Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Item pictures and NPC portraits glitch

Items and portraits takes long time to load and then looks completely off. Textures covered in black or multicolored spotts. Portaits looks like NPC just crawled out of coal mine. In game models looks fine though. Tried to roll back graphic drivers, but it have no effect. Mods doesn't seem to...
  2. Need More Info [1.4.3]Game crash on pressing ALT on certain lord or entering battle with them

Now crash appeared on Spring 1 1086. It was Kastor of the Hand. Game crashed without any report. Maybe there's something not only with troops, but prisoners aswell? And i still don't have any lord, troops or combat altering mods.
  3. Need More Info [1.4.3]Game crash on pressing ALT on certain lord or entering battle with them

I found 1 mod, that contained "spnpccharacters.xml" file, but it was toggled off. I dont know if that affected my problem in any way.
    I deleted this mod and loaded save file that is 30 days before crash appearance (crashing starts about Spring 24 1085). Now its Summer 20 1085 and everything seems to work fine.

Don't think that everything solved, so... But it works for now. Need to test for some longer.
  4. Need More Info [1.4.3]Game crash on pressing ALT on certain lord or entering battle with them

NHqp4I5.png
  5. Need More Info [1.4.3]Game crash on pressing ALT on certain lord or entering battle with them

Random lords just starts triggering this crash that appears after about ~1 year of ingame time. I can still talk or barter with them, but upon pressing ALT to inspect their army, or entering battle with them game shuts down without error message. Every campaign its different lords that keep...
Back
Top Bottom