Search results for query: *

1. GrandiousBrain

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops TW this is your AI !!!!! Make it work properly bcs thye extremely easy to exploit!!

This video that i will give shows perfectly clear how extremely lackluster is your AI.They just go brainlesly with whole army to open a gate while compleatly IGNORING soldiers closer to them that are using the siege engines,archers that are retreated to the side by player are also compleatly...
  2. GrandiousBrain

SP - Quests Quests that incoperates weapon crafting system

I stumbled upon a person that in my opinion gave realy good suggestions about adding quest that will use in game weapon crafting system and fill the huge hole that Bannerlord has when it comes to immersion alongside quets and systems working with/for each other. The comment/idea i took from...
  3. GrandiousBrain

This is what was expected of Bannerlord AI to behave!!!

Here i am showing an example of what people HOPED and WANTED to see in AI s behaviour in Bannerlord. - Manor Lords - Battle Features | Medieval RTS/Citybuilder This type of AI behaviour from the video above is what community longed for and wanted or atleast minimum Ai not to be/have that...
  4. GrandiousBrain

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Making a child process/stages.

Instead of out of the magical bird that delivered a child there should be better and more immersive/logical way of potraying/showing the process of making a child. 1) There should be a time process where you overtime (depending on the player play style) player will ocasionaly visit his wife...
  5. GrandiousBrain

SP - UI Encyclopedia s information enable/disable option suggestion

Have a toggle on/of in the options where player can CHOSE how player should want to play the game (how/in what way the information will be given to the player). Make it so that player can enable/disable in option menu that deals with how its Encyclopedia would work/be when starting a game...
  6. GrandiousBrain

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Succession

There should be deeper system for Succession. 1) Instead of game limiting you and putting the player on sorta timelimit at certain age then death occurs IT SHOULD BE MADE so that there should be a feature/system that can be triggered/activated when player reaches age of 40-50 (if it has a...
  7. GrandiousBrain

SP - Battles & Sieges Helping with pathing near the gate during Siege

Maybe it would help AI with gate pathing if the ram after it destroys the gate would then proccede to be moved by the Ai troops that operates it eighter slightly few steps back or sorta move it to the side and that way make some space between the gate entrance and AI soldiers (if decided to...
  8. GrandiousBrain

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Peasant Revolt and Mutiny System Suggestion

There should be more in depth Loyalty impact/hit to the Towns,Castles,villages. 1)When Loyalty reaches 50 there should be a message pop up telling you as a lord/owner of the fief that due to disatisfaction there are sporadic unrests at specific Town/Castle/Village. -At this point...
  9. GrandiousBrain

Resolved Fazing issues

In the video given below (not mine) shows fazing issues that are realy frustrating and some of the clipping/going throu the character is realy extreme.To see the exact places of some i will put time/timestamp so you wont need to watch the whole video but just some of the few seconds/minute...
  10. GrandiousBrain

SP - General Roads update and upgrade Suggestion

About the roads thing i would like them to stay like this,then overtime like each 10 or so days game updates the dirt road and make the main/king road wider between economicaly,strategicaly important cities make then more seeing aka little bit darker after like 50th day in game so to say its...
Back
Top Bottom