Search results for query: *

1. In Progress [v1.2.3.24202_Beta] Crafted items disappeared

Yep, nothing like raiding a hideout with my companions to train them some and watching them fistfight lol!
  2. 1.5.8 For me I have deemed unplayable

Yep, running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Good analogy. Biggest problem is there is no way to test out anything that's been added with this patch with what this patch broke. Puts everything, including Taleworlds back. As much as everyone wants patches Now Now Now I must suggest scheduling beta releases for a Monday so there is time to test it and fix glaring issues by the weekend. Since I bought this on steam I am just going to revert to 1.5.7. From what I've read on the forums not everyone can do that, depending on where they bought it.
  3. 1.5.8 For me I have deemed unplayable

I actually decided to keep playing a bit as well. Just ran into a group of bandits labeled Sea raiders but had mountain bandit colors on the icon. Attacked it and sure enough, it was mountain bandits. Have also seen a couple of lords parties zip across the screen so fast that if you blinked your eyes, you missed it.
    I call right now the sea raider challenge, trying to keep a tiny party alive in a sea of.....well, Sea Raiders in Valandia. I call my save on this playthrough Raidercon V

There is one bright side to this buggy mess. Since the sea raiders destroy and loot every caravan coming into the area food and trade goods are not a problem :smile:
  4. 1.5.8 For me I have deemed unplayable

Did a complete uninstall of everything on my computer pertaining to Bannerlord 2. Did a fresh install. Started a new game. New game started out ok, but pretty soon I ran out of looters.......period. Only things I could find to fight was the F ton of sea raiders in Valandia. Needless to say the...
  5. In Progress Character graph are bugged

Yes I verified my files, have done a complete computer wipe of the game, re-installed. This was actually for a different reason that I will post in a different thread.
  6. In Progress Character graph are bugged

Highland Noble Gauntlets were the ones that did that to me.
  7. Resolved [Beta 1.5.0] Loading a save breaks armies (all parties except for army leaders party become ghosts).

I noticed this when I decided to get me a wife the old fashioned way, by buying her lol. She was and still is part of a ghost army, guess I didn't use shower to shower or something. I even promised to put the seat down, sheesh.
  8. Resolved Game unplayable: health continuously decreases

I think I might have nailed this one down a bit. I believe the grain you buy in the tutorial for some reason isn't registering for the character. With the mechanic that restores your health after every battle til you get into the main game you don't notice. As soon as I hit a main city I sold all the stuff on my character and bought new food. It fixed it for me.
  9. Resolved Game unplayable: health continuously decreases

I have the same problem. Even started a new game and same thing, health continues to drop. No mods active.
  10. Resolved Smithing perk bug: siege expert and legendary smith

This has been there since the release. There are so many things that need changed in smithing that I believe the devs just haven't had time to do much with smithing, it requires a deep delve by them. With so many projects the devs have going on atm I believe they just haven't had the time to do much with smithing.
  11. [1.2.0-1.4.3] Some crafted weapons prices are huge (depends on parts)

This has actually been a problem since the game first came out in early access. The price of the weapon tends to be tied to the tier of the weapon. The tier of the weapon from what I can tell is tied to the damage the weapon does. The star falcion bladed 2 handed weapon you pictured is one of the most damaging weapons in the game, so it's tier 6 and lotsa money/xp/part unlocks. The harpoon head and any handle for a javelin is also very popular to level smithing and unlock parts because it's exceedingly cheap to make/Tier 6.....you get the picture. They will eventually get into smithing I would imagine. Not sure what they can do with the harpoon head. Has to be easy to make because the sea raiders use it, but have to wonder why sea raiders dont just sell overpriced javelins lol
    Another thing about javelins that makes me think the Devs haven't had a chance to look into smithing yet is there is a handle that costs 0 resources to make. Think it's the ash handle. It's the one in the middle. So, if you have the harpoon head discovered and that handle you can make one with 1 iron, 1 charcoal and it sells (depending on your actual smithing level) for the max 100k+. Reason I think this illustrates the devs haven't had time to dig into smithing yet is because it should be relatively easy to make the handle cost 1 wood.
  12. [beta 1.4.3] Enter a battle as a member of an army, win the battle, but then end up captured by enemy

You're probably right. Didn't think of that. But, if that's the case I'm going to rename 1.4.3 beta to "The Famine Patch". Steam says I have 693 hours played in the game, which means nothing really. But, I've never seen this happen before, so it wasn't noticable. Since 1.4.3 I see it all the time. It's become extremely noticable. So far in either of the games I started with this patch no kingdom has been able to sustain a serious attack on a rival power. I assume the famine feature probably has something to do with it. Thanks for clearing up what I saw :smile:
  13. [beta 1.4.3] Enter a battle as a member of an army, win the battle, but then end up captured by enemy

I think this bug must be related to something I've witnessed. Aesari army breaks off siege with over 300 troops remaining. Continue to take losses until their army number is 0. Runs into 4 looters and all the lords that were in the army are captured. I don't know much about video and such but did capture and send to twitch a similar encounter with the current beta. Channel is Vycwulf, only vid on it. Almost never use it so not sure how to post vids in forums :sad:
Back
Top Bottom