Search results for query: *

• Users: Zakyrel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zakyrel

Nouvelle chaîne Twitch avec du Mount & Blade 2 : Bannerlord dessus :)

Bonjour à tous, Je me présente, Zakyrel, et je vous invite à venir regarder et échanger avec moi sur ma chaîne Twitch. twitch.tv/zakyrel Stream les dimanches, lundis, mercredis et jeudis soir (actuellement début à 18h00 pour fin vers 0h00). Les principaux types de jeux : Jeux de stratégie, de...
  2. Zakyrel

SP - General Suggestion : Player should keep holdings he had before becoming vassal when he is leaving

Hello there ! Following this thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/losing-the-castles-i-had-before-becoming-vassal-when-quitting-a-kingdom.428154/ We talked about an issue that isn't one since the devs answered that it is intended that when a player leaves a kingdom, all the...
  3. Zakyrel

Resolved Losing the castles I had before becoming vassal when quitting a kingdom

Hello there, I don't know if it is intended. I'm thinking it isn't : In my new 1.4.3 campaign, I managed to get 2 castles while still being independant (I didn't join any Kingdom). And now I'm seeing Sturgia getting rekt by all the other kingdoms. So I decided maybe I should become a vassal to...
  4. Zakyrel

SP - General Previous owner when voting for a city/castle

Hello there, Juste a quick feedback/idea. It would be great that when a faction loses a city or a castle, if they take it back, the previous owner (or family if the ruler died ?) has got a tremendous support for the vote. It bugs me to see cities and castle switching from lords to other lords...
  5. Zakyrel

Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Crash within the encounter dialogue

Hi, Playing on my 1.4.3 campaign. I encountered Davan from the Skolderbrotva which I am at war with. In the dialogue with him, when it says "I afraid I have to consider you my enemy.", clicking on "Click to continue" crashes the game. I tested it three times. Same issue. I sent the crash...
  6. Zakyrel

Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Marriage barter window - It offers me and my sister Alda too

Hello there, Just a quick thread to say that in my 1.4.3 new campaign, when I tried to marry myself (I play a woman) with Lek (a Sturgian noble), when the barter window is open, it offers myself and my little sister Alda in marriage to with Lek. I tested accepting the barter, and only myself is...
  7. Zakyrel

Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Nogand and Varic issues

Hello there, Just a kick thread to point out things that are maybe wrong with Nogand and Varic : 1) Gear and horse I completed the main quest where the main character saves his siblings. Now I have Nogand and my young brother and sister with me. They were in a city until I got my 1st castle...
Back
Top Bottom