Search results for query: *

• Users: Jajou
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved "Needs help with brigands" and "caravan ambush" quests conflict

Summary: The caravan ambush quests spawns a caravan from a town and a scripted mounted ransacker party spawns and attacks it. The Needs Help with bandits makes all bandit parties nearby wander aimlessly and they stop running away from the player. When you get both quests from the same town at...
  2. Resolved Transfer everyone when all 8 formations are already filled crashes the game

Summary: You can transfer troops from one formation to another using f3 -> f5. When you do so, you cannot transfer the units you have selected into itself again (makes sense). When you select all units (everyone), you can transfer them to whatever formation does not contain any units (usually...
  3. Resolved Wife shows in city clothes in character window

Same thing for younger brother and sister. Is also the case for the clan menu
  4. Resolved Companions stay in infantry formation despite having horses and saddles

Yeah I was going to post this as well.

This wasn't an issue in non-beta when I played before switching over if I recall correctly.

I just realised you can manually affect them their formation in the party window so this is not a problem nor a bug at all
  5. Can we get some actual camel armor in this game?

It's a little annoying that you can't drape Hunsphree in a severe amount of mail and lamellar, then ride him like a tank.

But more seriously, the Jawwals and T4 Ghulam all really suffer from the lack of armor on their mounts, on top of their larger profile and reduced speed. Camels can carry a lot of weight without being too badly effected, so it makes sense for them to (occasionally) be heavily armored.
    Where do you guys find camels ? I started playing again recently and I can't find any anywhere except by looting ghulams
  6. Resolved Changing character name does not endure save/load

Summary: I've tried changing my clan's name, brothers and sister names, wife's name and it all works fine and stays the same after I load up a save except for my character's name. When I load a save in which I changed his name, the name goes back to his original one. Version: e1.4.3 - Beta...
  7. Resolved Companions stay in infantry formation despite having horses and saddles

Summary: Since the start of my new game in this new beta, I keep giving my companions different saddles and horses but they stay in the infantry formation, even my brother. This applies to all of them except my wife. Version: e1.4.3 - Beta Installed community-made modifications: none Computer...
  8. Resolved Wife shows in city clothes in character window

Summary: I just married Elys, daughter to king Derthert of Vlandia. When I open the character window, she appears in her city clothes and not in armor. My character and companions do not have this problem. Version: e1.4.3 - Beta Installed community-made modifications: none Computer Specs: OS...
  9. In Progress Quest "needs help with outlaws" asks for forest bandits but any outlaws work fine

Summary: I've been doing a few Need help with outlaws" quests and everytime the villager head asks me to hunt down 2, 3 forests bandits parties but the blue exclamation marks shows up on any bandit party. I can get rid of looters, sea raiders, whatever and it works just fine to fulfill the...
  10. Resolved Quartermaster role for party in clan window show the trade skill

Summary: When I assign a role to a character in one of my parties, it shows the corresponding skill of said character. scouting -> scout, engineering -> engineer, surgeon -> medicine. But the quartermaster role shows the trade skill of the character. Unless I've been misguided since the launch...
  11. Resolved Locked in dialogue window with surrendering bandits party

Hi, this was fixed with the latest hotfix, are you still having the same problem?
    I played a bit hunting down all the small bandit parties I could find and I have not encountered this problem again so far.
    Thank you so much ! :grin:
  12. Resolved Bandit parties not showing in bandit hideouts

Summary: When I over my mouse on a bandit hideout, all I can see is ??? and not the usual bandits parties with all their different units despite 100 scouting on my scout companion to whom I have assigned the role. Maybe there was a change I am not aware of because this didn't happen in the...
  13. Resolved Kicked out scout companion - cannot design a new scout for my party

Summary: At Pravend, I found a better scout (100), I quickly unequipped my scout companion to which I had assigned the scout role and kicked her out of my clan. I recruited the new one, equipped him and try to assign him the role scout only to find out i couldn't assign anyone that role. Loaded...
  14. Resolved Locked in dialogue window with surrendering bandits party

Summary: When a bandit party is badly outnumbered, it often proposes to surrender and join the player's party instead of fighting. I've engaged such parties three times so far in this new beta and everytime i engage in the conversation and proposes to recruit them, I find myself stuck in the...
Back
Top Bottom