Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

It was deliberately made dumber, so that there was a "frontline" for players to concentrate on. It also contributes to the swapping back and forth; it was an issue before but the AI was capable previously of sometimes picking a different target. But now, with the settlement FoW in place, they virtually never do.
    I've had the opposite issue - I've had the AI declare war on other kingdoms half a map away with at least one faction in-between, case in point Southern Empire (sitting roughly with it's starting holdings) declaring war on Battania, who's closest fief was Gersegos castle. Admittedly they were the weakest faction at the time, and I suspect the castle was suffering from the bug of conquering armies not leaving a garrison. but it's still crazy as the distances to the core fiefs is such that even if the Southern Empire gets the castle, they'll never hold it, or their armies are badly out of position to defend the core fiefs.

On that, the calculations for army actions seems pretty odd at times - I've lost count of the number of times I've seen large armies completely ignore the siege of one of their own towns (where they outnumbered the sieging army) to march off to capture some castle half a map away (congratulations AI you just traded a key town for a castle you're not going to manage to keep anyway?). Either that or a 1000 strong army marching to relieve a siege gets distracted by the single 50 strong enemy party that it will never catch, and chases it for the next 3-4 days. Was the AI tweaked in 1.2 as I don't recall it being this myopic before?
  2. In Progress Game crashes when moving between two villages

GTX 1080 , same as me. Weird crashes abound.

Try setting your performance to "Low", see it that removes the crash ? Then try "medium" .

AW
    Can't afford to upgrade the GTX to something that would give a decent boost to performance :grin:

Tried dropping the settings to Low - froze in the same spot as in the screenshot. Figure it's an AI decision or other bit of script that's bombing out rather than anything graphical.
  3. Resolved Intended behaviour for ruling clans to join other factions on kingdom destruction?

I'm aware that clans will shift - what I'm asking is if it's intended that the former ruling clan does so - it's kind of odd seeing one of the rulers that plunged the empire into a three way civil war now serving as just another lord under one of the other two.
  4. Resolved Intended behaviour for ruling clans to join other factions on kingdom destruction?

Summary: Is it intended behaviour that ruling clans can/will join other kingdoms when their own kingdom is destroyed? How to Reproduce: Destroy enemy kingdom, check other kingdoms for ruling clan having joined after certain amount of time. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Media...
  5. In Progress Game crashes when moving between two villages

Further testing, appears it doesn't matter which direction I move from Zeonica - game freezes about 20-30 seconds after starting to move.
  6. In Progress Game crashes when moving between two villages

Summary: Game crashes moving between two villages (Zeocorys and Alsasos) on a specific save - had first crash, have since updated drivers, and verified files (no issues) - has crashed consistently at the same midway point between the villages. How to Reproduce: Save provided in linked ticket...
  7. Resolved Existing 1.1.4 save loaded into 1.2 kingdoms with zero towns/castles do not get destroyed

Hi MArdA, created a ticket with save game as requested. Cheers.
  8. Resolved Asking tavern keeper for wanderer/companions for specific roles suggests characters without appropriate skills

Summary: Using the tavern keeper to get information on wanderers for a role (specifically to run caravans) can give some pretty oddball suggestions - screenshots were me looking for a character to run a caravan, the first character suggested (who happened to be in the same tavern) had 3 Social...
  9. Resolved Existing 1.1.4 save loaded into 1.2 kingdoms with zero towns/castles do not get destroyed

Summary: Loading an existing 1.1.4 save where I've got an enemy kingdom with zero castle or town fiefs left doesn't trigger the kingdom destroyed event that a save started in 1.2 would upon taking a kingdom's last fief Played through for another 100 days or so of in-game time under 1.2, and...
  10. In Progress Can't assign companions as governor

Have the same issue with companions that I can't assign them to being a governor/take a party role.

From some testing I think it's not clearing the captured flag on the companion if you summon them back to your party directly using the Clan screen rather than travelling to the town they respawn in - as the kingdom I'm in is in constant war, I'd summoned three companions back to the party instead of travelling to the towns to pick them up, these three companions didn't show up for governor or party roles.

I then used the leave party member in town button in a town, left, and re-entered the town. Upon re-entering the town, I got the message about "Companion who was separated from you in battle is here in town" as you would normally get first time entering the town if you'd not seen the companion since they were captured, and upon taking them back into my party, I was then able to assign them as governor/party role.
  11. Resolved Attacking besieging army to lift siege apparently resolves as siege battle with penalties to cavalry/archers

Summary: Attacking an army sieging a castle from the map (not within the castle) to lift the siege, mousing over the "Send Troops" option gives the tool tip for a siege battle with cavalry/archers taking massive penalties to attack. Hope it's only a UI thing, but in my current (started on 1.2)...
  12. Resolved [BUG] the spy party, no possible candidates

Have had the same issue - the Confident Contender (+ one other, can't recall name of that one - has sword + hair without beard - hardy? Not having a beard, it doesn't really matter with that one) now appears to be a teenager and sans beard (similar to the progression the PC model goes through in the initial character choices - if they were back in the adult age range, the beard would reappear?).
  13. [beta 1.4.3] Enter a battle as a member of an army, win the battle, but then end up captured by enemy

In my case I am not sure how famine could have caused it since I had plenty of food... and it was a village. The battle was 300 to 50 in the village defense. We lost maybe 3 people. I am wondering if it could instead be somehow related to Nathanos having been the general...?
    Loaded up the save prior to the battle and kicked the brother out (gave him a party then disbanded it), so he wasn't in the battle - fought the battle, still got the same result, victory in the battle but defeat and captured on the main map as above.
  14. [beta 1.4.3] Enter a battle as a member of an army, win the battle, but then end up captured by enemy

I think this bug must be related to something I've witnessed. Aesari army breaks off siege with over 300 troops remaining. Continue to take losses until their army number is 0. Runs into 4 looters and all the lords that were in the army are captured. I don't know much about video and such but did capture and send to twitch a similar encounter with the current beta. Channel is Vycwulf, only vid on it. Almost never use it so not sure how to post vids in forums :sad:
    Don't know - had a look at the video and would say it looked like the army was starving (which causes more and more troops to be wounded) - if the city had no food due to the siege would explain why the army carried on dropping in numbers because it looked like it stopped dropping in numbers after the second visit to the city (before the army disbanded) after a caravan had arrived in the city.
  15. [beta 1.4.3] Enter a battle as a member of an army, win the battle, but then end up captured by enemy

Part of a NPC led Vlandian army that joined a battle in progress between another Vlandian Army + individual parties vs a Sturgian army. Approximately 800 Vlandians vs 500 Sturgians in total. After fighting the battle and winning (have the victory screen on the battle map), return to the...
Back
Top Bottom