roll back your last hotfix. It's created lag just about everywhere.

Same issue. First patch that really affected performance for me..... and I have a 3080 and $500 CPU. It takes forever to load stuff if you open the codex/inventory, and this is all on an SSD too.
  11. In Progress Severe Lag

Same issue. I guess I have to wait another few months to play this game. First patch that actually gave me performance issues... with a 3080 and $500 CPU
  12. Resolved Noble lords kamikaze into shield walls every battle

Summary: Sincle noble lords are usually marked as infantry (I) (and not cavalry or even have competent AI) and that group is usually given the advance/charge command by default, they literally just charge into the enemy and die within the first minute of the battle. How to Reproduce: Play the...
  13. Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

I enabled a bunch of mods after the fact so not really dedicated to reinstalling the game and several mods. This has been a problem on and off since November (and earlier) as seen below.

Just have your paid Quality Assurance people or Game Developers try it out, you can instantly check on a new game by using 1-2 console commands.

14. Resolved NPC stuck in siege equipment

They really need to fix this. Almost every town/castle I take part in, they either get stuck at gate or the ladder/towers
  15. Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

It was fixed several patches ago and now it doesn't work anymore (for at least 4 stable branches now), both castles and city fiefs (i.e. loyalty boosts, train militia boost, etc.). Not sure if it works when every part is fully upgraded.... as the mod that helped upgrade fiefs doesn't work...
  16. merging death with births??

I agree. I haven't played since this mod stopped working (that prevented noble deaths) last month. 10% is extremely high, I always lost 2+ nobles in combat while AI vs AI battles never lose anybody.
  17. SP - General Let us toggle death and birth settings individually please.

Seriously, I haven't played since this one mod stopped working that edited death rates (this latest patch). Every battle or siege, 1 or 2 nobles die at minimum. AI vs AI? Nobody dies. Really unfair to the user. I think the death rate is at 10% too which is too high
  18. In Progress AI Ghost Recruiting

Yeah I;ve seen this too on 1.56 as well. They are like 30 feet away and I see "____ + 2 recruits".
  19. Resolved Companions and nobles die extremely too often, ruining the game

I m hunting for lords all over the map and their dying rate is absurdly low. and for the companion, they are not so vital. it also allows you to change wives from time to time to get better gears. dying in battle is a great mechanic and if you "played the game" you d know how to protect your men and win without any losses. cutting their head is broken tho, it ruins your relationship with everyone even tho they have been raiding your villages for years it s still somehow dishonorable to get their head off.

Imagine being this triggered and gloating about "skill" in a SP early access game.

And your defense is an exploit? "oh hey bro just let them die so you can get $500k+ in gear without any work". I purposely give all my companions lvl 6 gear and they still die often. I don't think forcing your companions into archer formation 100% of the time just so they don't die from a ****ing pitchfork is ideal.

A death rate of 10% is too high (even confirmed by the dev mexicco). I don't know if they messed with the death rates in 1.57 from 1.56 but if its at 10%, its a problem.

"hunting for lords"- okay dude, you're so cool. Everybody else sees its a problem but I guess you want to be a hipster. Sorry if regular folks cant compete with Pro-league early access ARPG e-athletes like you
  20. Resolved When sorting by type inventory, it is not sorted properly anymore

For example: in previous patches, you could find all Tier 6 helmets at the end when sorting by type, now you have random Tier 2 helmets at the end which makes it hard to find what you want. Haven't tested by name, but sorting by gold seemed okay but I could be wrong.
Back
Top Bottom