Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Prisoner Parties INSIDE CITIES

Hey, is there any news on this? I've been waiting since August 28th to play again :cry:
  2. Resolved Prisoner Parties INSIDE CITIES

Thanks for taking the time to help. Please keep me updated though! I'd love to know when I can start playing again. (aka hotfix)
  3. Resolved Prisoner Parties INSIDE CITIES

Alright, can't believe I missed that but I uploaded. Let me know if you got it. Thanks
  4. Resolved Prisoner Parties INSIDE CITIES

Do you have any mods installed? Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Okay, I can't find which file you want me to upload. Could you run the process by me?
  5. Resolved Prisoner Parties INSIDE CITIES

No mods installed just cheats enabled. Simple 0-1 change in code. Issue is elsewhere. I'll upload the file.
  6. Resolved Prisoner Parties INSIDE CITIES

I have just downloaded the new "stable" branch, 1.5 and I have noticed that all my settlements have dropped considerably in prosperity growth. When I went to check this out I noticed some small enemy parties IN my cities. This meant that no caravans or villager groups could go in. I am not sure...
  7. Council of commons does not give me any influence per turn.

I am also not earning any influence from council of commons
  8. SP - Economy Re-playability

Just wanted to point out that the number of players still playing the game is down over 90% (per steam chart). The re-playability of the game is almost non existent. And from asking over a dozen friends, the main issues are mostly in the beginning of the game. First, developing relations to be...
  9. Resolved Companions and Family Disappearing

DESKTOP-SVDC53N
    i7-8700k
    RAM-16GB
    Windows 10 version 1909
  10. Resolved Companions and Family Disappearing

Hello all, I have been playing on the new 1.4.3 Beta and I have encountered a bug which after a companion or family member leading another party loses a battle, gets captured and escapes/gets released they will no longer be able to be chosen for the creation of other parties. I have attempted to...
  11. Need More Info Companions and Family Bug

Could someone please help me with this? I cannot play the game until this problem is solved!
  12. Need More Info Companions and Family Bug

Hello all, I have been playing on the new 1.4.3 Beta and I have encountered a bug which after a companion or family member leading another party loses a battle, gets captured and escapes/gets released they will no longer be able to be chosen for the creation of other parties. I have attempted to...
Back
Top Bottom