Search results for query: *

• Users: VersusXY
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VersusXY

SP - General Pop-up Prisoner Screen; Suggestion about prisoners.

You won a 1500-1500 battle, after this battle, game gives you 4 enemy lords/ladys to capture. Enemy lords are loading, map icons and city names popping to screen (which shouldn't happen, causes the game to freeze and rises memory usage), game freezes, memory usage goes up to maximum when this...
  2. VersusXY

Resolved When an Enemy lord dies during battle, you are getting relation penalty with several clans.

I was at battle with Aserai and their lord Tais died during the battle. I didn't kill him or I didn't execute him after battle but I got relations penalty with 4 clans, including Rhaegea's clan Pethros. (which I'm her vassal) I mean people dies in wars, it isn't my problem if he is an idiot and...
  3. VersusXY

Resolved City and Castle food problem, garrisons defecting bc of it, all citys loyalty is getting lower too quick.

At 1.5.8, Citys and castles has food problem. I take look between 10-15 citys (most of them are not mine or not belongs to kingdom I'm in) and all of those that I look have -150 -133 -200 food, militia growing like a snowball, lotaly is melting away. I didn't encounter any revolts but I have a...
  4. VersusXY

Resolved Lords trying to reinforce new conquered castle's garrison but they can't

My lords took a castle, they are trying to put garrison in but they can't and they are keep going in/out endlessly. I will put my men to garrison to solve this issue, but it needs to be fixed. I don't know if this is a issue about a spesific castle, but castle's name is Tubilis. If this isn't a...
  5. VersusXY

Need More Info Oyundaki savaş kazanma ve haraç hesaplamasındaki saçmalık/Spawn/Barıştan hemen sonra savaş ilan edilmesi/Tüm krallıkların aynı anda sana saldırması.

Bunu İngilizce forum'a da konu açtım, orada kimsenin umurunda olmadı, buraya da açıyorum. Vlandiya'nın hükümdarıyım. Aserayı resmen paçavraya çevirdik. Bize üstünlük konusunda tek yakın oldukları nokta köy yağmalamak, o da yakın oldukları diyorum çünkü eşit miktarda köy yağması yapmışız. Onun...
  6. VersusXY

Wrong calculation of Win/Lost wars and crazy war declarations after you selected as ruler.

I'm ruler of Vlandia, Vlandia's power is 22000 currently. I'm in war with N Empire, W Empire, Aserai, Khuzait, Battania and Sturgia. As you can see, almost all kingdoms and they all declared war to me at the exact same time (This has to be fixed, how can a kingdom even with 22000+ power make war...
  7. VersusXY

In Progress Bannerlord eats my memory and game crashes because of it.

My game was keep crashing and I wasn't able to play 1 hour straight.. I'm using opera browser to open musics while I am playing. One of the crashes, opera crashed too, I was like "what the hell, why did Opera crashed?". Opera Browser's answer was: "NOT ENAOUGH MEMORY" after that I shocked and...
  8. VersusXY

Ruler election happened in my gameplay.

I was vassal of Vlandia. A decition notification popped at right side of screen. I tought this was voting for declaration of war in first place (classic). But it wasn't. It was election of new ruler. I don't know if this is a common thing, but I do know one thing tho I played this game for too...
  9. VersusXY

Siege Simulation is Cursed

My clan is mercenary under Vlandia. Calatild created 1400 men army and sieged 400 men castle. I simulated the battle because we were exteremly outnumbered them. I thought we will win. But we lost. Yeah we lost and castles defenders was mostly militia.. Siege simulations are crazy unbalanced...
  10. VersusXY

SP - General Truce

My suggestion is TRUCE system. Kingdoms are declaring war to eachother while they are exhausted and while they did a peace recently, it is out of respect. Bring Truce system, example for like 6 months or 1 year truce. Non will attack to eachothers villagers, caravans, villages and lords. If...
  11. VersusXY

In Progress Crash on taking lords as prisoners. 1.5.7

After a big war, I'm taking all the enemy lords as prisoners, as you would expect. But game crashes if there is too many lords to capture. When you click too fast to imprison lords, game is crashing. My game crashed at least 8 times because of this issue in 2 days. It bores me, breaks my will to...
  12. VersusXY

Resolved Crashes while I try to create a new game or load a save.

After last hotfix for 1.4.3 / 12/08/20) My game instantly crashes when I try to open a new game or load a save. It says: Error Compiling shader file: "BASE/Shaders/Sources/particle_shading.rs" (PIXEL_SHADER( with input layout: 9 particle_shading.rsh(673,43-46: error X3004...
Back
Top Bottom